Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Some explaining to do  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Some explaining to do  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Some explaining to do  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Some explaining to do  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Some explaining to do  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Some explaining to do  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Some explaining to do  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Some explaining to do  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Some explaining to do

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caliban

Caliban

Hailing From : The Village Hidden In The Leaves

Some explaining to do  Empty
PostSubject: Some explaining to do    Some explaining to do  EmptyAugust 26th 2015, 7:47 pm

So as you all know Jordan Ciserano (steven) and I decided earlier this week that we where going to step away from EAW, what we didn't realise was that we where being set up for an angle the following week. I assumed the match with Catterson was simply to give him a decent opponent to set up for his title match and didn't read beyond the 3 count, if you ask Liam I had already conceeded at that point that he beat me because he did a better job that week I just rambled about bullshit 

so the next week when we weren't booked which has happened quite a bit recently where we had been left off the cars we go the impression that it was simply down to the size of the roster which has gotten pretty damn big now and considering Aries pushed us to the moon on Voltage for months we thought the fair thing to do for everyone would be to step away for a bit and give someone else a shot and with us being established as pretty much a young bucks kinda act here we figured having us in random singles matches would be the same thing where the writers get stressed just trying to fit everyone in and as mr dickhead pointed out whole heartedly on twitter we couldnt get the job done for the tag titles and felt like it was beating a dead horse and thought some time away and a fresh head would be what we needed to write what we needed to to beat people like the ryans and the mercs because we only became a solid tag team about a year ago and both have only been efedding about 3 years combined

Im sorry we messed up any plans we contacted Devan and D about this instead of our show writer which was my call, we didn't leave on any kind of bad terms we just went because we thought we where becoming a burden on the writers to try and fit us in when we pretty much only work as a tag team here

I have loved my time here and intend to come back for another run before my pic base runs out in december hopefully steve will too

Thank you for taking the time to read this and thanks to everyone we ever worked with here you all honestly made us better efeders for it 

Craig (Caliban)
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Some explaining to do    Some explaining to do  EmptyAugust 26th 2015, 7:56 pm

Actually it's "Mr. Scene" but thank you.
Back to top Go down
Caliban

Caliban

PostSubject: Re: Some explaining to do    Some explaining to do  EmptyAugust 26th 2015, 8:15 pm

Also I have it in writing from D that Connor Mcgregor would be kept for me till december
Back to top Go down
Caliban

Caliban

PostSubject: Re: Some explaining to do    Some explaining to do  EmptyAugust 26th 2015, 8:27 pm

Quote :
Completely understood! Thank you for taking the time to inform me of this. Your picbases and roster spots are safe as long as you guys return any time before December 31st. I want to thank you guys for being class acts about it, and thank you for the fun promo battles we've had in the recent months. You guys were entertaining and always brought something new to the table. I surely anticipate your return, in the mean time, enjoy life! 

sorry boys send them vultures home im not dead just laying down for a while
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some explaining to do    Some explaining to do  EmptyAugust 26th 2015, 8:33 pm

Caliban wrote:
Quote :
Completely understood! Thank you for taking the time to inform me of this. Your picbases and roster spots are safe as long as you guys return any time before December 31st. I want to thank you guys for being class acts about it, and thank you for the fun promo battles we've had in the recent months. You guys were entertaining and always brought something new to the table. I surely anticipate your return, in the mean time, enjoy life! 

sorry boys send them vultures home im not dead just laying down for a while
Some explaining to do  BIGGERSucker

kthnxbai
Back to top Go down
Caliban

Caliban

PostSubject: Re: Some explaining to do    Some explaining to do  EmptyAugust 26th 2015, 8:39 pm

You do what you want mate but it aint gunna work, that shit was never put on the free list you have just decided your having it because Im not working here at the minute, that dissapointment is gunna suck, your lucky I didnt get them to get you to remove that sig a long ass time ago considering it isnt your character, you go stuck with some ascension guy right? sucks to be you
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Some explaining to do    Some explaining to do  EmptyAugust 26th 2015, 8:45 pm

Caliban wrote:
You do what you want mate but it aint gunna work, that shit was never put on the free list you have just decided your having it because Im not working here at the minute, that dissapointment is gunna suck, your lucky I didnt get them to get you to remove that sig a long ass time ago considering it isnt your character, you go stuck with some ascension guy right? sucks to be you
Not a single line of this made any mother fucking sense. Demon was TOLD to take McGregor in the first place, so idk what kind of trump card you think you're playing but you're an idiot. Secondly, you spelled disappointment wrong. Thirdly, LMAO AT "YOU'RE LUCKY I DIDN'T MAKE YOU REMOVE YOUR SIG" LOLOLOL HOLY FUCKING SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT I'M BUSTING A FUCKING GUT RIGHT NOW! Fourthly, Demon's pic base is Chris Hero, who is pretty much the best independent wrestler right now, not "some ascension guy." No one knows what the fuck you're talking about. Jesus Christ you're a god damn retard.
Back to top Go down
Caliban

Caliban

PostSubject: Re: Some explaining to do    Some explaining to do  EmptyAugust 26th 2015, 8:46 pm

Chucky boy you can keep typing but all you are is a notification lol sorry
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Some explaining to do    Some explaining to do  EmptyAugust 26th 2015, 8:50 pm

Some explaining to do  Tumblr_lkjv5xtrRH1qj5tnlo1_500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some explaining to do    Some explaining to do  EmptyAugust 26th 2015, 9:02 pm

Caliban wrote:
Lol okay.

1. I was already told before you even made this thread by a higher up board member to change to McGregor if i wanted too, and then told after you made this to keep it so no I haven't decided anything because I was going to wait until people could change pic-bases but I intend on keeping the pic-base that I was told to have if I wanted it, so you can kindly fuck off back to whatever mediocre twitter efed you originally went back too because trust me, you're far better off back there than in EAW when your promos are pretty trash and save us all the fucking pain of having to actually read them while you complain about never getting shit here.

2. I really wish you would have asked that I change my sig because you know what would have happened? You'd have been laughed at. It's a signature, people can whatever the fuck they want. How about we ask GC to remove Seth Rollins from his sig because that's not his picbase, or anybody with football sigs, anime sigs? You really must be fuckin retarded huh?

3. Hero in the Ascension, christ almighty you ARE retarded.

4. You're Northern Irish living in Canada, nah sorry my life can't suck worse than that.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Some explaining to do    Some explaining to do  EmptyAugust 26th 2015, 9:08 pm

Caliban wrote:
:punk:
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: Some explaining to do    Some explaining to do  EmptyAugust 26th 2015, 9:11 pm

wish we could all get along for once :mjcry:
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Some explaining to do    Some explaining to do  EmptyAugust 26th 2015, 9:12 pm

Brian Daniels wrote:
Caliban wrote:

:jericho:
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Some explaining to do    Some explaining to do  EmptyAugust 26th 2015, 9:15 pm

Tyler Parker wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:
Caliban wrote:

:jericho:
:kissasstyler:
Back to top Go down
Caliban

Caliban

PostSubject: Re: Some explaining to do    Some explaining to do  EmptyAugust 26th 2015, 9:18 pm

Its very funny but will it change anything? Nope
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: Some explaining to do    Some explaining to do  EmptyAugust 26th 2015, 9:20 pm

Alright, Caliban. I think this thread should be locked so less shit will happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some explaining to do    Some explaining to do  EmptyAugust 26th 2015, 9:20 pm

Caliban wrote:
Its very funny but will it change anything? Nope
Except it has.

Some explaining to do  Tumblr_nbo1tgOWik1t9yzblo2_500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some explaining to do    Some explaining to do  EmptyAugust 26th 2015, 9:24 pm

Caliban can't win shit in EAW so he has to join Twitter feds then comes back and posts a thread after Charlie owned his ass on twitter

Some explaining to do  54a78a9754dec_-_cryinggifs_01_1
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Some explaining to do    Some explaining to do  EmptyAugust 27th 2015, 11:54 am

LOL. "Lucky that I didn't have them remove that signature since it's not your character. Just fantastic. GC always has Rollins sigs but RoV (A board member) never even contemplates the idea of taking them away.

Man, this is a forum. Not the actual E-Fed site. Stuff like that is making you look petty. An entire thread dedicated to Charles, over a Twitter fight that was not of EAW's concern, but rather a personal vendetta, is showcasing that as well.

Best of luck to you, enjoy your time off. I just caution you to feel entitled to ANYTHING, considering the time off that will be taken. But other than that, take care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some explaining to do    Some explaining to do  Empty

Back to top Go down

Some explaining to do

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1