EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
TLA

Nobi

坂崎ハルナ

Ryan Wilson

Savannah Sunshine

Stephanie Matsuda

Shaker Jones

Astraea Jordan

Keelan Cetinich

Aria Jaxon

Latest topics
» Mallory Wilde
by Keelan Cetinich Today at 4:15 pm

» EAW Promoz!
by Scott Oasis Today at 4:03 pm

» NEO Promoz
by Daryl Kinkade Today at 4:00 pm

» Malcolm Jones
by Mr. DEDEDE Today at 3:26 pm

» Jael Arcana-Rosario
by вrσdч spαrks . Today at 2:44 pm

» Happy Birthday Pehrox
by J.D. Damon Today at 12:57 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches, you still have to promo for this and it isn't a spot to book yourself in matches while calling someone out. Have fun & feel free to use pics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on August 23rd 2015, 11:14 am by Chucky P.
$100 For the first person to guess how I celebrated getting my match with Eris, and on top of thta an Interwire Title Match... Here's a hint..

Post on August 23rd 2015, 10:17 am by The Mexican Samurai
Who would of thought that I would be screwed over in Nebraska?  I will not settle for mediocrity. You had your chance Zack Crash but you blew it... #Ronin #WarofOne #NebraskaScrewJob
Post on August 23rd 2015, 10:01 am by Carlos Rosso
Not many men walking this earth can say they beat Zack Crash and Jacob Senn in the middle of the ring in and within a 24 hour period. Does anyone ELSE need convincing?
Post on August 23rd 2015, 3:55 am by Lumen Gray

Grabbing a quick breakfast before heading off for training... I have you scouted Miss Nova @TarahNova #seethelight
Post on August 23rd 2015, 1:55 am by Guest
@rrko94
Always the original.
Post on August 23rd 2015, 12:00 am by Clark Duncan
Veruca Salt may be genuinely annoying in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory but the band aint nothin to fuck with. #truthing #ghostnotes
Post on August 22nd 2015, 11:17 pm by Erica Ford
The Franchise Demon wrote:
@TheFranchiseDemon

Carlos Russo got screwed on this garbage show called Dynasty by not being put in the main event World Championship match now he's being forced to do guest commentary? Smh..... #TeamVoltage
Psst.....delete this. or at least acknowledge that you typoed his last name. I hear he goes crazy about that.
Post on August 22nd 2015, 11:06 pm by Lucas Johnson
@TheFranchiseDemon

Carlos Russo got screwed on this garbage show called Dynasty by not being put in the main event World Championship match now he's being forced to do guest commentary? Smh..... #TeamVoltage
Post on August 22nd 2015, 10:16 pm by Tiberius IV
@TJonEAW

No worries boss lady, I was just being a good wingman to my boy and giving Lopez the chance to be a good friend to Haruna by helping her not be afraid alone with a stranger. It'd be a one time deal for me before all that full time stuff you got in the works, I got you. Though I make no promises on what could and could not happen during that one night date.  Wink
Post on August 22nd 2015, 9:41 pm by The Consigliere
@hbgximp

I may be a sadistic person who is extremely fucked up in the head in so many levels, but I do believe in true love. As co-leader of Hexa-gun, I'd like to say that my hired guns may date whoever they see fit. Except you, TJ. I have already contacted Eris LeCava, and she was delighted... I don't think she tried to hear out what I had to say because she was screaming over the phone in excitement, but she did say she'd do what I asked. Such a darling! #FutureEmpress

But if you're set on Ariana Lopez, then there's no stopping you. I already warned Drake about the possible corpse in his bathtub if he dates the melancholic Haruna Sakazaki. Just remember, Hexas before Hos. This can just be a fling. Our goals come first. Happy dating!

#ChillCaptain
#LoveIsInTheAir
#LoveisQuintessential
Post on August 22nd 2015, 8:40 pm by Aria Jaxon
Brett Kennedy wrote:
@BridgeCityA$$hole

So, would a 'Bar Night with Aria Jaxon' shirt be too much for bar night? Let an asshole know.
Wait, I'm supposed to do what? Focus on my semi-final match? Pffft.
What? I'm supposed to listen to some kind of announcement, too? Hah.
@HeyAria: I don't think so. Maybe 'cause I'm flattered, but still. 
No worries, you can multitask. You can do all those things. Or focus on me. Whatever you like better.
Post on August 22nd 2015, 8:26 pm by Brett Kennedy
@BridgeCityA$$hole

So, would a 'Bar Night with Aria Jaxon' shirt be too much for bar night? Let an asshole know.
Wait, I'm supposed to do what? Focus on my semi-final match? Pffft.
What? I'm supposed to listen to some kind of announcement, too? Hah.
Post on August 22nd 2015, 7:48 pm by Aren Mstislav
I don't know what's going on here anymore. Something about flirting and then something about something else. Ugh my head hurts
Post on August 22nd 2015, 7:23 pm by 'Hollywood' Piff Fumador
First episode of the Dank files now up on YouTube, holmes. Watch it now!! #DankFiles #VideoDiary #BlazeItUp
Post on August 22nd 2015, 5:05 pm by Vanessa Holiday
@MiamiMariaEAW: #DoYouEvenCompeteHere?
Post on August 22nd 2015, 3:20 pm by Lucas Johnson
@TheFranchiseDemon

The end is here Mr. Starkman......ready to go back to the dark little corner you hid in ever since Pain for Pride 8 #Voltage
Post on August 22nd 2015, 3:02 pm by Chris DeLion
@muthafknlegend 
Looks like while others are content to ride the bench, I'll continue to train for my return.
Post on August 22nd 2015, 2:07 pm by Drake Jaeger
J Dynasty wrote:
@TJonEAW

Can't believe the grand slam champion of choking on things is cracking jokes on the topic, however I don't want to give too much focus on these harpies when I have a date, or two, with upstanding women who wouldn't want to see me lower myself arguing on social media with lesser types. Have a good day ladies, I'm out until some confirmations roll in.
@DieJaeger

It's obvious those two can't bear the thought of us no longer being on the market. Maybe @MiamiMariaEAW should focus more on genuinely winning her matches instead of hounding us. #WeAllSawYourFeetOnTheRope #DoYouEvenKnowWhatEliteMeans
Post on August 22nd 2015, 1:22 pm by Mr. DEDEDE (Online)
#MGMTWEET In commemoration of Mr. DEDEDE's upcoming 6th World Title reign, the Jordan Brand is hosting a limited release of "Flight 6" edition of #TakeFlight #ThatsGod apparel! Limited edition RARE Jordan Flight 6's available now! Courtesy of @Jumpman23
Post on August 22nd 2015, 1:11 pm by Tiberius IV
@TJonEAW

Can't believe the grand slam champion of choking on things is cracking jokes on the topic, however I don't want to give too much focus on these harpies when I have a date, or two, with upstanding women who wouldn't want to see me lower myself arguing on social media with lesser types. Have a good day ladies, I'm out until some confirmations roll in.
Post on August 22nd 2015, 1:04 pm by Vanessa Holiday
MiamiMariaEAW: How is choking on your own poison any better? #TybullIsBetter
Post on August 22nd 2015, 1:03 pm by Erica Ford
J Dynasty wrote:
@TJonEAW

Envy is never a good look on women annoyed they never get hit on, neither is not minding your own business. Ciao.
Whoa....someone's a little nervy. When did I say it was BAD that people were just getting hooked up?
Post on August 22nd 2015, 1:01 pm by Tiberius IV
@TJonEAW

Envy is never a good look on women annoyed they never get hit on, neither is not minding your own business. Ciao.
Post on August 22nd 2015, 12:52 pm by Vanessa Holiday
Erica Ford wrote:
When did all of Social Media become Match.com? Seems like everyone in EAW is trying to get hooked up.
I agree for once with you. They gotta calm it down. Atleast when I flirt, I'm not serious.
Post on August 22nd 2015, 12:50 pm by Erica Ford
When did all of Social Media become Match.com? Seems like everyone in EAW is trying to get hooked up.

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: