Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place Empty
PostSubject: Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place   Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place EmptyAugust 19th 2015, 7:47 pm

Title.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place   Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place EmptyAugust 19th 2015, 7:50 pm

When I first discovered e-feds I emailed an owner and told him I wanted to win the United States Championship my first night... I never won that championship. :rusev:

I was 11
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place   Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place EmptyAugust 19th 2015, 8:21 pm

Tresus wrote:
When I first discovered e-feds I emailed an owner and told him I wanted to win the United States Championship my first night... I never won that championship. :rusev:

I was 11
Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place SozcFFi
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place   Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place EmptyAugust 19th 2015, 9:14 pm

NOTE: I didn't actually get to pitch this but I was going to until the fed I was in closed down.

My biggest idea was a feud ender for a faction war that was developing, I called it a Cell Block Match, the two teams would be locked inside a HITC style cage with all sorts of weapons (and even one section wrapped in barbed wire) attached, and brawl for 20 minutes under Scramble Match rules.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place   Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place EmptyAugust 19th 2015, 9:28 pm

showster26 wrote:
NOTE: I didn't actually get to pitch this but I was going to until the fed I was in closed down.

My biggest idea was a feud ender for a faction war that was developing, I called it a Cell Block Match, the two teams would be locked inside a HITC style cage with all sorts of weapons (and even one section wrapped in barbed wire) attached, and brawl for 20 minutes under Scramble Match rules.
This sounds pretty epic.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place   Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place EmptyAugust 19th 2015, 9:30 pm

Aria Jaxon wrote:
showster26 wrote:

This sounds pretty epic.

thank you
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place   Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place EmptyAugust 19th 2015, 10:11 pm

I've always had a pretty good relationship with GM's, and rarely made any insane pitches, and when I did they usually were done, like an inferno hell in a cell match where the entire cage was lit ablaze.  Don't ask about the logistics of it, it was done baby!

The only time I've ever been shot down was applying to what I didn't know was an all male fed with a female character.  They told me "No Girls Allowed" without reading my profile which had a sample RP enclosed.  I said "Fine, I'll find another fed".  They messaged me back the next day begging me to join as a guy after reading my RP and I told them no, I wanted to be a women working with the men or I wont join.  Considering the promiscuous gimmick, I think it would've opened a lot of unique storyline possibilities up, but they said no, so I said no.  They kept begging, so I blocked their e-mail lol.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place   Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place EmptyAugust 19th 2015, 10:24 pm

ThePizzaBoy wrote:
I've always had a pretty good relationship with GM's, and rarely made any insane pitches, and when I did they usually were done, like an inferno hell in a cell match where the entire cage was lit ablaze.  Don't ask about the logistics of it, it was done baby!

The only time I've ever been shot down was applying to what I didn't know was an all male fed with a female character.  They told me "No Girls Allowed" without reading my profile which had a sample RP enclosed.  I said "Fine, I'll find another fed".  They messaged me back the next day begging me to join as a guy after reading my RP and I told them no, I wanted to be a women working with the men or I wont join.  Considering the promiscuous gimmick, I think it would've opened a lot of unique storyline possibilities up, but they said no, so I said no.  They kept begging, so I blocked their e-mail lol.

Did they say you had cooties too?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place   Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place EmptyAugust 19th 2015, 10:43 pm

When I first joined into a pretty low standard fed I had an idea of making my character the kind that would corrupt others into joining his side and create a Wyatt family like cult that would be dark heel figures of the fed...instead my character was jobbed because I was actually using a character I had designed instead of a real wrestler, and had more experience writing than anyone in the fed. I left soon thereafter after I lost a matchup that I had promoed for by myself for a week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place   Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place EmptyAugust 20th 2015, 12:42 am

I actually was running a character with a hardcore style anti-hero gimmick and would take on all challengers at all times. When I was the top champion in the fed, I had a bunch of people try to challenge me for the title and instead of accepting them all one by one I created a match I called a Mouth of Madness match which was 14 people that would enter the caged dome structure around the ring in intervals of two minutes, each brandishing a weapon of their choosing in the process. Eliminations occurred through pinfall or submission but could not occur until all participants entered the structure. The powers that be jumped on the idea but a week before roleplaying for the match began the fed shut down over some serious plagiarism and social drama issues.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place   Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place EmptyAugust 20th 2015, 2:06 pm

I've never had an idea shot down. Even ideas that some people would say are ridiculous fit my characters well. Also I don't suggest storylines about raping and impregnating females. But that's none of my business.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place   Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place Empty

Back to top Go down

Good angle you pitched to your show writer but didn't get approved or the pieces of the puzzle didn't fall into the right place

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1