Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see? Empty
PostSubject: What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see?   What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see? EmptyAugust 10th 2015, 3:51 am

I personally think better batteries and prolonging the battery life is the only real features that I need. Even when my phone is charged up to 100%, it would just last for just one day. I always gotta keep lowering the brightness every damn time.

Plus I think having a wireless charger would also be SICK. Tired of buying new charging adapters every two weeks because of bends in the wire or because it simply just stops working.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see?   What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see? EmptyAugust 10th 2015, 4:05 am

solar powered charging and water proofing are probably my two picks, especially since both of those are extremely tangible and would have happened already if not for planned obsolescence
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see?   What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see? EmptyAugust 10th 2015, 4:06 am

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
solar powered charging and water proofing are probably my two picks, especially since both of those are extremely tangible and would have happened already if not for planned obsolescence
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see?   What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see? EmptyAugust 10th 2015, 4:07 am

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:

Way less perverted response than I anticipated
Back to top Go down
Lumen Gray

Lumen Gray

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see?   What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see? EmptyAugust 11th 2015, 6:17 pm

Mine are....

1) Battery life that can get me through a whole day minimum with a decent amount of use

2) Water Proof

3) A more intuitive way to stop the screen from rotating when I do not want it to

4) A way to easily bypass all crappy mobile sites.... just show me the proper version

5) A way to stop the phone locking when I put it down for literally 5 seconds.

Last edited by Lumen Gray on August 11th 2015, 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see?   What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see? EmptyAugust 11th 2015, 7:05 pm

Quote :
:yes:
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see?   What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see? EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 1:11 pm

Yall know yall can change a phones settings from locking after 5 seconds riii
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see?   What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see? EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 1:17 pm

Tresus wrote:
Yall know yall can change a phones settings from locking after 5 seconds riii
^^^ This right here.

Everything you guys literally mentioned is present in my S6, I can keep my phone active for 2 mins even after putting it down. You can do ultra battery saving and  it quick charges from 0 to 100 percent in a hour. You can easily turn off rotation from the top and also, it's water resistant. They all literally exist lol.
Back to top Go down
Valiente Wyvern

Valiente Wyvern

PostSubject: Re: What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see?   What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see? EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 1:41 pm

Controlling the phone/scrolling with your eyes.  Most phones have front facing cameras nowadays, and it would be cool to navigate the phone without even needing to touch the screen.  I know it's been done with PC's to some extent.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see?   What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see? EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 5:45 pm

Valiente Wyvern wrote:
Controlling the phone/scrolling with your eyes.  Most phones have front facing cameras nowadays, and it would be cool to navigate the phone without even needing to touch the screen.  I know it's been done with PC's to some extent.
That has to be the laziest thing I've ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see?   What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see? EmptyOctober 4th 2015, 2:28 am

Valiente Wyvern wrote:

Samsung has a feature where you can do that. Though I don't use it much, if at all. Sometimes it doesn't even detect me and you have to be looking directly at the camera. I just use my finger to scroll.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see?   What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see? EmptyOctober 4th 2015, 3:16 am

I'd like a chargeable charger. Basically, the charger you use for your phone is wireless, allowing you to roam free when your photbe is on charge. However, the charger itself needs charging every whenever so it needs to be charged itself every once and a while. You basically would be getting a load of extra battery life on a little usb stick.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see?   What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see? EmptyOctober 4th 2015, 9:04 am

Tyler Parker wrote:
Valiente Wyvern wrote:

Samsung has a feature where you can do that. Though I don't use it much, if at all. Sometimes it doesn't even detect me and you have to be looking directly at the camera. I just use my finger to scroll.

I think they removed it from their newest phones because nobody uses it lol.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see?   What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see? EmptyOctober 4th 2015, 9:39 am

MTM wrote:
I'd like a chargeable charger. Basically, the charger you use for your phone is wireless, allowing you to roam free when your photbe is on charge. However, the charger itself needs charging every whenever so it needs to be charged itself every once and a while. You basically would be getting a load of extra battery life on a little usb stick.
I actually have a charger like this. The only flaw with it is that I can't use the phone while it's charging, or the charger will run out of battery.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see?   What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see? EmptyOctober 4th 2015, 11:50 am

Lumen Gray wrote:
Mine are....

1) Battery life that can get me through a whole day minimum with a decent amount of use

2) Water Proof

3) A more intuitive way to stop the screen from rotating when I do not want it to

4) A way to easily bypass all crappy mobile sites.... just show me the proper version

1) Some of the lithium batteries that were used had a tendency to spontaneously combust. That's the thing about batteries: the best ones are sometimes the most dangerous.

2) Yes. I agree with this

3) I agree with this too!

4) This might be more of a browser app matter. I think some of them have a setting where you can automatically request actual websites. Most mobile sites do suck (except amazon's)

5) There should be an option in your phone to increase the amount of time before locking up no?

Just for the record I want a stungun option when someone tries to steal your phone. fingerprint recognition status. Even if it your s/o trying to invade your privacy. trying to ask me 'who dat is' when you know damn well that's my little brother sheesh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see?   What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see? Empty

Back to top Go down

What features do you think today's smart phones are missing? What would you like to see?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1