Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who Is Kerry Keller?  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who Is Kerry Keller?  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Who Is Kerry Keller?  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Who Is Kerry Keller?  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Who Is Kerry Keller?  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Who Is Kerry Keller?  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Who Is Kerry Keller?  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Who Is Kerry Keller?  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Who Is Kerry Keller?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

Who Is Kerry Keller?  Empty
PostSubject: Who Is Kerry Keller?    Who Is Kerry Keller?  EmptyAugust 6th 2015, 6:12 pm

This might have been better for the introduction thread.

I want you guys to know a little about me as a person.

My name is Jeremy, I am 16 years old and wrestling has been my passion since before I could even walk or talk

I was sat in front of a TV watching WCW tapes with my dad at about... 1 year old.

As some of you might know, I joined in November of last year, since then I've been improving steadily in promoing and garnering a bit of hate (some understandably) about the things I say...

If it just sounds like I'm about to complain or try to make you feel bad, please understand this is not the case.

At about age 14 I began my life as an only child, my problematic sister left and I had to almost re-meet my parents. They hadn't had much time to pay attention to me or articulate how I felt, I was raised by video games basically...

Before the the middle of 2013, I had a feeling I was different. I felt feelings that I shouldn't have... I felt attracted to a friend of mine.

He was a guy, and I was a guy... I was raised with a father that was homophobic, the time I did get to spend with him, I had established that. I couldn't tell him or my mother... I was left to confess it randomly to my friend that I had an attraction to him.

On June 26, 2013. I confessed to him... He welcomed me with open arms and said that he felt the same way, we've been dating for more than two years... You know him as Donny Diamond.

My parents have always been a bit peeved at me for one reason or another... And by then, for a couple of years I had been bullied at school for however anybody felt about me...

I became reclusive.. I stopped talking to anybody, I was horribly depressed and felt like my life wasn't going the way I wanted it to.

When Donny and I resumed talking, he and The Nas (as you know him) helped me out of my slump, and soon introduced me to this E-Fed.

I joined last November, and I was HORRIBLE.. I really was just a shitty promoer. Though in my defense, I hadn't done anything like e-fedding before.

I then resolved to shape up, I began creative writing for other things in hopes it would help me, and it sort of did. In my opinion, I've been improving on my promo

Since I came here I have faced being hated on, whether by Charlie/Chuck (who I don't think will ever stop) or just being regarded as a shit promoer.

I want you all to know a bit about my recent life... I want you all to know a bit about me... And I want you all to know something.

I am a slightly sensitive human being, constructive criticism is something I love... But I'm beginning to think the "Kerry Keller hate club" is absolutely ludicrous... I am easily depressed as well, I'm not trying to complain or telling you to walk on eggshells when you talk to me or about me, I just want a bit of respect for making it as far as I've made it, through all the hate I've been given.

That's who I am... Call me Jeremy, Kerry, Keller, whatever you want to call me...

Just please... Next time you want to hate on me, try to think that you're making someone horribly sad, just because you don't agree with me, or because my reaction or the things I say make you laugh...

Thank you for your time if you read this all the way through. I want to have fun here and be a member of the community... And as much hate and hostility I've gotten... My mission will always be to climb the EAW mountain and to prove all of my doubters wrong.

Last edited by Kerry Keller on August 6th 2015, 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Kerry Keller?    Who Is Kerry Keller?  EmptyAugust 6th 2015, 6:14 pm

I think you're alright fam
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Kerry Keller?    Who Is Kerry Keller?  EmptyAugust 6th 2015, 6:21 pm

Thanks for the shout out
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Kerry Keller?    Who Is Kerry Keller?  EmptyAugust 6th 2015, 7:08 pm

Oh wow I didn't know Donny was bi or gay but that is so romantic though. But I will give you some advise to have some tough skin and don't let too many people get to you because it just shows they have control over you. Just smile and be happy and you'll be fine. So basically just don't give a fuck about people who hasn't walked in your shoes and doesn't know your struggle.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Kerry Keller?    Who Is Kerry Keller?  EmptyAugust 6th 2015, 11:31 pm

Look Keller... I'm sorry for attacking you on the thread the other day. I don't even hate you, and I don't think you're a bad person. That said, you have done nothing to get anyone here to like you. You say your mission is "to climb the EAW mountain and to prove all of my doubters wrong". That's fine. But the thing is people don't often like to be proven wrong. So of course we are going to hate on you. That goes for when you make stupid comments also. If you're allowed to say something so dumb, then we are allowed to call you out for it. It's fair, and if you aren't willing to actually put in the time or the effort to make friends in EAW, then you really have nothing to complain about. You have to make a choice. Either you don't care about anyone else's opinions, in which case I never want to hear you complain about being hated on again because you are asking for it. Or if you actually do care and want to be liked, then you need to work for it. This is a good start, getting people to know you. But don't think you're entitled to shit because of what you've been through. This is an efed not a charity. You're acting like you've overcome oppression and you're playing the victim card. I'm sorry you had to go through all that, but again this is an efed and most of us come here to have fun. What makes you think you've had it worse than anyone else? Some people here have been to prison, losing their jobs, losing family, racism, sexism, the list goes on. The moment we start treating anyone differently because of their personal lives is the moment we become just as bad as the people who bully you. So no I'm not going to respect you anymore just because you feel you've been treated poorly and haven't done shit about it.

Again I apologize for insulting you, I probably went too far, but it's clear we speak two entirely different languages and I prefer to speak my own.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Kerry Keller?    Who Is Kerry Keller?  EmptyAugust 6th 2015, 11:52 pm

TLA wrote:
Look Keller... I'm sorry for attacking you on the thread the other day. I don't even hate you, and I don't think you're a bad person. That said, you have done nothing to get anyone here to like you. You say your mission is "to climb the EAW mountain and to prove all of my doubters wrong". That's fine. But the thing is people don't often like to be proven wrong. So of course we are going to hate on you. That goes for when you make stupid comments also. If you're allowed to say something so dumb, then we are allowed to call you out for it. It's fair, and if you aren't willing to actually put in the time or the effort to make friends in EAW, then you really have nothing to complain about. You have to make a choice. Either you don't care about anyone else's opinions, in which case I never want to hear you complain about being hated on again because you are asking for it. Or if you actually do care and want to be liked, then you need to work for it. This is a good start, getting people to know you. But don't think you're entitled to shit because of what you've been through. This is an efed not a charity. You're acting like you've overcome oppression and you're playing the victim card. I'm sorry you had to go through all that, but again this is an efed and most of us come here to have fun. What makes you think you've had it worse than anyone else? Some people here have been to prison, losing their jobs, losing family, racism, sexism, the list goes on. The moment we start treating anyone differently because of their personal lives is the moment we become just as bad as the people who bully you. So no I'm not going to respect you anymore just because you feel you've been treated poorly and haven't done shit about it.

Again I apologize for insulting you, I probably went too far, but it's clear we speak two entirely different languages and I prefer to speak my own.

It says in the passage that I do not wish to complain or make anyone take pity on me. I did however say that I want some respect for just trudging through the hate that I've gotten Here in this E-fed. Yes, I do care what people think of me and I do want to make friends here...

This entire thing was the title "who is Kerry Keller?"

It was to take you through my recent life and help you get to know me. I'm not asking for pity or respect because of what's happened in my personal life, none of you can control that and it would be stupid to say.

But if you see the bashings I take for my promo skills, opinions, and even the names of my characters and I just keep on doing my best, now that is a bit warranting of respect. All I want is for you and the rest of EAW to know that I'm going to stay here for a while, and I'd like it if you went a little easy on me with the flamings.

With that said i except your apology, thank you for apologising
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Kerry Keller?    Who Is Kerry Keller?  EmptyAugust 7th 2015, 12:24 am

Kerry Keller wrote:
TLA wrote:

It says in the passage that I do not wish to complain or make anyone take pity on me. I did however say that I want some respect for just trudging through the hate that I've gotten Here in this E-fed. Yes, I do care what people think of me and I do want to make friends here...

This entire thing was the title "who is Kerry Keller?"

It was to take you through my recent life and help you get to know me. I'm not asking for pity or respect because of what's happened in my personal life, none of you can control that and it would be stupid to say.

But if you see the bashings I take for my promo skills, opinions, and even the names of my characters and I just keep on doing my best, now that is a bit warranting of respect. All I want is for you and the rest of EAW to know that I'm going to stay here for a while, and I'd like it if you went a little easy on me with the flamings.

With that said i except your apology, thank you for apologising

Ye I ignored those parts cuz I don't entirely believe you. But at least you're actually trying to do something about your haters now and that I do respect.
Back to top Go down
Florida Man

Florida Man

Hailing From : Tampa, FL

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Kerry Keller?    Who Is Kerry Keller?  EmptyAugust 7th 2015, 12:26 am

Keller, to get respect, you have to be respectful. When you express your opinions, you tend to be a bit rude in doing so. That thread about "Would you serve your country", in which you inferred that soldiers are the type of people who brag about killing people... that's incredibly insulting to anybody serving their country.

My great-grandfather, grandfather on my dad's side, and my grandfather on my mom's side all served in the military, and saw combat. Now, while I never had the chance to meet any of them, I highly doubt they were the type of people who go around bragging about their kills. And knowing a lot of other people who have served in the military, they don't do so either.

That was just an example of you not doing a good job of expressing your opinion, and there are many more. That one in particular made me lose a lot of respect for you.

I'm sorry that you've been bullied, that's never a good thing. I don't care that you're bi or gay or whatever.

In the future, before you post something, you might want to stop for a sec, and think about how it can make you sound. Just some advice.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Kerry Keller?    Who Is Kerry Keller?  EmptyAugust 7th 2015, 12:46 am

Keller fuck everything Daniel Marshall just said to you. If you want to bash military personnel because you see them as blood-thirsty killers and savages, you fuckin do it as hard as you want. Fuck offending someone, fuck what someone thinks about your opinions, they are YOUR opinions because YOU have LIVED A LIFE THAT LEAD YOU TO THOSE OPINIONS. The minute you start changing what you say as to not offend anyone, you are giving up your right to free speech. Say whatever the hell you want to and however the hell you want to. 

That being said, "I did however say that I want some respect for just trudging through the hate that I've gotten Here in this E-fed." is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I have said before I'm surprised you're still here because if people shit on me that way I'd be gone a long time ago, but not ragequitting over dumbshit doesnot merit "respect," whatever you seem to think that word means. Get real.
Back to top Go down
Florida Man

Florida Man

Hailing From : Tampa, FL

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Kerry Keller?    Who Is Kerry Keller?  EmptyAugust 7th 2015, 12:51 am

I never said he had to change his opinions, I just said he might want to be more respecful in expressing them, is he wants to be respected back. It was just a suggestion as well, not a demand.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Kerry Keller?    Who Is Kerry Keller?  EmptyAugust 7th 2015, 12:55 am

Daniel Marshall wrote:
Keller, to get respect, you have to be respectful. When you express your opinions, you tend to be a bit rude in doing so. That thread about "Would you serve your country", in which you inferred that soldiers are the type of people who brag about killing people... that's incredibly insulting to anybody serving their country.

My great-grandfather, grandfather on my dad's side, and my grandfather on my mom's side all served in the military, and saw combat. Now, while I never had the chance to meet any of them, I highly doubt they were the type of people who go around bragging about their kills. And knowing a lot of other people who have served in the military, they don't do so either.

That was just an example of you not doing a good job of expressing your opinion, and there are many more. That one in particular made me lose a lot of respect for you.

I'm sorry that you've been bullied, that's never a good thing. I don't care that you're bi or gay or whatever.

In the future, before you post something, you might want to stop for a sec, and think about how it can make you sound. Just some advice.

For that particular response I will apologize, my cousin had been in the marines and bragged alot about it. If you haven't experienced that, I'm sorry, but I have, and I found it appalling so I expressed it. My apologies about your family, I'm sure they were very honorable people.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Kerry Keller?    Who Is Kerry Keller?  EmptyAugust 7th 2015, 1:01 am

idk If I wanna know "who is Kerry keller" because I want it to be to a point to whenever I say fuck off to someone it means as much as anyone else I say it too.
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

Hailing From : Around the Corner

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Kerry Keller?    Who Is Kerry Keller?  EmptyAugust 7th 2015, 1:09 am

Turn your anger towards me, guys. I'll be your lightning rod of hate!

Who Is Kerry Keller?  Tumblr_mafigzckli1r5s3klo3_250
Who Is Kerry Keller?  Tumblr_mafigzckli1r5s3klo4_250
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Kerry Keller?    Who Is Kerry Keller?  EmptyAugust 7th 2015, 1:12 am

Brett Kennedy wrote:
Turn your anger towards me, guys. I'll be your lightning rod of hate!

Who Is Kerry Keller?  Tumblr_mafigzckli1r5s3klo3_250
Who Is Kerry Keller?  Tumblr_mafigzckli1r5s3klo4_250
Fuck off
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Kerry Keller?    Who Is Kerry Keller?  EmptyAugust 7th 2015, 7:32 am

tl;dr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Kerry Keller?    Who Is Kerry Keller?  EmptyAugust 7th 2015, 7:43 am

TLA wrote:

Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Kerry Keller?    Who Is Kerry Keller?  EmptyAugust 7th 2015, 9:58 am

I think a lot of people have shown their growth as human beings while in EAW. We all make mistakes and say dumb shit from time to time, but just stick it out and try to realize most reasonable people don't really mind you. I have nothing but respect for you and your life choices, pal.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Kerry Keller?    Who Is Kerry Keller?  EmptyAugust 7th 2015, 12:28 pm

why should your personal "struggle" absolve you of any hate.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Kerry Keller?    Who Is Kerry Keller?  EmptyAugust 7th 2015, 12:36 pm

also one more thing. if you cant handle the heat get out of the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Kerry Keller?    Who Is Kerry Keller?  EmptyAugust 7th 2015, 12:49 pm

Ball.

I have nothing else to say.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Kerry Keller?    Who Is Kerry Keller?  EmptyAugust 7th 2015, 3:13 pm

Carlos Rosso wrote:
Ball.

I have nothing else to say.
Dammit I'm curious on what that means now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Kerry Keller?    Who Is Kerry Keller?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Is Kerry Keller?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1