Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around? Empty
PostSubject: What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around?   What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around? EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 9:30 pm

Similar to WWE with HIAC, MITB, etc, are there any themed matches you can think of basing an EAW event around that aren't already in place?
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around?   What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around? EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 9:39 pm

It's tough because we have a lot of FPVs already, but I'd like to perhaps see a night of submissions? Definitely not as an annual thing, but still itd be cool to see one.

But I think we're good with House of Glass (Glass Wallz) and Reasonable Doubt (HIAC). Glass Wallz match is too destructive to have more than one or two times a year in the Land of Elite.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around?   What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around? EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 9:44 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing a War Games themed event. 

If not that, something based on Torneo Cibernetico rules https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torneo_cibernetico
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around?   What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around? EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 10:03 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
It's tough because we have a lot of FPVs already, but I'd like to perhaps see a night of submissions? 

This one would be cool! It kinda sounds like that one-off Breaking Point PPV that WWE had back in 2009.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around?   What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around? EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 10:31 pm

I've had a couple ideas for matches.

1: Tower of Terror/ Decimation Match:

Similar to a ladder match, a briefcase or championship is suspended above the ring. Accept, in the middle of the ring is a scaffold. The outside of the ring is littered with ladders and tables, which serve as ways to damage your opponent or get to the scaffold.

2: The Battle of the Best

This match requires 16 people at the minimum. There are 4 rings set up side by side to each other. Each ring has a different stipulation and is numbered or lettered. I.E: Ring A, Ring B, Ring C, Ring D. Or; Ring 1, Ring 2, Ring 3, Ring 4. Once the stipulation is met for that certain ring against one person. That person is eliminated. It continues until four people are left in total. After that, the match moves into a 4-Way Dance (a fatal Four-Way elimination match) and the winner is the last man standing

Last edited by Kerry Keller on August 3rd 2015, 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around?   What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around? EmptyAugust 3rd 2015, 10:32 pm

The End is near - Armageddon theme

So for a Punjabi Prison match or a Casket Match a feud can end in
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around?   What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around? EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 7:12 am

I don't know but I would love to see a scaffold match in EAW.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around?   What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around? EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 7:19 am

If we already have an FPV who used glass and electric..... perhaps we need something to do with fire.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around?   What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around? EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 11:31 am

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
If we already have an FPV who used glass and electric..... perhaps we need something to do with fire.

That's been done. We had a FPV called Dia Del Diablo.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around?   What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around? EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 11:44 am

Aria Jaxon wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
It's tough because we have a lot of FPVs already, but I'd like to perhaps see a night of submissions? 

This one would be cool! It kinda sounds like that one-off Breaking Point PPV that WWE had back in 2009.

Completely forgot that show ever existed, thats actually a great name for a submission based ppv
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around?   What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around? EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 12:04 pm

Something like Survivor Series.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around?   What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around? EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 12:11 pm

Maria Gonzales wrote:
Something like Survivor Series.

We have Territorial Invasion.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around?   What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around? EmptyAugust 7th 2015, 1:18 pm

I don't really think we need any more FPVs with gimmick based matches.  I think I never really liked how WWE did that.  It doesn't bother me too much anymore, but I still feel WWE does it too much, and I feel that sometimes hurts the stories.  Like for example is a feud has broken out between two wrestlers and it makes sense for the climax of the feud to take place in a Hell In A Cell, but the feud is happening AFTER the HIAC PPV, then what're you gonna do?  You then have to either not have a HIAC because you already had the PPV, or you do one anyone, which then makes the whole idea of a HIAC PPV seem kinda pointless.  So it hurts the natural progression of a story, or you do it anyway and get bogged down with a lot of gimmick matches even outside of their natural PPV.

Anyway, I think we have enough gimmick FPVs, but if I had to pick one, maybe one based on Submission/I Quit Matches.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around?   What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around? EmptyAugust 7th 2015, 4:04 pm

I suppose a night of extreme FPV. Although HOG and Shock value are probably all "Extreme" matches, since we're elite now we could have an extreme rules / one night stand.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around?   What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around? EmptyAugust 7th 2015, 4:44 pm

Something like: -Starts out as 12 Man Battle Royal until 4 guys are left; -Then it's a Fatal 4 Way with the guys left until there are 3; -Then it's a Steel Cage Triple Threat match until someone is pinned/gave up; -Finally, the last 2 guys go at it in a Ladder Match. Almost identical to the 3 Stages of Hell theme.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around?   What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around? EmptyAugust 9th 2015, 11:24 am

A barbed wire themed PPV would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around?   What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around? EmptyAugust 9th 2015, 5:47 pm

If we weren't Elite, I'd say a street fight themed FPV would have a sense of realism to it but with us being Elite, a submission themed FPV like DEDEDE suggested would be more appropriate.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around?   What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around? EmptyAugust 9th 2015, 6:39 pm

I have a match concept I'd like to see a ppv set based around.  it's called a cell block match and I'd like to see a bunch of chain link fencing all around the set.  The entrance ramp in particular should have one that runs the length of the ramp and is about chest high.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around?   What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around? Empty

Back to top Go down

What match themes would you like to see an EAW FPV event based around?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1