Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The first, last and only time i'm talking about this.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erica Ford

Erica Ford

Hailing From : Talladega, Florida

The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. Empty
PostSubject: The first, last and only time i'm talking about this.   The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 6:55 pm

It has come to attention that EOE, someone who I actually liked and had a bit of respect for at one time, has done something that is very upsetting and disappointing.

I was told today that various people on SKype and the EAW chat that he linked to them a public record of a criminal case that came against me in 2013. The details of the charge and it's aftermath are irrelevant besides the fact that the charges were eventually reduced (Nearly dismissed but pieces were upheld on technicalities). 

I am a free person but I do have stuff like that tied to my name forever. It is what it is.

The past 2 and a half years of my life have been some of the most grueling and painful emotional experiences of my life. I lost my job, thought I was going to lose my family, lost my life savings and was barely able to go back to school, where my GPA hovers around 3.0 but was was hampered by me dealing with this case for the last year and a half in court and the early portion of probation after it's conclusion.

Someone has taken it upon himself to post links of this to my friends and others to simply get LOL or OMG comments...or at worst to simply damage my name because he had the means to do so.

It's my hope that most of you have known me long enough to not simply jump to conclusions about something read in a police blotter and take into account my time here. I have written for EAW, tried to console people here, listened to people's concerns here and just all around try to be a decent human being here.

This place, other than Louisiana State University at Alexandria, is one of the few places I consider a refuge from a personal life that was nearly completely destroyed. Without it, I don't think I would be here.

I'm not going to talk about details of my case or everything else anymore after this. It's a private matter that hurts way too deep to talk about anymore than I already have. 

What I do want to say is that my legal and personal battles have made me a stronger, wiser person. Everyone in EAW in some way has made me a more understanding, less judgemental person and I appreciate that....even those of you who I disagree with or berate from time to time for your actions or opinions. 

If you guys and girls want me to leave, that is fine with me. I'll hand over booking to Candle or Vance if they can handle it for the Vixens and close my accounts myself. 

Otherwise, I'm staying. I just want my privacy respected just like I would respect the privacy of any of you dealing with personal matters.
Back to top Go down
Erica Ford

Erica Ford

PostSubject: Re: The first, last and only time i'm talking about this.   The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 6:56 pm

Just a quick FYI, this is Carlos Rosso's alt in case you missed it.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: The first, last and only time i'm talking about this.   The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 6:59 pm

I heard about this yesterday in PC, it's fine you don't gotta go or anything.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: The first, last and only time i'm talking about this.   The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 7:02 pm

You're awesome Carlos, you have a lot of honor in my book. I'm sure we all want you to stay
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: The first, last and only time i'm talking about this.   The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 7:03 pm

I hold respect for those that give it in turn. I've had nothing but respect from this man. It's a pleasure to know you, and I hope you stay here forever Carlos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first, last and only time i'm talking about this.   The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 7:05 pm

No one would ever want to see you leave, Carlos. Please don't feel as if you are now looked in a different way than before. You've done such a tremendous job with the Vixens division and as a writer. Some people aren't worth going through so much turmoil. I'm quite sure we can all move on from this, so don't sweat it.
Back to top Go down
Erica Ford

Erica Ford

PostSubject: Re: The first, last and only time i'm talking about this.   The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 7:13 pm

I appreciate all the comments.Seriously. 

What I'm curious about though is that all these people knew yesterday but I found out today. I'm not upset...just surprised.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: The first, last and only time i'm talking about this.   The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 7:23 pm

If this particular kind of news came out about someone less respected, EOE wouldn't get a slap on the wrist and very likely the person subject to this in your place would be a walking, talking punchline here. The gaping double standard in the backlash towards EOE and the response to this news is apparent, and I'd hate to come off as the asshole but I feel the need to state what may already be obvious to some only to put a fair and balanced perspective on it.

Now that that's out of the way, you've carried yourself with so much class and treated people with so much respect and did nothing but try to help this place in many ways since your return this February. You're one of the last people who should be persecuted by anybody about anything here when it pertains to your real life. You didn't kill, steal or harm anybody, you didn't disrupt anyone's peace in EAW, and anyone who tries to build this up as anything bigger than a mistake is dead fucking wrong. For this, I wash my hands of EOE and will allow Ken to handle it. You shouldn't be judged, and the board will see to it that anyone who tries to unfairly judge you and attack you are reprimanded. I'm also honored that you felt like you could come to me during those times and chat with me about a few of these trials although you didn't disclose the details and im sure you had much closer friends. You certainly are welcome here, dude.
Back to top Go down
Erica Ford

Erica Ford

PostSubject: Re: The first, last and only time i'm talking about this.   The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 7:33 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
If this particular kind of news came out about someone less respected, EOE wouldn't get a slap on the wrist and very likely the person subject to this in your place would be a walking, talking punchline here. The gaping double standard in the backlash towards EOE and the response to this news is apparent, and I'd hate to come off as the asshole but I feel the need to state what may already be obvious to some only to put a fair and balanced perspective on it.

Now that that's out of the way, you've carried yourself with so much class and treated people with so much respect and did nothing but try to help this place in many ways since your return this February. You're one of the last people who should be persecuted by anybody about anything here when it pertains to your real life. You didn't kill, steal or harm anybody, you didn't disrupt anyone's peace in EAW, and anyone who tries to build this up as anything bigger than a mistake is dead fucking wrong. For this, I wash my hands of EOE and will allow Ken to handle it. You shouldn't be judged, and the board will see to it that anyone who tries to unfairly judge you and attack you are reprimanded. I'm also honored that you felt like you could come to me during those times and chat with me about a few of these trials although you didn't disclose the details and im sure you had much closer friends. You certainly are welcome here, dude.
You're absolutely right about this being a double standard. Had this been someone that was lesser known, there would be 100 forum responses roasting him or her. 

I would hope that if the situation were different that I would be in a position to defend that person the way many of you including yourself are defending me now. I appreciate that. 

This isn't about EOE, this isn't about whoever else is included in the discussion with him. I just want my privacy respected and for the fed at large to move on.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: The first, last and only time i'm talking about this.   The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 7:37 pm

If anyone wants to treat Carlos a certain type of way because of some trumped up charges and judge him for being a "criminal" (which he isn't) judge me first. I actually deserve it, Carlos doesn't. "Exposing" someone's misfortunes in a place he felt the most safe for the shock factor is disgusting. I'm very glad it's been handled the way it has.

I do agree with DDD, let Kerry Keller or A-Will have the same thing happen to them and EOE put them out there like this, this forum is an absolute circus. Double standards exist though, and your name matters.

Like I said though, anyone who wants to talk shit on C for having a criminal record, you can get in my PC or in my messages or in main chat or make a forum do whatever the hell you want plaster my mugshot all over this mother fucker tell everyone all my charges and post my discovery packet cus not a single one of you know the lives we've lived. If you wanna judge someone based on criminal charges, you a little bitch anyways.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The first, last and only time i'm talking about this.   The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 7:49 pm

Well, that's a piece of shit move.

In the short amount of time I've been here, you've been a big part of the reason I've been able to feel comfortable here, Carlos. You're a class act. You're an invaluable asset to this place, and from everything that I've seen, a dear friend to a lot of the people here. You've handled yourself with lots of grace and dignity so far, so I'm sure everyone will follow suit, and the fed as whole will be able to move on in no time.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: The first, last and only time i'm talking about this.   The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 7:51 pm

I may not have the charges against me to prove it, but I've done worse things then whatever Carlos did to get these. So no hate from me.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: The first, last and only time i'm talking about this.   The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 8:13 pm

It goes without saying at this point, that I have effectively IP banned EOE from the forum and has since been fired from EAW. But I do want to address a few things, and explain the decision I made in the process.

Yes - DEDEDE is correct. There is a double standard to be had here. If this was directed towards someone not respected, the entire federation would be making a world class joke out of them and vilifying. But you know what, that's how the world works. It SHOULD matter WHO you are... and let this serve as a life lesson that how you carry yourself ABSOLUTELY MATTERS. Carlos has EARNED the reputation for himself, and has earned my support in matters and times like these. Nothing is ever black and white, and nothing is ever in a nutshell... and if I have to put my own reputation on the line to defend what I think is right, then by all means I will do so.

Let it be known, the firing/banning was ALL ME. So if anybody out there is snickering at this decision on EAW's behalf, then you can consider me the one to blame. But I consider it quite fucked up that someone would even try to tarnish the reputation of a guy who has been nothing but kind to everyone, just because they CAN. This is a PERSONAL matter. EAW is an online sanctuary to any and all. That's what keeps people coming back - that's what makes it fun. I don't want the EAW environment to be one where people are unfairly judged, and their personal life attacked. I will ABSOLUTELY not stand for it - and let this banning serve as an underlying example for the future. There is NO TOLERANCE for it, at least from my end.

I don't give a damn what the intention was for spreading the word, but Carlos shouldn't be forced into the position to explain something that doesn't affect anybody here in EAW. This is of NO ONE's concern. However, it became EAW's concern, and Carlos is put into the position of dealing with this, again.

Carlos is forever welcomed here in EAW, and nobody wants to see him go. And to those that want to judge him over it - that is your right. But just know that the person you talk to on a daily basis, is more real than something you learn/read about through an article. The reaction I've seen so far from the community seems to echo my own personal sentiments, thankfully - but he shouldn't have been put in this position regardless. This is very unfortunate, and EOE is paying the consequence. He's not a bad person over it, let that be said. But at the same time, as referenced above, I have ZERO tolerance for people trying to mix one's personal life dilemma into our community. This started a bunch of un-needed shit, I'm not sure if that was the intention or not - but regardless, this decision is effective immediately. We can and will move on this, but one certain individual never will. Let's not make this a point of discussion going forward, PERIOD.
Back to top Go down
A-Will

A-Will

Hailing From : Memphis, Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: The first, last and only time i'm talking about this.   The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 8:22 pm

Don't go, Carlos. If there is anyone in this efed that is mature and kind to everyone here, it's you. Like Aria Jaxon said, you're an invaluable asset to EAW. You don't have to go, but if you choose to, I will not stop you. F*ck EOE.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: The first, last and only time i'm talking about this.   The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 8:37 pm

Not exactly sure if a fan of the hypocrisy going on towards this situation now. Like EOE isn't even a scrub, it's not like he hasn't done things in and for EAW, rather EOE is just very much disliked-for good reason-. Now this isn't even a question of work ethic and what you've done, but rather your popularity, so like something like this could happen to a KD or LC, but could never happen to a Cyclone or any liked person that is known for dubious like conduct.

Also, while you guys talk about Carlos not being harassed for this, you people had no issue harassing DE in and out of script for things that were not even proven. You people didn't do anything about how people hounded Sasha over being possibly a transvestite and this was recent.

At the same time EOE was quite the scumbag for this, though I admit when he pced me I was very curious as to how old these sexual victims were, but at the same time I didn't find it important enough to bother Carlos about or gossip with EAW members. Carlos obviously shouldn't be attacked for this and EOE of course was doing quite some scumbag stuff pcing people and obviously this was all due to the hate EOE had for Carlos and other LEGION people or japan lovers as he called them, he probably would of done the same to GI Styles if he could.

I don't really care for EOE, it's just something about this double standard and a slippery slope turns my stomach.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: The first, last and only time i'm talking about this.   The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 8:44 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
Not exactly sure if a fan of the hypocrisy going on towards this situation now. Like EOE isn't even a scrub, it's not like he hasn't done things in and for EAW, rather EOE is just very much disliked-for good reason-. Now this isn't even a question of work ethic and what you've done, but rather your popularity, so like something like this could happen to a KD or LC, but could never happen to a Cyclone or any liked person that is known for dubious like conduct.

Also, while you guys talk about Carlos not being harassed for this, you people had no issue harassing DE in and out of script for things that were not even proven. You people didn't do anything about how people hounded Sasha over being possibly a transvestite.

At the same time EOE was quite the scumbag for this, though I admit when he pced me I was very curious as to how old these sexual victims were, but at the same time I didn't find it important enough to bother Carlos about or gossip with EAW members. Carlos obviously shouldn't be attacked for this and EOE of course was doing quite some scumbag stuff pcing people and obviously this was all due to the hate EOE had for Carlos and other LEGION people or japan lovers as he called them, he probably would of done the same to GI Styles if he could.

It's just something about this double standard and a slippery slope turns my stomach.

Good. Let it turn your stomach. As I said, who you are matters - and the reputation you build up does as well. If you can't see past that, then I really have nothing else to say. Either way, this thread isn't about EOE's justice. If it is made into one, I will lock the entire topic. THis was Carlos' story to get out, not about the politics of my decision. This isn't the only time EAW has defended the right of someone's privacy, however. It's just this is as big as it ever gets, in terms of infringing on someone's right to privacy. So with that mind, it makes ABSOLULTE sense that this is the biggest punishment we will ever hand out. There was a situation with Kimbo and Bailey a month or so ago, and I PC'd Kimbo asking him to stop his actions. This isn't an EOE-basis only thing. I'm actually friends with him, so let's not try to mix up the narrative here.

And nobody attacked DE's personal life, so that's a moot point and AWFUL comparison. Same thing with KD. Personal life never attacked. So stop trying to compare apples to oranges. I will not have this thread turn into an argument off-topic though, so if you would wish to discuss further, PC me. I understand everyone's jests - but let's not undermine the narrative that there is ZERO tolerance for what transpired in this circumstance.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: The first, last and only time i'm talking about this.   The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 8:50 pm

Sasha not kd. Disagreed completely, but sure, PC.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The first, last and only time i'm talking about this.   The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 9:08 pm

An OFFICIAL statement from EOE, regarding the whole situation.

"I would like to acknowledge that I hold no resentment towards Ken or EAW as a whole over their decision. I remain close friend with Ken and other members of the board. As an Elitist who was always loyal towards EAW, and devoted time to help further the development of the product during my on-off 7 year run, I would like to let it be known, I respect the decision of Ken. Ken is a close friend of mine, and will continue to be a friend of mine. I am aware that his decision came out what he thought was best for EAW.

I have spent a large percentage of my life devoted to EAW, and EAW and those involved with EAW will always hold a special place in my heart. I am deeply saddened by this situation, and I would like to publically apologize to Carlos Rosso, and anyone else who was offended, and or affected by my actions.

I would like to wish all of my former colleagues and friends that I have all the best in all their future endeavors, whether in EAW or in their personal life.

I would like to thank everyone involved with EAW for providing me with entertainment for nearly a decade of my life.

Once again, I hold no remorse towards anyone in EAW, and I will continue to support the E-Fed and everyone involved with it. I understand the decision Ken made and I respect it. I commend Ken for making what he feels what was the right decision, and putting EAW over our relationship. Ken is a board member and as a board member he is required to do what is best for EAW. I am proud of and I wholeheartedly defend the actions of a close personal friend of mine.

Once again I would like to apologize, and thank each and everyone of you for giving me the opportunity to E-Fed in the best E-fed in the world.

Sincerely,
     James M. Johnson."

Last edited by Rhaegar on July 31st 2015, 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erica Ford

Erica Ford

PostSubject: Re: The first, last and only time i'm talking about this.   The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 9:17 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
Sasha not kd. Disagreed completely, but sure, PC.

I understand completely what you're saying, and as double-standards go, I think it's one that shouldn't exist here. I do believe that we all should have a chance to have our say and explain ourselves for actions. 

I'm thankful that people are being supportive and if you want more information about what is going on, talk to me.

If EOE or AA or whomever had come to me about this when they found whatever they found, I doubt that this would have come to this point.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: The first, last and only time i'm talking about this.   The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 9:26 pm

Rhaegar wrote:
An OFFICIAL statement from EOE, regarding the whole situation.

"I would like to acknowledge that I hold no remorse towards Ken or EAW as a whole over their decision. I remain close friend with Ken and other members of the board. As an Elitist who was always loyal towards EAW, and devoted time to help further the development of the product during my on-off 7 year run, I would like to let it be known, I respect the decision of Ken. Ken is a close friend of mine, and will continue to be a friend of mine. I am aware that his decision came out what he thought was best for EAW.

I have spent a large percentage of my life devoted to EAW, and EAW and those involved with EAW will always hold a special place in my heart. I am deeply saddened by this situation, and I would like to publically apologize to Carlos Rosso, and anyone else who was offended, and or affected by my actions.

I would like to wish all of my former colleagues and friends that I have all the best in all their future endeavors, whether in EAW or in their personal life.

I would like to thank everyone involved with EAW for providing me with entertainment for nearly a decade of my life.

Once again, I hold no remorse towards anyone in EAW, and I will continue to support the E-Fed and everyone involved with it. I understand the decision Ken made and I respect it. I commend Ken for making what he feels what was the right decision, and putting EAW over our relationship. Ken is a board member and as a board member he is required to do what is best for EAW. I am proud of and I wholeheartedly defend the actions of a close personal friend of mine.

Once again I would like to apologize, and thank each and everyone of you for giving me the opportunity to E-Fed in the best E-fed in the world.

Sincerely,
     James M. Johnson."
I think you meant "resentment" not "remorse."
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: The first, last and only time i'm talking about this.   The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 9:59 pm

The past is the past man, you're a great person overall and that is all the matters. You're honored by a lot of people who have the balls to know the term 'respect' in this company. People have said it on podcasts and your attitude not only on xat but also on Twitter backs it up. I think if dumbshits think shit in the past is funny or whatever, then they need to grow the fuck up and move on. People change, what is in the past, happened and it bothers me how stupid people have to attack someone by bringing up personal shit that the target might not feel comfortable to share. Yes, it may be on the internet but is it their right to share to people saying HAHA, THIS PERSON IS SO AND SO? No, it just means that they are ignorant, selfish and should possibly do something with their lives rather than harassing others. I wouldn't quit over one person because the whole fed loves you anyways, there is always one prick in every e-fed and EOE happened to be that one.

You've said it yourself, you want to escape that and most of us have done something that has possibly been a burden for us, not everyone here is perfect and it isn't like your crimes are anything malicious as well. Carlos is one of the most mature e-fedders I've come to known and his responsibility is amazing so Google whatever the fuck you want to try and defame someone, just makes you a downright douche trying to shit on someone like Carlos. Be privileged to know he is an amazing guy.

Ken's choice is right. If all you're going to do is slander one of the most nicest men in e-feds, you deserve to be fired. I don't care if you're a high profiler or a newb, you don't do that bullshit in any sense. You wouldn't like it if someone brought up the fact if you were accused of rape because you dated someone 14 or you wouldn't like it if you got called a murderer because you shot a guy or any accusations. The board are not judging him for what he did. What you do in your personal time is fine, just don't start bullshit because you're a clever bastard who thinks they are funny. 

Let me put it here. If people don't want to bring up a fact in an e-fed, then don't bring it up, ever! There is a reason for that and it isn't to open the door for scrubs like EOE to try and bring down a reputation. Respect the decision. This is why I can't tell people most things about my life because a lot of people will jump to the troll bandwagon and start messaging me, harassing me about my life, about the choices I have done wrong or the choices that have dented my life. I know e-feds are meant for fun but this is one of the most revered e-feds of all time and if you're not going to start acting mature, expect to be left behind. I am one of those people who welcomes people for who they are. Whether they are fat or thin, straight or gay, someone who has something wrong with them, a damaged past, whatever the case may be, YOU are not perfect by a long shot and when you come in the chats, you respect the personality whatever person brings to the chat and don't bring personal shit in to get your fifteen minutes of fame because like Ken has provided, the repercussions will only end badly for the inciter. 

Done. May be a bit late or whatnot but like I said, Carlos is one of the best guys to know on EAW, you don't just shit on something in the past, no matter what. We love Carlos and he shows so much love.
Back to top Go down
Lethal Consequences
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Lethal Consequences

Hailing From : Oakland

PostSubject: Re: The first, last and only time i'm talking about this.   The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 10:05 pm

J Dynasty wrote:

:dave:
Back to top Go down
http://adobehouserecords.com

PostSubject: Re: The first, last and only time i'm talking about this.   The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 10:16 pm

I love you Carlos!!
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The first, last and only time i'm talking about this.   The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 10:18 pm

Maddie wrote:
I love you Carlos!!
Back to top Go down
Erica Ford

Erica Ford

PostSubject: Re: The first, last and only time i'm talking about this.   The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 11:06 pm

Thank you all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first, last and only time i'm talking about this.   The first, last and only time i'm talking about this. Empty

Back to top Go down

The first, last and only time i'm talking about this.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-