Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

#AskAria.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: #AskAria.   1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 11th 2018, 1:05 pm

1. Who is your favorite show writer and why is it me?
2. Who is your favorite match writer and why is it Cam?
3. Who is it your favorite promoer and why is it you?
4. What was your favorite moment on Empire so far?
5. Will Aren and Aria go after the tag titles?
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: #AskAria.   1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 11th 2018, 5:43 pm

Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
1. What has been your favorite title defense during your Womens World Championship reign?
2. Who, on Empire, do you see breaking out in Season 12?
3. Thoughts on how your character has been booked since under Cloud's control?
4. If you were not on Empire, who would you see becoming the top face and taking on the role that you have been for more than a year?
5. So, how many times are we gonna face until we start to completely lose it?
1. Depending on how I feel on any given day, I'd either say the Chamber or Cloud. With Cloud, that match was the culmination of A LOT of build-up. The match he wrote was fun to promo for (despite how burnt out and unfocused I felt at the time) and it just totally captured the gravity of the IC history and situation between our characters. With the Chamber, I initially just wanted to kinda atone for the previous year and rebound from that loss while retaining, but I think we all knew it took on a deeper meaning by the time the match actually happened. Brody and I ping-ponged off of each other on the promo page so well that week. I knew she would've had a phenomenal run in the Chamber and it breaks my heart that she never got to see her hard work pay off. Participating in that match was almost cathartic. That win wasn't for me, it was for her. That's what made that one special.

2. Andrea, Daisy, and Azumi are the first to come to mind.

3. I trust Cloud with my character 100% and I always have, even before he landed this particular gig. He's put so much thought into how she acts, walks, talks, her in-match psychology, everything. With him, I never have to worry.

4. Cloud as a face has all the capabilities to do it, I just think the character is better suited to be a heel rn. In case I don't say it enough, Andrea. I essentially feel she's my heir apparent. You as Consuela definitely have the juice to pull it off. Azumi with some fine-tuning. So many options.

5. The limit does not exist. If we haven't had a psychotic break after all the times we've faced each other, it's just never gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: #AskAria.   1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 11th 2018, 5:45 pm

Do you plan on using a bowl for your cereal anytime soon?
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: #AskAria.   1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 11th 2018, 5:55 pm

Stephanie Matsuda wrote:
1. Who is your favorite show writer and why is it me?
2. Who is your favorite match writer and why is it Cam?
3. Who is it your favorite promoer and why is it you?
4. What was your favorite moment on Empire so far?
5. Will Aren and Aria go after the tag titles?
1. It's you because I can always trust you to do my character justice. Everyone from Oasis to DDD to Carlos to anyone else who's written me, they always hit the nail on the head, but you just take it to another level. Every segment and match is carefully planned out and woven into this fantastic story that sometimes makes me think you know my character better than I do.

2. Cam honestly should've been writing matches on a consistent basis waaaaaay before now. She was a hidden gem, tbh. My match at The Iconic Cup was a damn barnburner and she should be proud of herself. She's my new fave bc she can do whatever the occasion calls for and nail it. Blow-off weekly match with bits of comedy? She can do that. Big ticket supershow world title match? She can handle that, too. 

3. Am I AMONG my favorite promoers? Yeah. I mean, if you don't like your work, then nobody else will, but I also don't think I'm my own #1. I have so many favorites that I'd be here all day if I tried to list them all. 

4. On like the weekly editions of the show? Oh there have been a bunch. The contract signing for my match against Cailin at KOE 2017 was wonderfully written and accurately captured our feud up to that point. Nas did a great job writing it and it was fun as hell to read. Main eventing the premiere episode with Cam will always feel special to me. Throwing hands with Chelsea at the press conference a few weeks back is a new favorite. My first title defense against Maddie back in July. Our ladder match last February. I have a lot of options.

5. Maybe! Never say never.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: #AskAria.   1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 11th 2018, 5:56 pm

Scott Oasis wrote:
Nah. Just to spite you, Nas, and Nate.
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: #AskAria.   1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 11th 2018, 6:07 pm

How long before you and communist russia reunite?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: #AskAria.   1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 11th 2018, 8:04 pm

Aria Jaxon wrote:
Scott Oasis wrote:
You fucking bitch
:eww:
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: #AskAria.   1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 11th 2018, 8:08 pm

Will we see your version of the bad Okada pants at PFP? You know you want to them, Aria.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: #AskAria.   1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 11th 2018, 10:34 pm

Are you an S or an M?
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: #AskAria.   1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 11th 2018, 11:38 pm

Aria Jaxon wrote:
Scott Oasis wrote:

What kind of nightmarish fiend are you?
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: #AskAria.   1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 5:34 pm

Nasir Escobar wrote:
Aria Jaxon wrote:
Scott Oasis wrote:
You fucking bitch
:eww:
CORRECT.

But also, you love me regardless. So me wanting to spite you must not be TOO bad.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: #AskAria.   1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 5:36 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
Will we see your version of the bad Okada pants at PFP? You know you want to them, Aria.
ngl, it's tempting. Veeeeeery tempting. I think I could pull the look off, so we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: #AskAria.   1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 5:39 pm

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
Aria Jaxon wrote:
Scott Oasis wrote:

What kind of nightmarish fiend are you?
Me? A nightmarish fiend? Never. You wound me with such words, Jamie.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: #AskAria.   1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 5:42 pm

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Are you an S or an M?
If this is what I think it is, neither.  :dave:
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: #AskAria.   1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 8:20 pm

Aria Jaxon wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Are you an S or an M?
What do you think it means? 

1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 E0a7392c771925a57d424c8691813c01

Patrick or Spongebob?
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: #AskAria.   1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 9:31 pm

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Aria Jaxon wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Are you an S or an M?
What do you think it means? 

1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 E0a7392c771925a57d424c8691813c01

Patrick or Spongebob?
I'm neither, this post is cursed!!
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: #AskAria.   1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 11:58 pm

Thoughts on the training you endured at the EAW Performance Center by Diamond Cage?

Thoughts on Cage potentially winning his second world title and what would that mean to you to witness it?
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: #AskAria.   1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 13th 2018, 12:03 am

Cage. wrote:
Thoughts on the training you endured at the EAW Performance Center by Diamond Cage?

Thoughts on Cage potentially winning his second world title and what would that mean to you to witness it?
I mean, there were days I thought I was gonna die but obviously I didn't. So that's...cool. I think you were just tryna prepare us for the EAW landscape, where niggas set each other on fire and put one another in glass crypts. You did as good of a job as you could.

It would make me so happy! Come join me in the world champions club. It'd be great bc I wasn't here to see your first world title reign, so I'd be happy to get to actually see one play out.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: #AskAria.   1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 13th 2018, 12:11 am

When are you and SK getting together now that he's champion? 

Give the people what they want to see Aria!
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: #AskAria.   1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 13th 2018, 12:14 am

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
When are you and SK getting together now that he's champion? 

Give the people what they want to see Aria!
If I had to guess? Probably around the same time you let DC murder you so he can finally scoop up Cam.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: #AskAria.   1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 13th 2018, 12:25 am

Assuming you still have the title by PFP, who would your dream PFP challenger be?
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: #AskAria.   1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 13th 2018, 12:45 am

Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
Assuming you still have the title by PFP, who would your dream PFP challenger be?
Anybody I haven't faced for the title yet! Consuela, if Cam isn't sick of facing me yet, that is. Or, also Andrea. Those are the first ones that'd come to mind, if I managed to get to that point.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: #AskAria.   1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 13th 2018, 7:06 am

When will we have Chris Elite Vs Aria Jaxon?

When are you going to stop playing hard to get?

Ideas for your pfp entrance?

Dream matches you’d like to see whether they include you or not?

Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

PostSubject: Re: #AskAria.   1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 14th 2018, 11:37 pm

Bhris Elite wrote:
When will we have Chris Elite Vs Aria Jaxon?

When are you going to stop playing hard to get?

Ideas for your pfp entrance?

Dream matches you’d like to see whether they include you or not?

1. Hopefully sooner rather than later! We've never faced one on one and it could like...cancel out that dumbass street fight we were both part of a couple years ago.

2. I don't play.

3. I deadass don't have any yet, lmao. Empire's old writer might've been garbage but the entrance he thought up for me last year was dope as hell and spot-on, so it's a matter of outdoing that, I suppose. I did Catwoman for PFP 9 and Sailor Moon for PFP X. I still got some time to see what comes next.

4. There's so many people I wanna face that I haven't yet. Mainly male Elitists since I've already faced most of the girls on Empire. Like I said, a singles match with you is overdue, as is the case with Nas. Also Keelan, Finn, Oasis, DDD, Imp, Senn, and Jamie. I've faced Carlos in a tag match but never faced his main in a singles match, so that's another one. As for matches that don't include me, The High Rollerz vs. the two white boy horsemen of the apocalypse (Imp and DDD), and I wanna see you vs. Cloud (unless that already happened) as well. I'm sure there are others but those came to mind first.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: #AskAria.   1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 EmptyMarch 15th 2018, 1:44 am

Thanks for the comments on my EAW book - if you were to write one, who are five people who would show up endlessly in it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #AskAria.   1 - #AskAria. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

#AskAria.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion :: Ask Me Anything-