Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

First memory of the person above you SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

First memory of the person above you SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
First memory of the person above you Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
First memory of the person above you Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
First memory of the person above you Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
First memory of the person above you Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
First memory of the person above you Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
First memory of the person above you Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

First memory of the person above you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

First memory of the person above you Empty
PostSubject: First memory of the person above you   First memory of the person above you EmptyJune 18th 2014, 4:40 pm

Thread is self explanatory  :dave:
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: First memory of the person above you   First memory of the person above you EmptyJune 18th 2014, 4:44 pm

Meeting you in a fed called SWE. Where I won my first title in my feeding "career"
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: First memory of the person above you   First memory of the person above you EmptyJune 18th 2014, 4:56 pm

Basically me badgering Ryan about being homosexual, and Ryan not being flustered at all about it. He even said he doesnt mind as long as people dont fuck with him because he'll fuck people up. Thats when I knew Ryan was the gay version of me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First memory of the person above you   First memory of the person above you EmptyJune 18th 2014, 5:42 pm

You being banned by Demon until you finished the Turbo that had my debut match that was already a month late.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: First memory of the person above you   First memory of the person above you EmptyJune 18th 2014, 8:21 pm

Met you in FWE. Thought you were pretty cool for the most part lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First memory of the person above you   First memory of the person above you EmptyJune 18th 2014, 9:04 pm

had a sexy firefighter (who had died) as his xat & svr forums pic.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: First memory of the person above you   First memory of the person above you EmptyJune 18th 2014, 9:27 pm

Giving you the name Mike Cole, and you took me seriously  :banks:
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: First memory of the person above you   First memory of the person above you EmptyJune 18th 2014, 10:26 pm

First person to actually give me a home e-fed
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: First memory of the person above you   First memory of the person above you EmptyJune 18th 2014, 11:22 pm

Been in the same nooby feds for a long time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First memory of the person above you   First memory of the person above you EmptyJune 19th 2014, 12:18 am

I just met you,and this is crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First memory of the person above you   First memory of the person above you EmptyJune 19th 2014, 12:38 am

Here's my number.  :bolieve:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First memory of the person above you   First memory of the person above you EmptyJune 19th 2014, 1:35 am

Seeing your long ass signature on the original EAW forums. :')
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: First memory of the person above you   First memory of the person above you EmptyJune 19th 2014, 1:50 am

the earliest ones that definitely stand out is those vicious, ruthless arguments between you and SG1. Lmfao yall were at each others throats, lordy.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: First memory of the person above you   First memory of the person above you EmptyJune 19th 2014, 6:56 am

I remember DDD being nice to me the first or second time I rocked up to chat, then he gave me some tough love. Nothing's changed.

:salute: 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First memory of the person above you   First memory of the person above you EmptyJune 19th 2014, 7:45 am

Within my first few months of fedding, I was checking out EAW and deciding if I was going to join; the first show I read was when you cashed in your CITV and lost. :$
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: First memory of the person above you   First memory of the person above you EmptyJune 19th 2014, 9:52 am

I remember bringing you into FWE (contrary of what you want to believe scrub because if it wasn't me bringing the other guy to FWE you would still be rotting in that same place you were in (D)) since you were in that terrible PS3 Wrestling League with those scrubs Ghost and AWESOME.You and Siem were the only reason why I go to that chat all the time.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: First memory of the person above you   First memory of the person above you EmptyJune 19th 2014, 10:19 am

The time in chat when you and I realized we were both Kentucky boys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First memory of the person above you   First memory of the person above you EmptyJune 19th 2014, 11:52 am

That you used to be Curt Hawkins if I am not mistaken  :lifesgood:  :banderas:  :noah:
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: First memory of the person above you   First memory of the person above you EmptyJune 19th 2014, 2:06 pm

Moonlight Predator wrote:
That you used to be Curt Hawkins if I am not mistaken  :lifesgood:  :banderas:  :noah:

Indeed I used to be Hawkins.  And I have two "first" memories of you.  Of course I remember our time on Turbo, but even though it's not my first memory of you, probably the most distinct was when you replaced Hessian in the match against Kawajai at PFP 5.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: First memory of the person above you   First memory of the person above you EmptyJune 19th 2014, 2:19 pm

You ending my winning streak Sad
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: First memory of the person above you   First memory of the person above you EmptyJuly 3rd 2014, 12:44 am

chatting with you in ehdw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First memory of the person above you   First memory of the person above you EmptyJuly 3rd 2014, 1:03 am

voltage i guess
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: First memory of the person above you   First memory of the person above you EmptyJuly 3rd 2014, 1:36 am

Voltage. You used to troll so much (still do, but I can actually have serious conversations with you now.)
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: First memory of the person above you   First memory of the person above you EmptyJuly 3rd 2014, 1:46 am

Being a jackass,
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: First memory of the person above you   First memory of the person above you EmptyJuly 3rd 2014, 2:03 am

Being a quiet dude who was good friends with Pyrite when he joined. Really improved as a promoer and is now a popular member of EAW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First memory of the person above you   First memory of the person above you Empty

Back to top Go down

First memory of the person above you

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next