Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Vixen's Championship Match SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Vixen's Championship Match SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Vixen's Championship Match Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Vixen's Championship Match Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Vixen's Championship Match Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Vixen's Championship Match Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Vixen's Championship Match Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Vixen's Championship Match Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Vixen's Championship Match

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

EAW Vixen's Championship Match Empty
PostSubject: EAW Vixen's Championship Match   EAW Vixen's Championship Match EmptyJune 28th 2015, 8:39 am

So regarding the EAW Vixen's Championship match. Some people have accused of me being bias towards Tarah Nova and I've apparently been called "the worst writer of all time" and apparently I should be "fired" from my position as writer.

Well I'm going to accept full responsibility for what happened at Pain For Pride 8 during the Vixen's Match and yes, I was the one who wrote it from start to finish HOWEVER to every single person who thinks that I have decided to "bury" Haruna, you could NOT be more wrong at all as this is not my intention in the SLIGHTEST.

Without spoiling anything the best way to describe what my plan was would to liken Haruna to Daniel Bryan in the WWE back in 2013 to 2014. Throughout the latter half of 2013, Daniel Bryan was (in what I believed to a booking decision on the WWE's behalf) continuously put in situations that the fans did not want to see him, because of this the fan's rallied behind him, and continued and continued even more as he kept pushing himself in every single battle he was ever. Yes the fans wanted to see him win the World Title during EVERY single World Title match he competed in but at the end of the day when he won the title come WrestleMania 30, he finally achieved an uphill climb. He finally accomplished it after giving it his all, and because of the trials and tribulations he went through, that moment overall was just so much sweeter, so much bigger, and the reaction he got was absolutely insane.

So honestly that was my basic jist of why I did what I did. Now after sitting back and thinking about I realised that it was not the best way of proceeding about things that's for definitely sure, and I definitely apologise for all of this and I also definitely take full responsibility for what occurred during the match itself, but hopefully it'll be the same that when Haruna finally gets her MUCH DESERVED title win, then that moment would be an incredible one that will mark an achievement that has finally taken place, and once again the EAW Universe's reaction will just be absolutely massive for her finally reaching the top.

Once again, I sincerely apologise for everything and do take full responsbility for what has taken place. If anyone has questions at all then please feel free to PC me or post on here and I will try to answer them. I'm sorry if I made anyone angry, upset or annoyed.

Regards,
Zach Genesis.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: EAW Vixen's Championship Match   EAW Vixen's Championship Match EmptyJune 28th 2015, 9:07 am

Fuck the haters. People just get too caught up in the moment but to anyone who called it a "burial" couldn't be more wrong. From where I was watching during the live show, Haruna and Tarah were going at it for a LONG time. When Haruna got pinned, she'd put up one of the best fights I'd seen all night. Sure, maybe some could argue that there were people more deserving to get pinned based on promos but that's not the point. Out of script, it doesn't matter who got pinned because it's a storyline. Look at GC, for example. The dude promoed his heart out and posted some of his best promos EVER.. but he still lost. The thing, he realises that this is a storyline and knows he has to do everything in his power to redeem himself. 

I think instead of people throwing out insults to you, Genesis, they should think about why things happened the way they did first instead of overreacting. The people watching the live show were CHEERING TARAH. Don't get me wrong, I do think Tarah's promos were the some of the best this week (not to take away from the other Vixens) and I do think she deserved the win. At the same time, I do think it was close and I do think that any Vixen who puts in the effort could one day beat Tarah but the reason people are cheering her is because they think she's the best. The Vixens need to be trying to prove those people wrong. Last night may have not been their night but remember, Tarah's not going to be champ forever. You can cry about it being a terrible match and how Genesis should be fired but it was actually a fantastically written match. Like I said, any one of you can win the title from Tarah when the time comes for her to drop it, you just have to prove why you should be the one to beat her and when you do, the crowd will let you know that you deserve it.

But ye you shouldn't have to apologize to anyone, Genesis. You've done a great job.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: EAW Vixen's Championship Match   EAW Vixen's Championship Match EmptyJune 28th 2015, 9:20 am

I strongly disagreed with the decision of Haruna getting pinned, and I even thought I told you to have a lesser promoing vixen get pinned (if Haruna DOESNT) win. Her getting pinned was unfair because there were Vixens in the match who did jack squat. Its not the same case as GC because all 3 guys cut promos and great ones at that, and someone had to take a fall. Back to the Vixens match though I appreciate the story the match told and I dont think Haruna got buried at all considering she went back and forth with Tarah for like 5 minutes and kicked out of 2 of her finishers. However the backlash should be a good learning experience whether exaggerated or not. Cant blame Haruna or anyone in the match for being too upset although im not too upset at the match result either cause like I aaid, I understand the story and the intention. Jay articulated this as well last night, though it appears to have fallen on deaf ears.

No biggie, just remember even tho PFP is the end of the show year, losing at PFP doesnt have to be the be all end all.

Last edited by Mr. DEDEDE on June 28th 2015, 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: EAW Vixen's Championship Match   EAW Vixen's Championship Match EmptyJune 28th 2015, 9:23 am

well, just a little rant for me....

Just in case you don't know why am I bitching about this result...... I did this because you did not tell me this one in the first place. You don't need to spoil all of your plan in here, to be honest. just to me.... I will do my best to help you realize this plan. but you do know when you keep this plan in a secret to me, you do realized that I just destroyed your whole plan, right? why? because I don't know what to do..... Tarah probably already know about all of this plan because perhaps you are already told her what should her do, but I don't..... I know nothing about this entire plan. all I know from you is "Get ready after PFP" which I assumed that I don't have something to do at PFP season. I just assumed that you really are putting me in a random match because you don't need me before PFP. which is why I complained about all of this.

I'm not complaining about the result of the match, or even the way that match to be ended. I'm complaining because you're not open to me. To be honest this is the first efed that the writers won't allow the handler to know the whole storyline. So I just assumed that you just "buried" me. Please, I really concern about my character very much. If you have a plan for me, please, please, please, please..... I beg you to let me know. How should I know that you actually plan for something big if you are not telling me. I'm so open for any plan, I won't alter anything that you just plan as long as you are open to me.

That is all. Your apology accepted, Zach! You just need to fix this and explain to me what to do so I won't bitching anymore.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: EAW Vixen's Championship Match   EAW Vixen's Championship Match EmptyJune 28th 2015, 9:26 am

MTM wrote:
Fuck the haters. People just get too caught up in the moment but to anyone who called it a "burial" couldn't be more wrong. From where I was watching during the live show, Haruna and Tarah were going at it for a LONG time. When Haruna got pinned, she'd put up one of the best fights I'd seen all night. Sure, maybe some could argue that there were people more deserving to get pinned based on promos but that's not the point. Out of script, it doesn't matter who got pinned because it's a storyline. Look at GC, for example. The dude promoed his heart out and posted some of his best promos EVER.. but he still lost. The thing, he realises that this is a storyline and knows he has to do everything in his power to redeem himself. 

I think instead of people throwing out insults to you, Genesis, they should think about why things happened the way they did first instead of overreacting. The people watching the live show were CHEERING TARAH. Don't get me wrong, I do think Tarah's promos were the some of the best this week (not to take away from the other Vixens) and I do think she deserved the win. At the same time, I do think it was close and I do think that any Vixen who puts in the effort could one day beat Tarah but the reason people are cheering her is because they think she's the best. The Vixens need to be trying to prove those people wrong. Last night may have not been their night but remember, Tarah's not going to be champ forever. You can cry about it being a terrible match and how Genesis should be fired but it was actually a fantastically written match. Like I said, any one of you can win the title from Tarah when the time comes for her to drop it, you just have to prove why you should be the one to beat her and when you do, the crowd will let you know that you deserve it.

But ye you shouldn't have to apologize to anyone, Genesis. You've done a great job.

You're right about her putting up a fight, Haruna. You're certainly right about Tarah, she's had a fantastic week as did Haruna and they deserved a lot of the spotlight. But the problem is this has been the cycle in the division for a while.

Haruna keeps losing to her and I have hardly seen her get a win back.

I get that most of the people cheered for Tarah, but I really think the person taking the fall better could have been better sorted out.

As comparing this to the GC thing, personally I think that was something that was planned and the writers were more or less backed into a corner with despite promos and GC has been built up with some very impressive wins of late to absorb this hit. My main concern is what this does to Haruna's confidence going forward and how she's booked after.

I stand by everything I've said about this match before.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: EAW Vixen's Championship Match   EAW Vixen's Championship Match EmptyJune 28th 2015, 9:28 am

Zach Genesis wrote:
Without spoiling anything the best way to describe what my plan was would to liken Haruna to Daniel Bryan in the WWE back in 2013 to 2014. 

No offense but I would strongly recommend you avoid trying to copy any of WWE's booking strategies especially within the last few years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW Vixen's Championship Match   EAW Vixen's Championship Match EmptyJune 28th 2015, 9:32 am

I'm not going to say Tarah didn't deserve to win because she did. I just don't like how the match went down with Haruna getting pinned. The fact that the other eight Vixens were down for such an amount of time that multiple finishers happened seemed fishy to me as well. The biggest problem with the match is that aside from the Haruna/Tarah finishing sequence, was that it was exactly what I thought it would turn out to be. The Vixens mob-style attacked Tarah, they all got angry and started arguing allowing Tarah to single somebody out. Then after Tarah is already battered, she faces a Vixen who's pretty fresh and while Tarah looked good overcoming that, it didn't do Haruna any favors at all, losing to an already weakened Tarah.

People are entitled to their opinion on the match, good or bad. I don't think it turned out properly, and in all honesty it gave credence to a lot of the pre-PFP criticisms of the match. However, it's obvious that you tried your best with the match, and I don't think anybody will take away your good intentions for it. It just played out the way it did.

The way I see things is you can take all the criticisms good and bad and take it on the chin, then just suck it up and use this experience to make yourself a better writer and continue to try to prove and improve yourself, and we can all just move on from this.
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: EAW Vixen's Championship Match   EAW Vixen's Championship Match EmptyJune 28th 2015, 9:34 am

Cheers for the comments folks.

I apologise DDD as I don't recall us having that conversation, but thanks for the advice mate - definitely greatly appreciated as always. Cheers Haruna thank you for understanding, and also thanks TLA advice definitely appreciated and will be taken aboard for sure.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: EAW Vixen's Championship Match   EAW Vixen's Championship Match EmptyJune 28th 2015, 9:36 am

TLA wrote:
Zach Genesis wrote:
Without spoiling anything the best way to describe what my plan was would to liken Haruna to Daniel Bryan in the WWE back in 2013 to 2014. 

No offense but I would strongly recommend you avoid trying to copy any of WWE's booking strategies especially within the last few years.
at least Daniel Bryan knew what to do while in here I know nothing.... (oh, God..... I start to feel like a female version of Jon Snow.)

now, Zach.... can you do that for me?
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: EAW Vixen's Championship Match   EAW Vixen's Championship Match EmptyJune 28th 2015, 9:39 am

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SOOON. THERE WILL BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE DONE.
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: EAW Vixen's Championship Match   EAW Vixen's Championship Match EmptyJune 28th 2015, 9:47 am

Okay, here is my two cents because all I am hearing is negative feedback on the match and yet, I thought it was an alright match. 

Zach, you do not deserve to be fired for what happened. I've wrote worse shit than Haruna getting pinned. I am aware that Haruna promoed great this week and I believe she should not have been pinned. In my case, at PFP, if you're going to no show for PFP, you deserve to get buried so I would've had her pin someone who didn't promo at PFP. The lore I wrote my matches in this situation was, you don't promo, get buried. 

Nevertheless, this decision wasn't one that affected my experience. If anything, I had more of a problem with the Tony Chimmel Doctor going UUH, UHHH everytime (For those who don't know what the hell I am talking about, watch the video where Tony Chimmel is rehearsing this Gravy Bowl Invitational match for SmackDown and Jerry and Cole take the piss out of him). 

I think calling for your firing from the booking squad is a bit of an overreaction. The match itself was decent and obviously some people will have been pissed but that just checks one of the emotions for you at PFP. It isn't that until someone gets pissed lol. Anyways, fuck the negativity man. I think Tarah promoed quite well as usual as did with others who ACTUALLY promoed but if anything, the people needing to be fired is those who no showed for PFP this Monday to Friday. I may be mistaken but I think some gals didn't. 
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: EAW Vixen's Championship Match   EAW Vixen's Championship Match EmptyJune 28th 2015, 9:50 am

坂崎ハルナ wrote:

Just in case you don't know why am I bitching about this result...... I did this because you did not tell me this one in the first place. You don't need to spoil all of your plan in here, to be honest. just to me.... I will do my best to help you realize this plan. but you do know when you keep this plan in a secret to me, you do realized that I just destroyed your whole plan, right? why? because I don't know what to do..... Tarah probably already know about all of this plan because perhaps you are already told her what should her do, but I don't..... I know nothing about this entire plan. all I know from you is "Get ready after PFP" which I assumed that I don't have something to do at PFP season. I just assumed that you really are putting me in a random match because you don't need me before PFP. which is why I complained about all of this.

I'm not complaining about the result of the match, or even the way that match to be ended. I'm complaining because you're not open to me. To be honest this is the first efed that the writers won't allow the handler to know the whole storyline. So I just assumed that you just "buried" me. Please, I really concern about my character very much. If you have a plan for me, please, please, please, please..... I beg you to let me know. How should I know that you actually plan for something big if you are not telling me. I'm so open for any plan, I won't alter anything that you just plan as long as you are open to me.

That is all. Your apology accepted, Zach! You just need to fix this and explain to me what to do so I won't bitching anymore.

Haruna I see where youre coming from but the way our fed works is that we rarely inform people of their plans. In EAW the fedders are the wrestlers but theyre also the audience and future plans are to remain top secret. Im sure Genesis would love to go over future plans with you but frankly hes already kinda said enough on here as it is, and I absolutely forbid any board member from spoiling unless its drastic. Hope you can understand my friend.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: EAW Vixen's Championship Match   EAW Vixen's Championship Match EmptyJune 28th 2015, 9:55 am

Carlos Rosso wrote:
MTM wrote:

You're right about her putting up a fight, Haruna. You're certainly right about Tarah, she's had a fantastic week as did Haruna and they deserved a lot of the spotlight. But the problem is this has been the cycle in the division for a while.

Haruna keeps losing to her and I have hardly seen her get a win back.

I get that most of the people cheered for Tarah, but I really think the person taking the fall better could have been better sorted out.

As comparing this to the GC thing, personally I think that was something that was planned and the writers were more or less backed into a corner with despite promos and GC has been built up with some very impressive wins of late to absorb this hit. My main concern is what this does to Haruna's confidence going forward and how she's booked after.

I stand by everything I've said about this match before.
I see where you and DDD are coming from and I understand why Haruna is upset now. The thing about the triple threat, though, is that I was just trying to get across the point that you shouldn't be upset about something that's storyline because that's all it is. It doesn't mean you were the worst promoer, just the most unfortunate. The thing is, the two most relevant Vixens aside from Tarah in that match were Maddie and Haruna. There had already been plans made for Maddie post-match so she couldn't be the one pinned. Haruna was really Genesis' only option from his standpoint. He could have had someone who wasn't important get pinned but it'd be a bit of a let down. Having Haruna and Tarah go at it for a good ten minutes before one of them got pinned was a good idea in my eyes. I wouldn't blame Haruna for being disheartened at all, honestly, but I just hope she understands that by no means was Genesis implying that she deserved to be pinned because she wasn't good enough. Haruna's promos have been great and she's definitely got future Vixens champ written all over her. As for the next few weeks, I know it's going to be hard for her to bounce back but I know she can. 

Genesis went for what he thought was the best decision and, while some will disagree with his decision, he undoubtedly has good reasoning behind what he did. I honestly think we should just wait for these storylines to unfold before we start having disagreements. For all I know, maybe I am in the wrong but I trust Genesis as a writer to know what he's doing. Sure, maybe people do think Genesis made mistakes but this is Pain For Pride, dammit. People are going to make mistakes. Like Vance said, Genesis did the best he could. Sometimes you just don't see mistakes until someone else has voiced their opinion and that's just the way it is. As for the singling out part, I just assumed all the other Vixens were brawling between each other. I do still think Genesis made the right call but that's just me. He's a good friend and someone I have a lot of respect for as a writer so like I said, I trust him. It's tough writing a match like this and he did his very best. Let's just see where this goes.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: EAW Vixen's Championship Match   EAW Vixen's Championship Match EmptyJune 28th 2015, 10:10 am

Let's be honest with ourselves here Haruna would've bitched no matter how she lost.  :comeon:
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: EAW Vixen's Championship Match   EAW Vixen's Championship Match EmptyJune 28th 2015, 10:12 am

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:

Haruna I see where youre coming from but the way our fed works is that we rarely inform people of their plans. In EAW the fedders are the wrestlers but theyre also the audience and future plans are to remain top secret. Im sure Genesis would love to go over future plans with you but frankly hes already kinda said enough on here as it is, and I absolutely forbid any board member from spoiling unless its drastic. Hope you can understand my friend.

But this whole thing is already lead me to a misunderstanding upon Zach. I already asumed that He buried me, He biased to Tarah, He's not reading my promo, He's not appreciating my effort, and all other statement. and not only me, but the other member who are not involved feels like this match is some kind of bullshit. So that's why I'm still here to give you a suggestion of what should I, or especially we need to do. I can suggest you "Hey, how about we end this match by Tarah pinning Cherish while Haruna feels that she didn't lose anything so Haruna enters the ring and face-to-face with Tarah. but later, Maddie attacks both of them, would you agree with that?" See, I won't spoiling anything and at least, I still have confidence by making my future promo because I know what I should do next.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: EAW Vixen's Championship Match   EAW Vixen's Championship Match EmptyJune 28th 2015, 10:32 am

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:

But this whole thing is already lead me to a misunderstanding upon Zach. I already asumed that He buried me, He biased to Tarah, He's not reading my promo, He's not appreciating my effort, and all other statement. and not only me, but the other member who are not involved feels like this match is some kind of bullshit. So that's why I'm still here to give you a suggestion of what should I, or especially we need to do. I can suggest you "Hey, how about we end this match by Tarah pinning Cherish while Haruna feels that she didn't lose anything so Haruna enters the ring and face-to-face with Tarah. but later, Maddie attacks both of them, would you agree with that?" See, I won't spoiling anything and at least, I still have confidence by making my future promo because I know what I should do next.

Assumptions can be dangerous, and lead to overreactions. I've been in this scenario before believe it or not so I can at least empathize with you, and I agree the match scenario you made up would've been much better than what happened. However please dont take things that happen too hard or at least try not to, because everything is not as it seems. (Y)
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: EAW Vixen's Championship Match   EAW Vixen's Championship Match EmptyJune 28th 2015, 10:35 am

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:

Haruna I see where youre coming from but the way our fed works is that we rarely inform people of their plans. In EAW the fedders are the wrestlers but theyre also the audience and future plans are to remain top secret. Im sure Genesis would love to go over future plans with you but frankly hes already kinda said enough on here as it is, and I absolutely forbid any board member from spoiling unless its drastik. Hope you can understand my friend.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: EAW Vixen's Championship Match   EAW Vixen's Championship Match EmptyJune 28th 2015, 11:21 am

MRW I remember I'm the one who suggested this match happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW Vixen's Championship Match   EAW Vixen's Championship Match EmptyJune 28th 2015, 11:36 am

How is Tarah beating an entire division by herself clean a good or even defendable move? The whole division just got buried, they couldn't even beat Tarah in a fucking 9 on 1 handicap match. How does that booking decision help anybody? How is ANY vixen going to seriously be a believable contender to Tarah's title when you just had Tarah beat them in one match, by herself, clean? How is Tarah going to seriously be believed that she'll lose her title in a one on one match when she can win nine on one handicap matches? Who does Tarah even feud with now? Maddie? That it? It can't be Haruna, she's lost far too many times, nobody else is even credible but for Maddie and that's only because she changed character. This would be like if DDD was still world champ for god knows how many weeks, strolled into PFP in a 9 on 1 handicap match and won that match clean, regardless of how DDD promos, that'd be the stupidest thing in the world because he just made it clear 9 people in a handicap match isn't even good to beat him, that's worse than SuperCena shit imo.

Haruna was 'not' the only option to have been pinned, if she had to lose, she should have been the last option. Who gives a fuck if Tarah pins one of the inactives and it's underwheleming? Atleast then you could potentially say Tarah didn't pin Haruna and had a decent feud out of it, I'd take underwheleming than having your best promoer lose clean again to Tarah. I also really don't believe the 'Haruna was Zach's only option so he had her get the pin', it's obvious as fuck why Haruna got pinned to most people.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: EAW Vixen's Championship Match   EAW Vixen's Championship Match EmptyJune 28th 2015, 11:41 am

I disagree that Haruna assumed she was getting buried. I'd say she recognized reality.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: EAW Vixen's Championship Match   EAW Vixen's Championship Match EmptyJune 28th 2015, 11:44 am

Ya'll done fucked up now.
Back to top Go down
Montell Smooth

Montell Smooth

PostSubject: Re: EAW Vixen's Championship Match   EAW Vixen's Championship Match EmptyJune 28th 2015, 12:08 pm

Use Daniel Bryan losing to Kane and Bray Wyatt 2 years ago as a defense for your e-fed writing brehs.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: EAW Vixen's Championship Match   EAW Vixen's Championship Match EmptyJune 28th 2015, 12:15 pm

Who the fuck cares it's the vixens match

JK
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

Hailing From : Around the Corner

PostSubject: Re: EAW Vixen's Championship Match   EAW Vixen's Championship Match EmptyJune 28th 2015, 12:16 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
How is Tarah beating an entire division by herself clean a good or even defendable move? The whole division just got buried, they couldn't even beat Tarah in a fucking 9 on 1 handicap match. How does that booking decision help anybody? How is ANY vixen going to seriously be a believable contender to Tarah's title when you just had Tarah beat them in one match, by herself, clean? How is Tarah going to seriously be believed that she'll lose her title in a one on one match when she can win nine on one handicap matches? Who does Tarah even feud with now? Maddie? That it? It can't be Haruna, she's lost far too many times, nobody else is even credible but for Maddie and that's only because she changed character. This would be like if DDD was still world champ for god knows how many weeks, strolled into PFP in a 9 on 1 handicap match and won that match clean, regardless of how DDD promos, that'd be the stupidest thing in the world because he just made it clear 9 people in a handicap match isn't even good to beat him, that's worse than SuperCena shit imo.

Haruna was 'not' the only option to have been pinned, if she had to lose, she should have been the last option. Who gives a fuck if Tarah pins one of the inactives and it's underwheleming? Atleast then you could potentially say Tarah didn't pin Haruna and had a decent feud out of it, I'd take underwheleming than having your best promoer lose clean again to Tarah. I also really don't believe the 'Haruna was Zach's only option so he had her get the pin', it's obvious as fuck why Haruna got pinned to most people.

So. Much. This.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: EAW Vixen's Championship Match   EAW Vixen's Championship Match EmptyJune 28th 2015, 12:17 pm

Lucian Black wrote:
Who the fuck cares it's the vixens match

JK
:book:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW Vixen's Championship Match   EAW Vixen's Championship Match Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW Vixen's Championship Match

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next