Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Which chat site do you prefer? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Which chat site do you prefer? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Which chat site do you prefer? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Which chat site do you prefer? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Which chat site do you prefer? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Which chat site do you prefer? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Which chat site do you prefer? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Which chat site do you prefer? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Which chat site do you prefer?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What chat site do you prefer?
Bruuuh
Which chat site do you prefer? DyeuwyN37%Which chat site do you prefer? DyeuwyN
 37% [ 11 ]
XAT
Which chat site do you prefer? DyeuwyN63%Which chat site do you prefer? DyeuwyN
 63% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 30

AuthorMessage
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

Which chat site do you prefer? Empty
PostSubject: Which chat site do you prefer?   Which chat site do you prefer? EmptyJune 26th 2015, 9:33 pm

Just out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Which chat site do you prefer?   Which chat site do you prefer? EmptyJune 26th 2015, 9:38 pm

Bruuuh. It lags sometimes but I look sexy. I can live with lag but I can't live with not looking sexy.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Which chat site do you prefer?   Which chat site do you prefer? EmptyJune 26th 2015, 9:39 pm

Bruuuh is amazing. You guys just have bad browsers.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Which chat site do you prefer?   Which chat site do you prefer? EmptyJune 26th 2015, 9:40 pm

Bruuuh isn't too bad when we're not on the front page and being spammed to death by randoms with powers and bots however, those few days greatly turned me off from the place.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Which chat site do you prefer?   Which chat site do you prefer? EmptyJune 26th 2015, 9:47 pm

At first, I thought Bruuuh was cool with the new powers and all, but then the site starts crashing my computer and if we do shows, like tonight when the chat explodes, my computer explodes with it. That kind of took the hype away from Bruuuh for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which chat site do you prefer?   Which chat site do you prefer? EmptyJune 26th 2015, 9:50 pm

I do enjoy the free powers on Bruuuh but it lags so much and I'm not sure it can actually maintain that many in a chat with those powers which causes it too lag. So xat*. 

totally haven't been bribed by Brian to pick this*
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Which chat site do you prefer?   Which chat site do you prefer? EmptyJune 26th 2015, 9:58 pm

Neither, none of them support mobile

Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Which chat site do you prefer?   Which chat site do you prefer? EmptyJune 26th 2015, 10:02 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
Neither, none of them support mobile

m.xat.com Not the best thing in the world, but it works.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Which chat site do you prefer?   Which chat site do you prefer? EmptyJune 26th 2015, 10:06 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
I do enjoy the free powers on Bruuuh but it lags so much and I'm not sure it can actually maintain that many in a chat with those powers which causes it too lag. So xat*. 

As with every poll :punk:
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Which chat site do you prefer?   Which chat site do you prefer? EmptyJune 26th 2015, 10:14 pm

John the Castist wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:

Yeah, because I bribed Demon with riches and fortunes, and every other eleven poll voters with modship and ownership for a year.

Shut the fuck up, Ventura.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Which chat site do you prefer?   Which chat site do you prefer? EmptyJune 26th 2015, 10:17 pm

Bruhhh lags too much for me while I'm trying to do other things on my browser or certain times during shows, etc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which chat site do you prefer?   Which chat site do you prefer? EmptyJune 26th 2015, 10:19 pm

I like bruhhh better even tho i cant trade any of my powers
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Which chat site do you prefer?   Which chat site do you prefer? EmptyJune 26th 2015, 10:21 pm

Brian Daniels wrote:
John the Castist wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:

Yeah, because I bribed Demon with riches and fortunes, and every other eleven poll voters with modship and ownership for a year.

Shut the fuck up, Ventura.
I was actually talking about the Joker/Deadpool final saga in the best character poll a while back :what: But alright then.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Which chat site do you prefer?   Which chat site do you prefer? EmptyJune 27th 2015, 7:35 am

Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Which chat site do you prefer?   Which chat site do you prefer? EmptyJune 27th 2015, 8:44 am

Xat. (And no it's not just because of the cool smiley, though that's partly why.) I think it's a bit illogical to use something that lags, sometimes others can't log into and is generally ethically theft, when you could just use the original. No offense to Bruuuh staff and Tre, who I have high props for helping us out wise.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Which chat site do you prefer?   Which chat site do you prefer? EmptyJune 27th 2015, 8:48 am

John the Castist wrote:
Do you not know what browser means? Or are you legit blaming people different problems on firefox, ie, chrome etc?
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Which chat site do you prefer?   Which chat site do you prefer? EmptyJune 27th 2015, 8:55 am

J Dynasty wrote:
John the Castist wrote:
Do you not know what browser means? Or are you legit blaming people different problems on firefox, ie, chrome etc?
Firefox is the perfect solution. I doubt anyone uses IE, and Chrome's interface lately has always been slow.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: Which chat site do you prefer?   Which chat site do you prefer? EmptyJune 27th 2015, 9:22 am

John the Castist wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
John the Castist wrote:
Firefox is the perfect solution. I doubt anyone uses IE, and Chrome's interface lately has always been slow.
:perfect: So you think everyone who complains about the lag doesn't use firefox?
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Which chat site do you prefer?   Which chat site do you prefer? EmptyJune 27th 2015, 9:27 am

Xat is better. The powers on bruh are nice, but the functionality and smoothness is generally inferior in every way, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which chat site do you prefer?   Which chat site do you prefer? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which chat site do you prefer?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-