Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Have you met any famous people? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Have you met any famous people? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Have you met any famous people? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Have you met any famous people? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Have you met any famous people? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Have you met any famous people? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Have you met any famous people? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Have you met any famous people? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Have you met any famous people?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Have you met any famous people? Empty
PostSubject: Have you met any famous people?   Have you met any famous people? EmptyJune 15th 2014, 5:07 pm

If so how did they act around you?  :dave:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you met any famous people?   Have you met any famous people? EmptyJune 16th 2014, 12:19 am

No.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Have you met any famous people?   Have you met any famous people? EmptyJune 16th 2014, 8:52 am

I met Bret Hart, he wasn't too nice.

I met Willie Randolph (former Baseball player and coach), he was really nice and we talked for a few minutes.

I've also met other numerous baseball players at little league, they used to have signings on the last day of the year. That's about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you met any famous people?   Have you met any famous people? EmptyJune 16th 2014, 5:04 pm

I look in a mirror.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you met any famous people?   Have you met any famous people? EmptyJune 16th 2014, 7:04 pm

I met Ben Folds, Vanessa Carlton, Ryan Adams, Missy Higgins, and Josh Ritter while a bit younger and doing a lot of concerts in my womanizing days.

I met Chris Jericho (who gave me beard advice), Trish Stratus, Big Show (back in his WCW days), Lex Lugar (who told me to "fuck off"), and Raven (who was either drunk or high at the time) during my time of bouncing around attending live shows.

I met most of the cast of the first Silent Hill film when I worked as an extra on the set.  It was filmed in Brantford, Ontario, where I happened to live at the time.  This was a large part of why I like billing Nick as from Brantford.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Have you met any famous people?   Have you met any famous people? EmptyJune 17th 2014, 10:12 am

I met a few wrestlers but that's it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you met any famous people?   Have you met any famous people? EmptyJune 17th 2014, 12:26 pm

Ive met Ric Flair,Edge,Christian and thats it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you met any famous people?   Have you met any famous people? EmptyJune 23rd 2014, 10:57 am

A couple of wrasslers and a retired NFL Player that I don't know anything about to this day other than he's a retired NFL Player
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you met any famous people?   Have you met any famous people? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you met any famous people?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-