Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Alternative Gimmicks SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Alternative Gimmicks SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Alternative Gimmicks Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Alternative Gimmicks Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Alternative Gimmicks Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Alternative Gimmicks Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Alternative Gimmicks Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Alternative Gimmicks Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Alternative Gimmicks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
My Watch Has Ended

Alternative Gimmicks Empty
PostSubject: Alternative Gimmicks   Alternative Gimmicks EmptyJune 14th 2015, 9:12 am

We have all known a wrestler to have an alternative gimmick from his or her previous incarnation. It can be Undertaker, Cody Rhodes or even Triple H himself. But what about you. If you were to have a second gimmick that was different from your first run, what would it be and what pic base would represent it. 

Mine would be like The Joker (Mark Hamill eidition and heel of course). Pic base...Maybe Finn Balor or Ambrose...
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Gimmicks   Alternative Gimmicks EmptyJune 14th 2015, 10:03 am

Gimmick: Ankou, God of death in celtic mythology

Pic base: Finn Balor
Back to top Go down
Vic Vendetta

Vic Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Gimmicks   Alternative Gimmicks EmptyJune 14th 2015, 11:08 am

Sex symbol
Pic Base: Val Venis
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Gimmicks   Alternative Gimmicks EmptyJune 14th 2015, 11:34 am

I considered for awhile pulling an Ashley Remmington/Dalton Castle sort of thing in WMW with the Pizza Boy being the humble underdog on the main roster, while playing "Wonder Boy" on the WMW roster.  He'd be your standard issue cocky heel with flamboyant tendencies, and I probably would've used Rockstar Spud's pre-TNA look for it (you know, when he looked like a Rockstar), Zima Ion, or Jackob Hammermeir.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Gimmicks   Alternative Gimmicks EmptyJune 14th 2015, 11:55 am

I was thinking of having a character that has DID, if anyone is familiar with the Sybil case study or have seen the movies or at least heard about it then you would know what I'm talking about. I would do it by having three different and DISTINCT personalities inside of one body. The promo styles would be completely different, the movesets, theme song etc that defines each different personalities that is being exposed. I guess I would switch personalities I guess annually or maybe after a championship run or after three feuds.

Pic Base: Tyler Breeze
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Gimmicks   Alternative Gimmicks EmptyJune 14th 2015, 12:21 pm

(The funny thing is I already have their Info's ready XD)
1. Gimmick: The Devil disguised as a beautiful woman.
Pic Base: Maria Kanellis (HEEL)

2. Gimmick: A wannabe Superhero that becomes the next best thing: A Wrestler.
Pic Base: Candice LeRae (FACE)

Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Gimmicks   Alternative Gimmicks EmptyJune 14th 2015, 12:31 pm

Tarah Nova wrote:

I do that too lmao I got like ten different character's info saved on word

btw it'd be rad to see you as Candice LeRae
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Gimmicks   Alternative Gimmicks EmptyJune 14th 2015, 12:36 pm

Lucian Black wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:

I do that too lmao I got like ten different character's info saved on word

btw it'd be rad to see you as Candice LeRae
Haha Yeah. TBH, if Demon wouldn't of let me take Paige from a unactive Vixen then I would be using Candice LeRae now. x)

Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Gimmicks   Alternative Gimmicks EmptyJune 14th 2015, 12:58 pm

I have a few though.....

1. I would like to become a Victorian-style rich and spoiled lady comes from Bordeaux, France with her personal butler always follows her at the ringside. (This probably inspired by Lili from TEKKEN)
Picbase: Alexa Bliss/Summer Rae

2. A rebellious punk girl (like what I have with Jade Knight)
Picbase: Paige/Becky Lynch/Ashley Massaro

3. A Geiko(or you call it Geisha)-turns-wrestler.
Picbase: Maki Narumiya

4. A blood-hungry psychopath who rarely talk and use some body language for promoing (okay, it might be looked difficult. I have to do every theatrical moves for her promos and she won't be talking.)
Picbase: this lady (don't worry, I have all her cutouts) Razz

5. If I have a chance to use a male character. my gimmick would be a yankee (that's right, if you watch Crows Zero movie, that's pretty much like them)
Picbase:Hideo Itami/Richie Steamboat.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Gimmicks   Alternative Gimmicks EmptyJune 14th 2015, 1:05 pm

Something with another nationality I know fuck all about like what I did with Jaden Zaxaria being an Irish braggart. Pic base would probably be Richie Steamboat or Jimmy Jacobs
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Gimmicks   Alternative Gimmicks EmptyJune 14th 2015, 1:18 pm

A nerd turned wrestler. Basically a lover of anime, video games and comic books.

Picbase: Kenny Omega or ACH
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Gimmicks   Alternative Gimmicks EmptyJune 14th 2015, 1:31 pm

if I do end up using another gimmick, I would want it to evolve from experiences that the character has had in the past.  For instants' if my character feels he's been held down by management, he would become an anti=-authority rebel who would try to turn the whole roster against those who are in power.  Or if we end up doing a lot of show outside the U.S.  I'd like to try doing an American Hero similar to Bret Hart in 1997.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break Boy
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
The Heart Break Boy

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Gimmicks   Alternative Gimmicks EmptyJune 14th 2015, 5:05 pm

Something spiritual is always motivative. 

Gimmick: A child born into the church all his life up until teenage years. These years hes grown into a satanist because of everyone in school or around him picking on him because he is living a life for Jesus. He does everything the complete opposite way from God. He loses his family, church friends and most of his emotions. Later down the road, he becomes a club bouncer then eventually into a wrestler. His wrestling name goes by "Ghost." And he brutalizes his opponents based off his past. However he does have a soft side when it comes to getting into prayer and talking with God but he refuses to repent because of the bullying. His grandmother guides him and is the only one that calms him down. She acts as Ghost's ringside manager.

Pic-base: Masked Kane
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Gimmicks   Alternative Gimmicks EmptyJune 14th 2015, 7:23 pm

I got another one I want to try out soon. Maybe if Lucian Black gets fired I'll do it.. IF i don't get fired OOC as well, lol.

Gimmick: Basically a guy with lots of bills to pay. He's really struggling economically and decides to become a wrestler to pay child support and all da bills.

Pic Base: Chris Pratt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Gimmicks   Alternative Gimmicks EmptyJune 14th 2015, 7:56 pm

The lead singer of a Southern Metal band. Constantly asking for whiskey and pot, never takes off his aviators unless he's super drunk.

Picbase: Karl Anderson or Doc Gallows
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Gimmicks   Alternative Gimmicks EmptyJune 15th 2015, 12:22 pm

1.)  Gimmick: Street fighter/Gang Leader
Pic Base: Dean Ambrose

2.)  Gimmick:  Black power  
Pic Base:  Bobby Lashley
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Gimmicks   Alternative Gimmicks EmptyJune 15th 2015, 1:00 pm

1. A mysterious, neutral evil type.

Pic Base: The Great Muta 

2. Generic tough Guy

Pic Base: Scott Norton or Test

3. Clean cut, "wave of the future" heel

Pic Base: Kazuchika Okada
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Gimmicks   Alternative Gimmicks EmptyJune 16th 2015, 2:42 am

Hmm well if I had to choose one of my gimmicks from past efeds it would be my god(Yes generic and unoriginal but my promos with that gimmick were pretty good) or Prince Elite(Also unoriginal).  Reason I'm not using those now because I just rejoined I don't wanna be a God low carder lol or Prince Low Carder.

If I had to think of a new one it would probably be A guy who is very into himself, A ladies man.   So I think the pic base would be Val Venis or Tyler Breeze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Gimmicks   Alternative Gimmicks Empty

Back to top Go down

Alternative Gimmicks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-