EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
DIA DEL DIABLO COMES YOUR JULY 29TH, 2017 || NEO: UPRISING COMES YOUR WAY SOON || SITE UPDATES COMING AFTER TRE'S VACATION ||
Top posting users this week
Ryan Wilson

Astraea Jordan

TLA

Moongoose McQueen

Finnegan Wakefield

Cameron Ella Ava

Keelan Cetinich

坂崎ハルナ

Nobi

Anthony Leonhart

Latest topics
» What song are you listening to right now?
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 3:59 am

» Another Territorial Invasion Poster
by Tyler Parker Today at 2:38 am

» NEO Promoz
by Ryan Wilson Today at 2:37 am

» What video are you watching right now?
by Tyler Parker Today at 2:36 am

» The GOAT goes sneaker shopping with complex
by Tyler Parker Today at 2:32 am

» EVO Series 2017
by Ryan Wilson Today at 2:09 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches, you still have to promo for this and it isn't a spot to book yourself in matches while calling someone out. Have fun & feel free to use pics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on August 20th 2015, 2:35 pm by Lucas Johnson
@Chucky P. wrote:
The Franchise Demon wrote:
Maddie wrote:
@TheFranchiseDemon

Boo who...stop crying about little Christopher Corrupt when your all going to witness the execution of Starkman from yours truly this Sunday on #Voltage.
Can you STFU about Stark already damnnn

@TheFranchiseDemon

How about you STFU you slutty bitch
You say some shit like that to Maddie again I'll do to you what the Pizza Man did to your worthless parents. Dumbass bitch.

@TheFranchiseDemon

Fuck you, you piece of garbage don't you ever talk about my dead parents again you cold soul. I'll say whatever I want about Maddie because she is a slutty bitch
Post on August 20th 2015, 2:15 pm by MTM
I used to wonder why anyone would be scared of a man named 'Franchise Demon' but then I remembered no one was and moved on with my life.
Post on August 20th 2015, 2:12 pm by Guest
@HeyItsAurora

Erica's trying to take my phone away rn. Guess she doesn't appreciate a good joke! Franchise Dummy wants to harass Vixens we can just harass him back!
Post on August 20th 2015, 2:09 pm by Erica Ford
Aurora Rose wrote:
@HeyItsAurora

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST EVERYBODY. FRANCHISE DEMON SUPPORTS GAYS! THIS OFFICIALLY MEANS GAYS ARE SECRETLY DEMONS SENT TO EARTH BY SATAN TO SODOMIZE INNOCENT GOD FEARING CHRISTIAN 'MURICANS.
.......Please log off.
Post on August 20th 2015, 2:04 pm by Guest
@HeyItsAurora

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST EVERYBODY. FRANCHISE DEMON SUPPORTS GAYS! THIS OFFICIALLY MEANS GAYS ARE SECRETLY DEMONS SENT TO EARTH BY SATAN TO SODOMIZE INNOCENT GOD FEARING CHRISTIAN 'MURICANS.
Post on August 20th 2015, 1:58 pm by Chucky P.
Maddie wrote:
@TheFranchiseDemon

Boo who...stop crying about little Christopher Corrupt when your all going to witness the execution of Starkman from yours truly this Sunday on #Voltage.

@TheFranchiseDemon

You say some shit like that to Maddie again I'll do to you what the Pizza Man did to your worthless parents. Dumbass bitch.
Post on August 20th 2015, 1:40 pm by Carlos Rosso
Maddie wrote:
@TheFranchiseDemon

@TheFranchiseDemon

Why don't you shut the hell up and carry my bags, YOUNG BOY!? That's all you are, even if you beat Stark. Just a stupid, YOUNG BOY.
Post on August 20th 2015, 12:49 pm by Lucas Johnson
@Jamie O'Hara wrote:
@OHaraOfficial

Hey @TheFranchiseDemon do you have a bodybag for your own BURIAL? #HABURN #OHSNAP #AWYEAH #BURIED

@TheFranchiseDemon

No but I have a body bag for Xavier Wiliams if you want one....
Post on August 20th 2015, 12:18 pm by Yoshikage Eto
Kerry Keller wrote:
Maddie wrote:
@TheFranchiseDemon

@TheFranchiseDemon

@KerryTheSilencer 

Look Franchise failure. I don't know who taught you how to talk to girls, but you sure as hell don't get them by responding that way. 

I mean, you might be gay though, what with your obsession with Stark and everything. 

#FD'sCloset #GotchuMaddie

@TheFranchiseDemon

How cute are you making fun of the gay community you fucking bitch. I'm not gay but at least I support the gay community. My obsession with ending that little punk Stark has nothing to do with anyone else besides myself and him. You all will see on #Voltage

@KerryTheSilencer 

I'm not making fun of the gay community. In fact I'm a part of it, me being bisexual and all. Though I'm beginning to think you're exactly as brainless as everyone says you are. Have fun getting beaten by Stark on #Voltage

#SilencerHasSpoken
Post on August 20th 2015, 12:16 pm by Jamie O'Hara (Online)
@OHaraOfficial

Hey @TheFranchiseDemon do you have a bodybag for your own BURIAL? #HABURN #OHSNAP #AWYEAH #BURIED
Post on August 20th 2015, 12:14 pm by Lucas Johnson
Kerry Keller wrote:
Maddie wrote:
@TheFranchiseDemon

@TheFranchiseDemon

@KerryTheSilencer 

Look Franchise failure. I don't know who taught you how to talk to girls, but you sure as hell don't get them by responding that way. 

I mean, you might be gay though, what with your obsession with Stark and everything. 

@TheFranchiseDemon

How cute are you making fun of the gay community you fucking bitch. I'm not gay but at least I support the gay community. My obsession with ending that little punk Stark has nothing to do with anyone else besides myself and him. You all will see on #Voltage
Post on August 20th 2015, 12:11 pm by Yoshikage Eto
Maddie wrote:
@TheFranchiseDemon

@TheFranchiseDemon

@KerryTheSilencer 

Post on August 20th 2015, 11:48 am by Lucas Johnson
Maddie wrote:
@TheFranchiseDemon

@TheFranchiseDemon

Post on August 20th 2015, 11:34 am by Guest
@TheFranchiseDemon

Post on August 20th 2015, 10:50 am by Lucas Johnson
@TheFranchiseDemon

Post on August 20th 2015, 12:23 am by Aren Mstislav
@Chucky P. wrote:
xkimbo wrote:
@Ashlynne Black wrote:
xkimbo wrote:
@Ashlynne Black wrote:
xkimbo wrote:
@Ashlynne Black wrote:
xkimbo wrote:
@Ashlynne Black wrote:
@MsAshBlack

This is going to be my new look that I'm going to be debuting during the tournament. What do you think?

@CaptainDachs

you got a nice rack
@MsAshBlack

Thanks.
@CaptainDachs

wanna take a ride on the dachslemania train baby?
@MsAshBlack

Are you trying to flirt with me?
@CaptainDachs

depends, are you interested in the intergalactic champion?
@MsAshBlack

Maybe I am.
@CaptainDachs

the, maybe i am trying to flirt with you
Ya'll some nasty mother fuckers. That bitch looks like a man. Move on Kimbo you and I can run a train on Maddie I'm sure she'll be cool with it. Even if she's not who cares? We're doing it anyways.
Wow Maddie sure can reel in a charmer can't she :tuckwhat:
Post on August 19th 2015, 10:26 pm by Ashlynne Black
@Ashlynne Black wrote:
@MsAshBlack

This is going to be my new look that I'm going to be debuting during the tournament. What do you think?

@TheFranchiseDemon

Damn.....looking good, good luck in the tournament Very Happy
@MsAshBlack

Thanks a lot. I do appreciate it. Smile
Post on August 19th 2015, 6:49 pm by Vanessa Holiday
@Lumen Gray wrote:
Maria Gonzales wrote:
MiamiMariaEAW:
Lumen, I'm happy to snatch your barbie extensions out of your head this Thursday! Don't worry, this 'sidekick' is gonna kick your ass.

I don't wear extensions but I must admit I do colour my hair what can I say we all have our vices.... I can put you in touch with my stylist if you like I am sure she could maybe do.... something.
Lumen, just look into the light, honey, nobody pays attention to you.
Post on August 19th 2015, 6:44 pm by Lumen Gray
Maria Gonzales wrote:
MiamiMariaEAW:
Lumen, I'm happy to snatch your barbie extensions out of your head this Thursday! Don't worry, this 'sidekick' is gonna kick your ass.

I don't wear extensions but I must admit I do colour my hair what can I say we all have our vices.... I can put you in touch with my stylist if you like I am sure she could maybe do.... something.
Post on August 19th 2015, 5:21 pm by Aria Jaxon
@HeyAria: Airport bound. See you soon, Sactown. #empressofelite #roundone
Post on August 19th 2015, 5:21 pm by El Landerson
TLA meet your new No.1 contender for your DCW World heavyweight Champion on DCW next Wednesday in our Main event in good luck against me on DCW for your DCW World Champion
Amigo
Post on August 19th 2015, 5:10 pm by Cailin Dillon
@ItsCailin

Just me and this guy tonight. Big night tomorrow #Blessed
Post on August 19th 2015, 4:22 pm by Vanessa Holiday
MiamiMariaEAW:

Post on August 19th 2015, 4:05 pm by My Watch Has Ended

@TheLiamCatterson
Just thought I could do with the benefit of meeting with fans. Can say they were pleased!
Post on August 19th 2015, 3:42 pm by Lumen Gray
Maddie wrote:
Hey everybody, Ashlynne Black posted a picture everybody take notice

Hard not to once I've scraped my eyeballs off the pavement.

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: