EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS ||| THE TENTH ANNUAL KING OF ELITE WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON THE DISCORD CHAT, SATURDAY JANUARY 6TH AND SUNDAY JANUARY 7TH, AT 7PM EST. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
坂崎ハルナ

Nobi

Maddox Ayres

EAW

Chelsea Crowe

Keelan Cetinich

Devan Dubian

Mallory Wilde

Bhris Elite

Moongoose McQueen

Latest topics
» OFFICIAL EAW 'THE SHRINE' THREAD
by EAW Today at 3:12 pm

» NEO Promoz
by Maddox Ayres Today at 3:12 pm

» EAW Feed
by EAW Today at 2:55 pm

» 坂崎ハルナ (Haruna Sakazaki)
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 1:43 pm

» Pain For Pride: Festival Logo
by Bhris Elite Today at 1:21 pm

» What song are you listening to right now?
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 12:16 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches, you still have to promo for this and it isn't a spot to book yourself in matches while calling someone out. Have fun & feel free to use pics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on August 16th 2015, 9:10 pm by Brett Kennedy
@BridgeCityA$$hole

I remember when wrestling didn't revolve around their action figures.
Post on August 16th 2015, 8:55 pm by Guest
Maria Gonzales wrote:
@Eris LeCava wrote:
@ErisLeCavaEAW
I WILL win the Empress of Elite tournament or so help me God.
Or else what? Is my action figure going into the trash?
@ErisLeCavaEAW

Sorry! Never bought one to begin with. You're a vixen here? #IDidntKnowSideKicksWereAllowedToWrestle
Post on August 16th 2015, 8:24 pm by Vanessa Holiday
@Eris LeCava wrote:
@ErisLeCavaEAW
Or else what? Is my action figure going into the trash?
Post on August 16th 2015, 8:22 pm by Guest
@ErisLeCavaEAW
Post on August 16th 2015, 8:21 pm by Guest
Maria Gonzales wrote:
Maddie wrote:
Last night's BS Loss doesn't mean shit, I AM STILL THE BEST, AND I AM GOING TO WIN THE EMPRESS OF ELITE. Try and stop me I dare you.
Hey now, if I win though, don't hate me...
Never, I love you <3, Rooting for you!!
Post on August 16th 2015, 8:08 pm by Vanessa Holiday
Maddie wrote:
Last night's BS Loss doesn't mean shit, I AM STILL THE BEST, AND I AM GOING TO WIN THE EMPRESS OF ELITE. Try and stop me I dare you.
Hey now, if I win though, don't hate me...
Post on August 16th 2015, 8:07 pm by Guest
Post on August 16th 2015, 8:02 pm by Eclipse Diemos
@insanesavior

Hmm...got to rest up after the show last night...my legs doing a whole lot better since that nasty fall...look's like it's time to reopen Room 13.
Post on August 16th 2015, 4:26 pm by Lucas Johnson
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
The Franchise Demon wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
Maddie wrote:
:why: Screwed once again.....
Hey, at least YOU are getting title matches. Dynasty and EAW refuse to acknowledge MY place as the rightful #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship.

@TheFranchiseDemon

At least YOU guys are on FPV match cards, I blame this Conning guy. If Zack Crash showed up to those meetings he would put my name out there cause he knows what good talent looks like. Civil War....hopefully I get my chance
But Conning has nothing to do with Voltage.  :why:

@TheFranchiseDemon

Zack Crash is Team EAW......  :perfect:
But you were just blaming a man, that has nothing to do with Voltage or EAW, about you not being on FPV match cards.

Bottom line is Dynasty shouldn't even be at Civil War and Zack Crash knows class talent and it's me! Zack Crash is gonna bury all of you Dynasty fools
Post on August 16th 2015, 3:38 pm by My Watch Has Ended
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
Maddie wrote:
Screwed once again.....
Hey, at least YOU are getting title matches. Dynasty and EAW refuse to acknowledge MY place as the rightful #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship.
Remember Carlos you had a chance to get a title match, but you let an Aussie get the upper hand and take that case from you.
Go have tea and crumpets with Putin you Russian bastard.
You must be mistaking me with Catterson as Tea and crumpets aren't my thing.
@TheLiamCatterson

You don't know shit about me. Tea and Crumpets are vile thanks.
Post on August 16th 2015, 3:14 pm by Guest
Liam Catterson wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
Maddie wrote:
Screwed once again.....
@TheLiamCatterson

Instead of bitching on Social Media, do something about it. Moaning isn't going to get you a shot at gold.
Worked for HBB #Fuckthatcoward #RIP #TookhisGOATstatus
Post on August 16th 2015, 3:01 pm by Aren Mstislav
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
Maddie wrote:
Screwed once again.....
Remember Carlos you had a chance to get a title match, but you let an Aussie get the upper hand and take that case from you.
You must be mistaking me with Catterson as Tea and crumpets aren't my thing.
Post on August 16th 2015, 2:59 pm by Tiberius Jones
TJonEAW

People all whine and complain. The difference is after I'm done voicing my complaints, I DO something about it. I don't trust Crash, I don't trust the board, unlike the rest I will not settle for what disgusts me the least. I stood my ground and put my GUNS up.

#Hexagun #bestgunintheworld
Post on August 16th 2015, 2:20 pm by Anderson.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, aren't we in a tricky situation...
Post on August 16th 2015, 2:19 pm by Carlos Rosso
Liam Catterson wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
Maddie wrote:
Screwed once again.....
@TheLiamCatterson

Instead of bitching on Social Media, do something about it. Moaning isn't going to get you a shot at gold.
Well there is that little thing where I've pretty much dominated the Dynasty Roster since Pain for Pride....but nobody watches TV apparently.
Post on August 16th 2015, 2:19 pm by Aren Mstislav
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
Maddie wrote:

@TheFranchiseDemon

At least YOU guys are on FPV match cards, I blame this Conning guy. If Zack Crash showed up to those meetings he would put my name out there cause he knows what good talent looks like. Civil War....hopefully I get my chance

@TheFranchiseDemon

But you were just blaming a man, that has nothing to do with Voltage or EAW, about you not being on FPV match cards.
Post on August 16th 2015, 1:55 pm by My Watch Has Ended
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
Maddie wrote:
Screwed once again.....
@TheLiamCatterson

Post on August 16th 2015, 1:40 pm by MTM
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
Maddie wrote:
Screwed once again.....

@TheFranchiseDemon

I hope you're the next person Dynasty come after. I'd do it myself but not even your insane stupidity is enough for me to miraculously heal. If there is a God, please, PLEASE strike vengeance down on this man.
Post on August 16th 2015, 1:36 pm by Lucas Johnson
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
Maddie wrote:

@TheFranchiseDemon

@TheFranchiseDemon

Post on August 16th 2015, 1:35 pm by Carlos Rosso
@Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
Maddie wrote:
Screwed once again.....
Post on August 16th 2015, 1:19 pm by Chucky P.
Females and brown people are the worst kinds of people.
Post on August 16th 2015, 1:17 pm by Aren Mstislav
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
Maddie wrote:

@TheFranchiseDemon

Post on August 16th 2015, 1:15 pm by Aren Mstislav
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
Maddie wrote:
Screwed once again.....
Post on August 16th 2015, 1:06 pm by Lucas Johnson
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
Maddie wrote:
Screwed once again.....

@TheFranchiseDemon

Post on August 16th 2015, 12:50 pm by Aria Jaxon (Online)
@HeyAria: Couldn't have asked to be ringside for a better show last night. Thanks for the warm reception, Angeltown. And thanks for being a hot crowd for all my coworkers, too. #MSM's in the bag. Now onto #EmpressOfElite.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: