Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask SK Anything

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 EmptyNovember 5th 2017, 5:50 pm

So are you going to use your new powers to strip Jamie of the WHC so he can't break Brian's record as a troll?
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 EmptyNovember 5th 2017, 5:51 pm

Why u so GoAT?
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 EmptyNovember 6th 2017, 5:07 am

Nas: Ill try to help Brian as much as I can.

PB: No you the goat
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 EmptyNovember 6th 2017, 5:45 am

If you defeated DDD but I defeated you, does that make me the true Gawd?

Also, if you can wait until the week after Shock Value to use your Gawd Contract then that would be fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 EmptyNovember 6th 2017, 5:43 pm

Jamie O'Hara wrote:

Also, if you can wait until the week after Shock Value to use your Gawd Contract then that would be fantastic!
No fuck you

How about I use it now  FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 1f600
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 EmptyNovember 7th 2017, 7:12 am

Did you predict to win at RTR?

What were your initial reactions after beating DDD, seeing it live on chat?

Usure you going to beat Jamie at Shock Value?  :comeon:

Congrats on the win though, you and DDD went hard on the promo page.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 EmptyNovember 7th 2017, 7:49 am

Lars Grier wrote:
Did you predict to win at RTR?

What were your initial reactions after beating DDD, seeing it live on chat?

Usure you going to beat Jamie at Shock Value?  :comeon:

Congrats on the win though, you and DDD went hard on the promo page.
Not really especially after the Gawd contract became the prize if I won and I was facing DDD so I lacked confidence.

I went ballistic even screamed "WOO" irl it was an epic feeling to do so and loved all of the support I received.

Yeah fuck him.  All honesty though Idk I hope I feel like I kind lf have him a run for his money the first time. Hopefully second time
Is the charm.

Thank you, you guys in the EEC also did great.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 EmptyNovember 7th 2017, 7:50 am

Bhris Elite wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:

No fuck you

But that's not ideal for me Sad

How does it feel for so many people to have faith in you to be up here in the top echelon?

Why do you always throw such hostility at me in the chat? My feelings are pretty fragile breh.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 EmptyNovember 7th 2017, 8:12 am

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
Bhris Elite wrote:
Jamie O'Hara wrote:

No fuck you

But that's not ideal for me Sad

How does it feel for so many people to have faith in you to be up here in the top echelon?

Why do you always throw such hostility at me in the chat? My feelings are pretty fragile breh.
Feels good knowing I have so much support and people wanting to see me succeed.

I'd say sorry but much more hostility will be thrown as SV approaches
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 24th 2018, 6:24 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 24th 2018, 6:25 am

Do you like Ricochet as himself or Prince Puma better? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 EmptyFebruary 4th 2018, 5:18 am

Why do you want to shoot me? I did nothing wrong  :mjcry:

What if I threaten to throw me boomerang at you if you don't give me your Gawd contract?
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 EmptyMarch 10th 2018, 5:01 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 EmptyMarch 10th 2018, 5:13 am

When can we sort out the date where I’ll have your title? And you won’t take it back?

With PFP around the corner, what is your dream scenario for the event?

What was the inspiration for the Big Mike character?
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 EmptyMarch 10th 2018, 5:31 am

How does it really feel to be World Champion? Did you ever think it would happen a year ago? Did you doubt it would happen the other day, at all?

How was that moment when the chat and DM's exploded?

Do you feel more determined to continue to improve with it?

Who do you want to defend it against? If you're still champion beyond Pain For Pride, who else from other brands do you want to defend against?

Can I have it back? This feels...so wrong...I feel naked.

How did you end up supporting Atlanta when you're from Brooklyn?
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 EmptyMarch 10th 2018, 8:13 am

Lars Grier wrote:
When can we sort out the date where I’ll have your title? And you won’t take it back?

With PFP around the corner, what is your dream scenario for the event?

What was the inspiration for the Big Mike character?
:whoa:

Uhh to enter with an epic feud I don't know who I'd like to face but I just hope I'm in another awesome feud that leads to another amazing match that's for the title hoping I still have it by then.

Big Mike came from a lot of things. Originally I used him in CWF I believe when I was using Prince Devitt. I don't think that was his name around that time but I forgot and just changed it. Now he's just a mix up of a bunch of comedy movies and hood shit.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 EmptyMarch 10th 2018, 8:23 am

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
How does it really feel to be World Champion? Did you ever think it would happen a year ago? Did you doubt it would happen the other day, at all?

How was that moment when the chat and DM's exploded?

Do you feel more determined to continue to improve with it?

Who do you want to defend it against? If you're still champion beyond Pain For Pride, who else from other brands do you want to defend against?

Can I have it back? This feels...so wrong...I feel naked.

How did you end up supporting Atlanta when you're from Brooklyn?
It feels great I'm still shocked that it happened. Maybe not a year ago I thought it would happen because I was just floating around especially around this time last year. However in the summer and especially in my feud with DDD I knew the day would come just didn't expect it to be as soon as it did. I was thinking more after PFP.
When I first cameback I didn't think it would happen to be honest but I'm glad it did.

It was awesome, even got love from people I didn't expect to show love so it felt great.

Of course like someone in my pm told me it doesn't get any easier I look forward to every challenge.

I'd love to defend it against anyone of the guys in the Fatal Four way this up coming weekend even all 4 at some point. Lars is defiantly on the list, Impact, Moongoose. Now from other brands? Aria because I know she'll get to that point I might not have the title by then but still. Rex, Darkane, Cam the list goes on

:mjpls:

Madden 04. I was late on football when it came to actually sitting down and watching it. I always loved Madden though and at the time Michael Vick was a cheat code so I ALWAYS used Atlanta. Then when I asked what was my team at school I always said the Falcons so it stuck. I'm glad I'm still a fan now even despite the SB mishaps and other failures.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 EmptyMarch 10th 2018, 8:35 am

How have you been doing in RL?  Hope all is well and best wishes going into pfp and beyond
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 EmptyMarch 10th 2018, 12:59 pm

If you could use any picbase without restriction other than Ricochet who would you use?

Is there anyone who is no longer E-fedding that you wish you could face?

What is the best piece of advice you've heard about being successful in EAW?
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 EmptyMarch 10th 2018, 2:22 pm

Jon McAdams wrote:
If you could use any picbase without restriction other than Ricochet who would you use?

Is there anyone who is no longer E-fedding that you wish you could face?

What is the best piece of advice you've heard about being successful in EAW?
Aj Styles

Yeah there’s a couple

Keep working, stay consistent and it will pay off in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 EmptyMarch 10th 2018, 5:13 pm

When are you gonna get solid gold plated Timbs to match the title?

I know you'd love to walk into PFP with the championship. If you do, are there any ideas for your entrance? 

Are you sharing any part of your champion's bonus with Big Mike?

How lit were the bodegas in Brooklyn when you and Cloud won the same weekend?
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 EmptyMarch 11th 2018, 12:03 pm

Aria Jaxon wrote:
When are you gonna get solid gold plated Timbs to match the title?

I know you'd love to walk into PFP with the championship. If you do, are there any ideas for your entrance? 

Are you sharing any part of your champion's bonus with Big Mike?

How lit were the bodegas in Brooklyn when you and Cloud won the same weekend?

Will you marry me?
It's already done.

Something over the top Cardi B hoes maybe even Cardi herself. Hennessy bottles, Meek and TayK performing via satellite and I want a Biggie hologram.

Of course we all eat B.

10x worse then when the Eagles won the SB

Yes of course I thought you would never ask  Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 10:39 am

When you started all them months ago, did you envision yourself standing here with the WHC?

A bit of retrospect so far, what would you say has been your highest and lowest point so far, and for the latter, how did you personally bounce back and keep on going?

For the here and now, with a world title in your hands, how do you want to see your reign evolve/play out?
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 EmptyMarch 13th 2018, 7:03 am

The Revenant wrote:
When you started all them months ago, did you envision yourself standing here with the WHC?

A bit of retrospect so far, what would you say has been your highest and lowest point so far, and for the latter, how did you personally bounce back and keep on going?

For the here and now, with a world title in your hands, how do you want to see your reign evolve/play out?

Nah not really I wasn’t really established as a promoer or character but during the move to Voltage I finally got on my feet. Found something to work with and I knew the day would come.

Lowest point probably losing to Terry in that Last Man Standing lol. Highest obviously my title win but I hold that win over DDD as a close second or tied. Back when I used to sign up and leave it was mainy because I knew I didn’t have what it takes. But I’ve alaays been a fan of EAW. When I came back 3 years ago I was set on rewriting my history and making Chris Elite more than just someone who left and rejoined.

I want to make this as good of a reign as I possibly can. I know I probably won’t match Jamies record or come that close. But I want to make sure its a reign people remember and talk about for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   FreeChris - Ask SK Anything - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask SK Anything

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion :: Ask Me Anything-