Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good) SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good) SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good) Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good) Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good) Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good) Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good) Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good) Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good) Empty
PostSubject: Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good)   Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good) EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 8:21 pm

My butler, Crichton Merriweather, told me this might be a good way of people getting to know me before my debut. I shutter at the thought of answering anyone's asinine questions, but if more people know about me, the better.

Get on with it, then!
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good)   Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good) EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 8:42 pm

What brought you to EAW and why did this company satisfy your choice to sign up?

Now you've signed up to EAW, have you explored the different characters and the status of guys like DDD, Impact, etc. If so, what are your thoughts on how you approach your promos in order to try and be the next face of this company?

Has anyone given you any good advice so far on how to make it work in EAW?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good)   Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good) EmptyJune 4th 2015, 1:20 am

I have done my research on the other people in this federation, and let me just say you all look like weak peasants. None of you are worth licking my boots, and my boots cost thousands.

(OOC: I came to EAW because of the activity here mostly. Nothing kills my enthusiasm for a fed more than one that's basically dead. I've checked out other characters, but not in detail quite yet. I plan on reading some promos to get the gist on what they're like around here. And no, I just signed up last night so no one has really given me any advice so far.)

Next question, swine,
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good)   Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good) EmptyJune 4th 2015, 10:56 am

Why haven't you answered my PM, you rat bastard?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good)   Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good) EmptyJune 4th 2015, 1:55 pm

I have better things to do then answer "PM"s, you swine. You know, like counting my money.

(OOC: Apparently, you have to reach a certain amount of thread posts to be able to answer PMs and I have not yet.)

Now, unless this PM stands for precious medallions, I am not interested.
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good)   Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good) EmptyJune 4th 2015, 2:29 pm

How did you stumble across this fed?

After the unfortunate demise of CWF and the folding of the failed MERGE Pro, what is Dampshaw's plans and goals now that he's here in EAW?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good)   Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good) EmptyJune 4th 2015, 6:03 pm

I go wherever the money and the power is. You'd think such a wealthy and powerful man would be satisfied, but I never am.

(OOC: I still miss the hell out of CWF and MERGE. I remember being talked about for a CWF World Heavyweight Championship reign and beating Cecil Massie for the International Championship was a pretty big deal. Also, the MERGE Keys to The Kingdom period was such a fun time for me. I really just want that same level of creativity and collaboration with people that I got there. Plans for Reginald is really just start from the bottom and work my way up, but with all my experience now, I have a better advantage of writing great, consistent promos)

Plans? Simple, peasant. Pure and utter domination. Would you expect anything less?
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good)   Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good) EmptyJune 4th 2015, 8:01 pm

From Royalty to another is there anything that separates you from the other newcomers to EAW.
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

Hailing From : Around the Corner

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good)   Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good) EmptyJune 4th 2015, 8:07 pm

Why not the Regal Stretch?
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good)   Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good) EmptyJune 4th 2015, 8:10 pm

What do you love so far about EAW?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good)   Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good) EmptyJune 5th 2015, 1:19 am

Aren Mstislav wrote:
From Royalty to another is there anything that separates you from the other newcomers to EAW.

If you consider yourself royalty, then we should talk...

What separates me from the other newcomers here? Simple. I am better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good)   Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good) EmptyJune 5th 2015, 1:24 am

Brett Kennedy wrote:
Why not the Regal Stretch?

The Peasant Pull is much more dangerous and effect than this "Regal Stretch". Plus, I named it and trademarked it, therefore it can be branded, making me more money.

(OOC: I actually did want to use the Regal Stretch as a submission, but I felt like I wanted to stay away from flat out copying Regal's moveset.)

Maybe you'll find out soon enough about the power of the Peasant Pull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good)   Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good) EmptyJune 5th 2015, 1:26 am

John the Castist wrote:
What do you love so far about EAW?

I love myself. Anything else I put up with. Next question.

(OOC: I love all the different, nuanced things on the forum that make it feel like a real promotion, I love the level of activity, and hell, the layout is pretty nice too.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good)   Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Me Anything (It Better Be Good)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1