Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Romanian Brute - Stan SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Romanian Brute - Stan SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Romanian Brute - Stan Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Romanian Brute - Stan Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Romanian Brute - Stan Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Romanian Brute - Stan Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Romanian Brute - Stan Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Romanian Brute - Stan Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Romanian Brute - Stan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steig3r.

Steig3r.

The Romanian Brute - Stan Empty
PostSubject: The Romanian Brute - Stan   The Romanian Brute - Stan EmptyMay 27th 2015, 6:20 pm

BASIC INFO:
Ring Name: Stan Steiger
Nickname(s): The Romanian brute, The Next big thing.
Height: 1.92 cm.
Weight: 129kg.
Hometown: Bucuresti, Romania

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Pic Base: Rhyno

ENTRECE DESCRIPTION:
Theme Song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAzjumNPxaI
Detailed Entrece Description: Very cold entrance, just goes straight to the right, just like Brock Lesnar's entrance.

WRESTLER'S IN-RING INFO:
Disposition: Heel
Gimmick: Just a very cold romanian guy, dosent speek much, likes to fight and inflict pain to the opponent, dosent matter if he wrestling for the title or just a normal match he will give it all.
Specialty Match: I-Quit Match.
Weapon of Choice: Steel Chair.

WRESTLER'S MOVE-SET
Common Moves: German Suplex; Tiger Suplex, Fisherman Suplex, Powerbomb, Spinebuster, DDT, Body Slam, Power Slam, Splash, Multiple Headbutts.
Signature Moves: Triple Powerbom, Triple German Suplex, Suicide Dive (Undertaker's way)
Finishing Moves: F-5, Kimura Lock, Hell's Gate.

(Hello, i'm back from my long vacation, i was wondering if i could be put on a brand again, thank you.)

Last edited by Steig3r. on January 4th 2016, 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: The Romanian Brute - Stan   The Romanian Brute - Stan EmptyMay 27th 2015, 6:21 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: The Romanian Brute - Stan   The Romanian Brute - Stan EmptyMay 27th 2015, 6:30 pm

Not bad. EAW kinda lacks with the Powerhouse wrestlers sometimes IMO. If you stay active, lends itself to good storyline possibilities
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

Hailing From : Around the Corner

PostSubject: Re: The Romanian Brute - Stan   The Romanian Brute - Stan EmptyMay 27th 2015, 6:49 pm

This is like mixing in Brock Lesnar and Rusev, then giving him a random name. It's great, but I think you can think of a better name than Stan. Something like Dragoslav or Simu.  :shrug:
Back to top Go down
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Romanian Brute - Stan   The Romanian Brute - Stan EmptyMay 27th 2015, 6:52 pm

Yea I was just thinking that too. If you're going to go with a one namer you should probably have something stronger. "Kane" "Rusev" "Edge" were all strong one namers.

Just imagined something being announced by the announcer. "STAAAAAANNNNN" Doesn't really have that effect. Steiger could even possibly work for a name.
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Steig3r.

Steig3r.

PostSubject: Re: The Romanian Brute - Stan   The Romanian Brute - Stan EmptyMay 27th 2015, 6:57 pm

Man, you just made fun of my real name, but well i think that i can change it, but for what ?
I think that if were not going to use "Stan", the other name that i was thinking in was Steiger, but iam still open for other names.
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

Hailing From : Around the Corner

PostSubject: Re: The Romanian Brute - Stan   The Romanian Brute - Stan EmptyMay 27th 2015, 6:59 pm

Wait, are you Stan Hansen?  :smith:
Back to top Go down
Steig3r.

Steig3r.

PostSubject: Re: The Romanian Brute - Stan   The Romanian Brute - Stan EmptyMay 27th 2015, 7:05 pm

No Brett Kennedy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Romanian Brute - Stan   The Romanian Brute - Stan EmptyMay 27th 2015, 7:19 pm

It's the not the name itself, it's the fact that it's just a random first name and nothing else. Even Sheamus sounds stupid, despite it being a WWE name.

Why not just be Stan Steiger? That's a perfect name, imo.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: The Romanian Brute - Stan   The Romanian Brute - Stan EmptyMay 27th 2015, 8:19 pm

Stan Steiger = awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Romanian Brute - Stan   The Romanian Brute - Stan EmptyMay 27th 2015, 9:20 pm

Stan Steiger is a rad name. Welcome to EAW!
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: The Romanian Brute - Stan   The Romanian Brute - Stan EmptyMay 28th 2015, 1:34 am

Welcome to the Land of Elite Stan. You're going to be heading to Dynasty. If you have any questions or concerns, post here or PM me or any other mods/owners on the site and we'll be glad to help you out. Your profile is fine so good luck here man, wish you all the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Romanian Brute - Stan   The Romanian Brute - Stan Empty

Back to top Go down

The Romanian Brute - Stan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1