Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Art Style Sign Up  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Art Style Sign Up  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Art Style Sign Up  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Art Style Sign Up  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Art Style Sign Up  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Art Style Sign Up  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Art Style Sign Up  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Art Style Sign Up  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Art Style Sign Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Art Style Sign Up  Empty
PostSubject: Art Style Sign Up    Art Style Sign Up  EmptyMay 26th 2015, 8:25 pm

Ring Name: Art Style

Alternative Ring Name: The Enigma

Height: 6’1

Weight: 215 lbs

Hometown: Chicago, Illinois

Pic Base: Hayden Christensen

Art Style Sign Up  Anakin-skywalker-anakin-skywalker-17186867-1024-768

Theme Song: No Resolve – Get Me Out

Alignment: Heel but people could see Art Style as a face. You’ll probably understand it from my story and gimmick below

*I decided to write up a background story for my character to make my character and gimmick sort of stand out from the crowd. This is a new thing I am trying out that I haven’t done in my previous e-feds. Its long but maybe you’ll like it

Character’s background story: Art Style was born in Chicago, Illinois to a young married couple of Richard and Emily Rollins. Although Art Style’s parents’ names are publicly disclosed, his real first and middle names remain to be a mystery. His father, Richard Rollins, worked in the military; meanwhile his mother, Emily Rollins, dedicated her entire life to being a visual artist. The first few early years of his life were arguable some of the best times he’s ever had.  His parents would constantly look after him and give him the attention he always wanted. For example, his favorite activity with his dad would be to go fishing and camping while he was off work on vacation.  Art Style could have conversation with his dad on any topic ranging from sports to life discussions, and for that he considered his dad to be his best friend. Art Style could have never done the same type of activities with his mom. However, he really enjoyed her paintings. He would sit for hours watching her draw. His favorite one was a wolf and rabbit hugging each other because it implied that everyone who’s living on this planet could be friends.

All was going well in the family up until Richard Rollins was promoted to USA Navy SEAL position and was then sent to war in Iraq.  Emily really hated the move on her husband’s part because not only he had a high chance of dying but it also meant that she was going to be a single mother. However he promised to her that he would be back home in just one year. A year passed and Richard decided to stay until the war was over because he couldn’t leave his buddies to die. Following the news, Emily started having a huge outburst and told him that she’s done with him and breaking up. She would tell her son Art Style that her father is a selfish pig and doesn’t care about his family. He is not a hero but a monster. He never loved his son or his wife. She was so mad that she even made Art Style choose who he wants to live with: his dad or his mother.  Being scared to death, he told her he wants to live with her and she then forced him to say everyone to his father on the phone. Art was really heartbroken after what happened to his family. He couldn’t make a choice between living his father or mother because he loves them both equally. They are both good people and always helped each other in life, even if they were alcoholics, drug addicts or criminals he would still love them because he is their son. It was his first year of school and he was already getting bullied because he failed his every class, didn’t talk to anyone and always appeared to be in a sad mood. He didn’t want to tell it to his mother because she always appeared to be in a terrible mood.  One day when Art Style came home from school, his mother’s boss called her and said she’s fired. A couple days later she heard on the radio that her husband, Richard Rollins, was fatally shot in the war. After realizing how much of a mess she was in, she decided to commit a suicide.

At just the age of 7 years old, Art Style was the only person in the family left. After seeing everything happen before his eyes, he was left speechless. He wanted to stab himself with a knife but couldn’t do it. He felt really bad for both his mom and dad. He believed that it was his own fault that they both died. He thought that he had the power to change their decisions but he was too scared to step up to the plate.  

An hour later after the incident, police and other officials arrived to the scene. They asked Art Style different questions but he didn’t say a single word. He thought every person outside his parents is a monster because every kid in his school treated him like shit; his teachers saw what was happening to him and didn’t do anything about.
Nobody cared about him. They were trying to help him only because it’s their job. None of them knows what it feels like to be a child without a family. In a nutshell, he hated everyone and wish he was left alone.

A week passed and a stranger in black suit and sunglasses entered an orphanage, where Art Style was kept for the period of time. He approaches Art Style, who’s sitting on floor looking very upset and angry, and says:

-       Ok, get up kid. Hurry up, we have a plane to catch to Japan. 
Art Style stays silent like he doesn’t even know the man is there.
-       All right, you can stay here and be a coward and a weak loser for the rest of your life. I am sure your mother and father would be so proud of you.

Art Styles moves his head up and stares at the man, and then responds:

-       Who are you? I don’t even know you.
-       Oh right, Emily has never told you about me hahaha. I am Kevin McArthur, your uncle and mother’s older brother.  I heard about the news an
-       What if I don’t want to go with you? How can I trust you?
-       You can’t trust anybody in this world.  As you have recently learned, you can’t even trust your parents.  I have been watching you Art Style. I know everything about you. I know how you feel towards people and there’s nothing worse on this planet than ending up like one of them. If you come to my residence in Japan, I’ll be your master. I can teach you how to defend yourself and everything else you need to know about this world. All you have to do is say “yes, master”.
-       Yes, master

Gimmick: Misanthrope.  Art Style loathes every human being on Earth, even his parents, except his “master” Kevin McArthur. He believes that people are the most selfish and evil creatures on the planet.  There has been constant violence throughout human history. People killed each other more times than animals have done it the wild. For centuries, churches would force thousands if not millions of people each year into believing their fake religion, spending money to “repay” their sins and killing all the heretics. People complain all the time about the most irrelevant things when they have never seriously suffered in their lifetime. People are often killed and rejected by the society just because they have a different outlook on life and that really grinds Art Style’s gears.

His goal is to change the way society lives and thinks. He and his master think that the best way to do that is to terrorize all of the EAW since it’s the epicenter of the world.

He obeys everything McArthur orders him to do.

Personality: When you look at Art Style, you might think that he’s an emotionless person and doesn’t care about anything. However, that’s not true at all. He is a very emotional person and inside he’s very cold blooded. Thanks to McArthur’s teachings, he’s able to keep his feelings inside of him and fully focus on his task.

If he sees another being bullied or hurt, he will rush to their defense and torture their attacker until they are left lying motionless. He doesn’t do it because he feels pity for the victim but because he wants to deny the satisfaction of causing pain to another human being.

One important thing to know about Art Style is he never talks to the public. His manager, Kevin McArthur, takes all his interviews and promos.  

Attire:  - Short Scene follows-

Art Style and Kevin McArthur appear in a big room in their house located in Japan.

McArthur: What would you like to wear for your official EAW matches?

Art Style: Give me something that covers the right and left sides of my face, so that I can’t look at the crowd in the arena and rip all those monsters to shreds.

McArthur pulls out a dark cloak and gives it over to Art Style. Art Style puts it on himself, goes up to a mirror and gives a huge smirk:

Art Style: That’s perfect. Thank you master

Art Style Sign Up  Anakin_syndrome_wide

Wrestling Style: High Flyer.

Wrestling Style Additional info: Attack is the best defense. As his personality might suggest, Art Style is very aggressive wrestler in the ring. He is not a big fan of playing cat and mouse games.

Signature Moves:

1) Style Kick (Dropkick)

2) Art of Tornado (Tornado Kick)

3) Overhead Style Kick (Falling Overhead Kick)

4) ArtStyle Throne (Prince’s Throne)

5) Crossbody Style (Diving Crossbody)

6) Enzuguri Style  (Enzuguri)

7) Diving Body Splash Style (Diving Body Splash)

Cool Reverse Style (Reverse DDT)

9) Hurricanrana Style (Diving Hurricanrana)

10) Falling Facebuster Style (Falling Facebuster)

Finishers:

1) Eagle Fall (Flying Kneekick)

2) Styles Clash (Styles Clash)

3) Red Death (Red Arrow)

Name: Kevin McArthur

Nick Names: Master, senpai

Hometown: Chicago, Illinois

Picture Base: Christopher Lee

Art Style Sign Up  Metalknight

History: Not much is known about Kevin except that he’s the older brother of Art Style’s mother. He graduated from Harvard and received the highest GPA in university’s history. He used to wrestle for top Asian wrestling organizations.

Gimmick: Kevin McArthur is a very intelligent old man who is skilled in almost every activity and field ever imaginable. Thanks to McArthur, Art Style has become one of the best strategist and fighter in Asia. Unlike his protégé, he enjoys money and fame. He considers himself to be above every other individual on Earth.  Taken his interests, one has to wonder whether he really loves Art Style and wants to help him succeed his life goal, or he simply uses him as a tool to get what he wants.

Last edited by ArtStyle on May 27th 2015, 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

Art Style Sign Up  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Style Sign Up    Art Style Sign Up  EmptyMay 26th 2015, 8:45 pm

:lifesgood: Welcome to the crib......wonderful sign-up!
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

Art Style Sign Up  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Style Sign Up    Art Style Sign Up  EmptyMay 26th 2015, 8:45 pm

well then
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Art Style Sign Up  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Style Sign Up    Art Style Sign Up  EmptyMay 26th 2015, 8:50 pm

Welcome to EAW, very detailed character. Our boy Dub will put you on a brand soon.
Back to top Go down

Art Style Sign Up  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Style Sign Up    Art Style Sign Up  EmptyMay 26th 2015, 8:58 pm

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

Art Style Sign Up  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Style Sign Up    Art Style Sign Up  EmptyMay 26th 2015, 10:28 pm

Welcome to EAW
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

Art Style Sign Up  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Style Sign Up    Art Style Sign Up  EmptyMay 27th 2015, 12:04 am

ANAKIN!!!! :3
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

Art Style Sign Up  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Style Sign Up    Art Style Sign Up  EmptyMay 27th 2015, 4:59 am

Amazing character. Welcome to the Land of Elite, Art. You'll be heading to Showdown. If you need any help or have any questions or concerns, post here or PM me or any other mods or owners on the site and we'll be glad to help you out. Once again, welcome.. enjoy and epic pic base man.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

Art Style Sign Up  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Style Sign Up    Art Style Sign Up  EmptyMay 27th 2015, 5:20 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Erica Ford

Erica Ford

Hailing From : Talladega, Florida

Art Style Sign Up  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Style Sign Up    Art Style Sign Up  EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 6:32 pm

Looking forward to seeing what you do. Good luck!
Back to top Go down

Art Style Sign Up  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Style Sign Up    Art Style Sign Up  EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 6:47 pm

Erica Ford wrote:
Looking forward to seeing what you do. Good luck!
yeah, thanks. Trying to get the feel and not disappoint with the first promo
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

Art Style Sign Up  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Style Sign Up    Art Style Sign Up  EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 7:18 pm

Welcome to EAW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Art Style Sign Up  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Style Sign Up    Art Style Sign Up  Empty

Back to top Go down

Art Style Sign Up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: EAW Contracts :: Join The Roster! :: Former Talents-