Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Happy Mother's Day SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Happy Mother's Day SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Happy Mother's Day Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Happy Mother's Day Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Happy Mother's Day Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Happy Mother's Day Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Happy Mother's Day Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Happy Mother's Day Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Happy Mother's Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

Happy Mother's Day Empty
PostSubject: Happy Mother's Day   Happy Mother's Day EmptyMay 10th 2015, 4:05 pm

So yeah, today is basically Mother's Day. At first, I was kind of pissed because I originally thought MD was on Monday, until one of my friends hit me up on my phone told me about it. So I did some last minute stuff, looked all over Manhattan for a necklace that contained my mother's name (total of five hours of walking/taking the bus), and I arrived at home just now with a hug from my mother, and some interesting, interesting pep talk that I never thought I would hear.

With that said, I wish everyone in EAW a very blessed and a beautiful Mother's Day. May your mommas continue to live swell lives, and may they continue to be the most awesome role models available.

Happy Mother's Day Giphy
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

Happy Mother's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day   Happy Mother's Day EmptyMay 10th 2015, 4:21 pm

Happy mother's day, Ventura
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

Happy Mother's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day   Happy Mother's Day EmptyMay 10th 2015, 4:22 pm

Happy mothers day everyone. Cherish every moment.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

Happy Mother's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day   Happy Mother's Day EmptyMay 10th 2015, 4:33 pm

Happy mothers day. Give ya mommas some love before I do.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

Happy Mother's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day   Happy Mother's Day EmptyMay 10th 2015, 4:35 pm

John the Castist wrote:
So yeah, today is basically Mother's Day. At first, I was kind of pissed because I originally thought MD was on Monday, until one of my friends hit me up on my phone told me about it. So I did some last minute stuff, looked all over Manhattan for a necklace that contained my mother's name (total of five hours of walking/taking the bus), and I arrived at home just now with a hug from my mother, and some interesting, interesting pep talk that I never thought I would hear.

With that said, I wish everyone in EAW a very blessed and a beautiful Mother's Day. May your mommas continue to live swell lives, and may they continue to be the most awesome role models available.

Happy Mother's Day Giphy

brah
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

Happy Mother's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day   Happy Mother's Day EmptyMay 10th 2015, 4:57 pm

Happy Mother's Day, y'all. Make sure you all tell your mothers that you love her.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Happy Mother's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day   Happy Mother's Day EmptyMay 10th 2015, 5:03 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
John the Castist wrote:

Happy Mother's Day Giphy

brah
I legit thought it was on Monday :whoa:
Back to top Go down

Happy Mother's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day   Happy Mother's Day EmptyMay 10th 2015, 5:05 pm

Happy Mother's Day. I hope my son Ares gives me some good shit this year.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Happy Mother's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day   Happy Mother's Day EmptyMay 10th 2015, 5:12 pm

Mother's Day means a lot to me personally considering how my family and mother in particular have helped guide me through some relatively difficult times. If I can be half the father to my eventual children as she has been a mother to me, I would be a very proud man.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

Happy Mother's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day   Happy Mother's Day EmptyMay 10th 2015, 5:21 pm

Happy Mother's Day to all you mother's out there. :salute:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

Happy Mother's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day   Happy Mother's Day EmptyMay 10th 2015, 5:40 pm

Happy mothers day Kendra, and remember to tell your son who gave you a job so he could get fed while his deadbeat dad wasn't doing anything.
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

Happy Mother's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day   Happy Mother's Day EmptyMay 10th 2015, 6:02 pm

Happy Mother's Day 1471214_2192319567481888_4387574052822000735_n
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Happy Mother's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day   Happy Mother's Day EmptyMay 10th 2015, 6:09 pm

Liam Catterson wrote:
Happy Mother's Day 1471214_2192319567481888_4387574052822000735_n
:huh:
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

Happy Mother's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day   Happy Mother's Day EmptyMay 11th 2015, 2:36 am

Mother's Day in my country is on December 21st. but yeah, happy Mother's Day dear American mothers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Mother's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day   Happy Mother's Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Mother's Day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-