Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. Empty
PostSubject: Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW.   Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. EmptyApril 24th 2015, 6:02 pm

A lot of us are in that club of being fired and let back in.

What did you do to get fired? :hmm:

The chairman himself was once fired. :stephen:

Weird :fact:

Dictum Factum.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW.   Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. EmptyApril 24th 2015, 6:14 pm

Apparently Demon was gonna fire me at one point :dave:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW.   Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. EmptyApril 24th 2015, 6:32 pm

Well, I was, but wasn't, I had already given my notice to Dark Demon-my writer at the time- that I had quit weeks/month before hand so he'd be able to write me out smoothly not to ruin storylines since I was world champion as Alloy, the reason was because of WHW and calling Ronn Stalin on the historic people and EAW comparison thread that led to us having a brawl and back and forth rants. I wouldn't have e brawled with him if I hadn't already quit, and I think he just didn't want me to have the last laugh by fighting him and getting out on my own terms, so he "fired" me like the day before I should of been out.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW.   Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. EmptyApril 24th 2015, 6:39 pm

Ashten Cross wrote:
Woulda been the worst firing of all time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW.   Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. EmptyApril 24th 2015, 7:22 pm

Ashten Cross wrote:

LOL tbf that was in 2012 when you weren't doing anything and i thought maybe saying to DDD we should fire you in that mass firing of dead weight might motivate you to actually do something, which happened .... :toast: so you're welcome.

And technically I got fired by Scott for a day.  :drake:
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW.   Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. EmptyApril 24th 2015, 8:05 pm

I wonder if Scott would have fired me for the memes/mocking him in late 2013/early 2014.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW.   Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. EmptyApril 24th 2015, 8:41 pm

I've never been fired from here, but I was fired from a place once. Then I was inducted in to their "Hall of Shame." Sorry for being an annoying teenager, I guess, lol.

I think I proved who should be ashamed, lol. I still think the cruise ship battle royal where eliminations occur by tossing dudes overboard is a good idea. :cena:
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW.   Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. EmptyApril 24th 2015, 8:44 pm

I got fired by Demon when he was drunk for no exact reason at the point of firing, but it was a culmination of things.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW.   Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. EmptyApril 24th 2015, 9:27 pm

I got fired in script for losing to Jacob in script as Jason Cage. :eww:
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW.   Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. EmptyApril 24th 2015, 9:30 pm

I was fired for calling TRE the N Word. Which I didn't do. :snoop: 

And I guess a culmination of other things. :lupe:

And apparently Demon was also drunk when he fired me. :punker:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW.   Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. EmptyApril 24th 2015, 9:34 pm

:smugkobe:
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW.   Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. EmptyApril 25th 2015, 12:13 am

I left in 2011 for LEGION, but didn't tell anyone, I just stopped coming to the chat and didn't promo for awhile, then Banks used me to get destroyed in the Grand Rampage and then PC'd me to tell me I was fired.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW.   Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. EmptyApril 25th 2015, 4:24 pm

:why: the hell
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Kevin Devastation

Hailing From : Charlotte, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW.   Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. EmptyApril 25th 2015, 9:45 pm

I got fired at PFP 5 cause the year before I left for WHW by Demon/Banks.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW.   Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. EmptyApril 26th 2015, 1:09 pm

Well...I know I was BANNED....but I'm not sure if I was ever fired. I quit/resigned I think.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW.   Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. EmptyApril 27th 2015, 10:23 am

I got fired in 2009 because Maria told Banks I was sexually harassing her in pc which I totally wasn't. I stayed fired after that for five years because of my tendency to join feds that were anti-EAW.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW.   Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. EmptyApril 27th 2015, 2:29 pm

I think I got fired twice. In 2009 or 2010 because I lost to ADV and bitched about it. The other time was several years later during GR. Banks basically threatened to fire and I was like "Fire me" and he did. Then I didn't stop bothering him for months lol.

I have fucked up many times before, but I have changed and I think I have proven that. There's like two or three people who still don't like me for shit that I did years ago and I don't blame them. I mean, I'm not a fucking 100 dollar bill and some of the things I did weren't positive at all. However, like I said I have changed, I have matured. I'm truly sorry if I ever offended any of you. Love you all <3
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW.   Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. EmptyMarch 7th 2016, 2:27 am

I've been fired a number of times and banned from rejoining more times than that. Pretty sure every chairman in EAW's history has either fired me or considered firing me during their tenure as chairman. Oh well
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW.   Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. EmptyMarch 9th 2016, 12:34 pm

One day I thought Banks was sneak dissing me. I was ready to protect TRE at all costs...
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW.   Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. EmptyMarch 12th 2016, 11:08 pm

Well, back in 2011, Banks never fired me at all, but I barely promo so I guess it pissed him off. Banks and Pop just didn't use me afterwards and didn't even destroy me in a show. Respect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW.   Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW. Empty

Back to top Go down

Post on this thread if you've ever been fired from EAW.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-