Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... Empty
PostSubject: If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History...   If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... EmptyApril 11th 2015, 11:43 pm

What would you change?
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History...   If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... EmptyApril 12th 2015, 12:02 am

The Really Good Team. It at least should have been thought through more and definitely needed a better name.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History...   If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... EmptyApril 12th 2015, 12:24 am

TI 2011, Win the world title and be amazing.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History...   If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... EmptyApril 12th 2015, 1:37 am

Grand Rampage 2011. I should of stayed and juggled both EAW and LEGION, instead I just no-showed EAW and ruined my relationship with Banks. Also, who knows where I would be in EAW right now had I stayed.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History...   If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... EmptyApril 12th 2015, 2:09 pm

MTM wrote:
The Really Good Team. It at least should have been thought through more and definitely needed a better name.
Vision was great, execution was bad. We'll be back one day, though. :cena:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History...   If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... EmptyApril 12th 2015, 2:26 pm

Joining Generation Genesis.

I joined after a FPV, I can't remember the name but it was when Ronn and LC were supposed to face somebody for the tag titles and I appeared with him on Turbo following the match. I sort of feel like I ruined a good stable, as soon as I join it breaks up. I don't even know if that was meant to happen, but yeah wasn't very interesting. Though, the feud was Kendra was pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History...   If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... EmptyApril 12th 2015, 4:35 pm

Becoming the first ever AWC
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History...   If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... EmptyApril 12th 2015, 4:39 pm

Winning CITV at PFP 7.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History...   If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... EmptyApril 13th 2015, 9:06 am

I would stick around and remain teaming with Jay in 2013, then began politicking to fulfill all of my visions as a tag team in QT (facing the respective World Champions in a tag team match, taking the division to the next level, etc).
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History...   If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... EmptyApril 13th 2015, 9:28 am

I would have liked to have won the Tag Team Championship with Charles at Pain for Pride 6.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History...   If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... EmptyApril 14th 2015, 2:14 am

Lucian Black wrote:
Masters: GC'S ATTEMPTING TO GO FOR THE WALLS OF IMPACT FOR A SECOND TIME!!! CAN HE DO IT?! NO!! DAMN IT, NO, IMPACT CRACKS THAT ANSWERS WORLD TITLE ACROSS THE SKULL OF GEORGE COPELAND!! A now bloody GC back-pedals into the ropes as Impact gets back to his feet!! Impact drops the Answers World Title and CHARGES FOR GEORGE COPELAND!! CODEBREAKER!!!!! CODEBREAKER CONNECTS AS IMPACT HOOKS BOTH LEGS OF GC!!! THIS HAS GOT TO BE IT!

Referee: ONE!!!!!!!..... TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!........... THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(DING! DING! DING!)

(Y2Impact's music hits)

Announcer: The Winner of this match!... and FIRST EVEEERR ANSWERS WORLD CHAMPIOOONN!!.... Y! 2!! IMMMMPPPPAAACCCTTTT!!!!

Stew: Impact has done it! He did what nobody thought he could do! He did absolutely EVERYTHING in his power to become the first ever Answers World Champion tonight and that's exactly what he did!

Masters: Lets not forget the great resilience of George Copeland in this match, Stew, he has truly proved a lot of people wrong tonight. So many people thought he didn't have what it took to hold his own in a big match situation and I believe he just proved all of those critics wrong.

Stew: I agree, Masters, George Copeland fought like no other tonight, he gave it his all, but just came up a bit short. But congratulations to the Answers World Champion, Y2Impact, I'm sure we're gonna be hearing all about this on Voltage.

Masters: Y2Impact looks extremely proud as he holds that Answers World Championship above his head, proving that he still had it in him to win another World Championship...

"Just came up a bit short"

If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... Tumblr_m5iqsoPGjd1rurwhto2_250
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History...   If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... EmptyApril 14th 2015, 9:38 am

Not ruined relationships with people in EAW back when I first joined.

OR

I wouldn't have Jason Cage fired and would've beat StarrStan at PFP.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History...   If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... EmptyApril 14th 2015, 10:39 am

Y2Impact wrote:
Lucian Black wrote:
Masters: GC'S ATTEMPTING TO GO FOR THE WALLS OF IMPACT FOR A SECOND TIME!!! CAN HE DO IT?! NO!! DAMN IT, NO, IMPACT CRACKS THAT ANSWERS WORLD TITLE ACROSS THE SKULL OF GEORGE COPELAND!! A now bloody GC back-pedals into the ropes as Impact gets back to his feet!! Impact drops the Answers World Title and CHARGES FOR GEORGE COPELAND!! CODEBREAKER!!!!! CODEBREAKER CONNECTS AS IMPACT HOOKS BOTH LEGS OF GC!!! THIS HAS GOT TO BE IT!

Referee: ONE!!!!!!!..... TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!........... THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(DING! DING! DING!)

(Y2Impact's music hits)

Announcer: The Winner of this match!... and FIRST EVEEERR ANSWERS WORLD CHAMPIOOONN!!.... Y! 2!! IMMMMPPPPAAACCCTTTT!!!!

Stew: Impact has done it! He did what nobody thought he could do! He did absolutely EVERYTHING in his power to become the first ever Answers World Champion tonight and that's exactly what he did!

Masters: Lets not forget the great resilience of George Copeland in this match, Stew, he has truly proved a lot of people wrong tonight. So many people thought he didn't have what it took to hold his own in a big match situation and I believe he just proved all of those critics wrong.

Stew: I agree, Masters, George Copeland fought like no other tonight, he gave it his all, but just came up a bit short. But congratulations to the Answers World Champion, Y2Impact, I'm sure we're gonna be hearing all about this on Voltage.

Masters: Y2Impact looks extremely proud as he holds that Answers World Championship above his head, proving that he still had it in him to win another World Championship...

"Just came up a bit short"

If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... Tumblr_m5iqsoPGjd1rurwhto2_250
You motherfucker
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History...   If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... EmptyApril 14th 2015, 12:02 pm

I love how y'all all put EAW history changes for your own selves you selfish muthafuckas  :comeon:
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History...   If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... EmptyApril 14th 2015, 12:13 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
I love how y'all all put EAW history changes for your own selves you selfish muthafuckas  :comeon:
There are other people in EAW?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History...   If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... EmptyApril 15th 2015, 7:38 am

Prolly have POP win the 2012 Grand Rampage like I originally wanted too.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History...   If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... EmptyApril 15th 2015, 9:51 am

I would have had us record dates for title reigns. I guess the "event" being when the first show with a title win happened to start the process.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History...   If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... EmptyApril 15th 2015, 11:03 am

I wish I could go back in time and tell myself to archive every weekly show after it's posted in my hard drive and/or usb drives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History...   If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... EmptyApril 18th 2015, 7:05 am

I probably would have had me turn heel at TI and side with Crash. I think the idea of standing around the destruction of Quality Control, handing Crash the CITV, pinning DDD for the WHC and taking over EAW with Crash would have been pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History...   If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History... Empty

Back to top Go down

If you were given a time machine & a chance to change 1 event in EAW History...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1