Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Tre appreciation thread SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Tre appreciation thread SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Tre appreciation thread Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Tre appreciation thread Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Tre appreciation thread Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Tre appreciation thread Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Tre appreciation thread Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Tre appreciation thread Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Tre appreciation thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

Tre appreciation thread Empty
PostSubject: Tre appreciation thread   Tre appreciation thread EmptyJune 8th 2014, 10:45 pm

By popular demand, and just so its clear there are no hard feelings, here is the Tre appreciation thread. Tre is the goat Vice President EAW has ever had, neither me, nor Fan, nor any other VPs I can remember have done this much work for EAW and changed it to this degree with the new site and all the other things Tre does, hell he is the only person who I can go to even post MVE. I'm not sure if his GFX is better than RRS', to me they're tied, but he is EASILY the most productive GFXer in the sense that most other GFX guys normally have terrible attitudes and demand much, Tre could probably have had many world title reigns by now if he used his gfx influence like others have. Tre is pretty much a saint compared to RRS(no offense), JIK, MVM, CB Cool and Adam, and hell he's a cool guy overall.

Last edited by Jaywalker on June 8th 2014, 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tre appreciation thread   Tre appreciation thread EmptyJune 8th 2014, 10:47 pm

:bowdown:
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Tre appreciation thread   Tre appreciation thread EmptyJune 8th 2014, 10:50 pm

Tre appreciation thread Moreno-crying-gif

I've never felt so special  :to:  :to:  :to: 
I do it for EAW, I'd never do it wrong  :to: 
Click:

Last edited by Odd TRE Gang Slay Em All on June 8th 2014, 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tre appreciation thread   Tre appreciation thread EmptyJune 8th 2014, 10:51 pm

Atleast somebody gets appreciation for everything they do for EAW.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Tre appreciation thread   Tre appreciation thread EmptyJune 8th 2014, 10:53 pm

God bless The Raven Effect!
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: Tre appreciation thread   Tre appreciation thread EmptyJune 8th 2014, 10:53 pm

Dark Demon wrote:

I appreciate you, and that's not even just cuz you said something. You do everything I'm unable to do  :shrug:
We bounce off each other as well as other staff.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Tre appreciation thread   Tre appreciation thread EmptyJune 8th 2014, 10:55 pm

Dark Demon wrote:

I definitely appreciate your work and that's going right back to DCW days as well. I might not express it enough or be able to help you out like I wish I could, but please know that if nobody else gives a shit about the effort you put in, at the very least... you've got a pal and supporter in me.

:salute: 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tre appreciation thread   Tre appreciation thread EmptyJune 8th 2014, 10:56 pm

http://tinyurl.com/iAmFarSuperior
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Tre appreciation thread   Tre appreciation thread EmptyJune 8th 2014, 11:00 pm

Dark Demon wrote:

Well you know I already see you as the glue that keeps everything running without utter chaos:salute: 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tre appreciation thread   Tre appreciation thread EmptyJune 8th 2014, 11:02 pm

We love you TRE, and you too Demon.  :bolieve:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Tre appreciation thread   Tre appreciation thread EmptyJune 8th 2014, 11:17 pm

Dark Demon wrote:

Just gonna say what most people are thinking. For you to come into Tre's appreciation thread and try to make this about you is childish and pathetic as fuck. One day you're going to look back at this post, and you'll be fucking embarrassed. Mark my words. You get way more praise for your contributions than Tre ever does, and the fact that you still choose to be so petty and bitter is fucking pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Tre appreciation thread   Tre appreciation thread EmptyJune 8th 2014, 11:18 pm

Anyway Tre, salute to you my nigga  :salute:  :salute:  :salute:  you done EAW right especially these past few weeks, and you got one of the best attitudes out here. Much luv.

Last edited by Mr. DEDEDE on June 8th 2014, 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Tre appreciation thread   Tre appreciation thread EmptyJune 8th 2014, 11:27 pm

I love you man, Thanks a lot  :to:
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tre appreciation thread   Tre appreciation thread EmptyJune 9th 2014, 9:57 am

TRE = Awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tre appreciation thread   Tre appreciation thread EmptyJune 9th 2014, 12:02 pm

Much love brah  :salute:
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Tre appreciation thread   Tre appreciation thread EmptyJune 9th 2014, 12:43 pm

Thank You Tre. Smile You know I appreciate you lol.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Tre appreciation thread   Tre appreciation thread EmptyJune 9th 2014, 1:33 pm

Tre is one of the most capable and reliable people i've seen in all of my time as an efedder. He posts stuff. He makes graphics. I'm not sure he writes but I would hope he at least has his hand in that basket also. He's always willing to listen to you if you have a concern or something to get off your chest and is quick to offer encouragement. 

Thanks Tre.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Tre appreciation thread   Tre appreciation thread EmptyJune 9th 2014, 1:41 pm

Johnny could do everything TRE can if given the chance.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Tre appreciation thread   Tre appreciation thread EmptyJune 9th 2014, 1:44 pm

Scott Diamond wrote:
Johnny could do everything TRE can if given the chance.
Certainly not saying he couldn't, but I do appreciate what Tre has done for EAW since I've been back in it. I wish I could contribute a little more, but I have enough stress in my life at the moment and I don't want to take it out on anyone else by being unreliable and unfocused here. I can help with matches or booking advice when asked, but otherwise I'm happy to just be here.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Tre appreciation thread   Tre appreciation thread EmptyJune 9th 2014, 1:46 pm

TRE really ain't all that special. I mean he's poor and black, what else is he gonna do?
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Tre appreciation thread   Tre appreciation thread EmptyJune 9th 2014, 1:47 pm

Scott Diamond wrote:
TRE really ain't all that special. I mean he's poor and black, what else is he gonna do?
The Douchebag Force is strong with this one today......
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: Tre appreciation thread   Tre appreciation thread EmptyJune 9th 2014, 1:48 pm

Scott Diamond wrote:
Don't let me go get RRS to run you off again  :mjpls:
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Tre appreciation thread   Tre appreciation thread EmptyJune 9th 2014, 1:56 pm

Go Tre go
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: Tre appreciation thread   Tre appreciation thread EmptyJune 9th 2014, 3:56 pm

Pretty sure Scott's joking, but lol Ventura can't even commentate without adding bs or get mve done more than once every few months, let alone what Tre does.  :ha: I love Ventura though.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Tre appreciation thread   Tre appreciation thread EmptyJune 11th 2014, 10:47 pm

a little late but Tre my fwend, always consistently comin thru and you gotta be up there in ppl who have encouraged me after my return. your consistently positive in chat and working hard to please all of us when you don't really "have" to at all. I respect that and am hoping to get more active around here in the future. just know that you're my brotha and I'm always lookin forward to seein your work young blood.

🇾🇪
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tre appreciation thread   Tre appreciation thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Tre appreciation thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next