Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Eclipse Anything SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Eclipse Anything SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask Eclipse Anything Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask Eclipse Anything Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask Eclipse Anything Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask Eclipse Anything Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask Eclipse Anything Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask Eclipse Anything Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask Eclipse Anything

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

Ask Eclipse Anything Empty
PostSubject: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything EmptyApril 7th 2015, 1:19 am

Hello everyone. It's the psychotic newcomer, figuring he might as well start trying to answer any questions he comes across. Thing is...I'll answer both in character and out of character since it's just how I do things. So go on. Ask away. I won't bite much.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything EmptyApril 7th 2015, 3:55 pm

Do you think Eclipse and Kerry would hang out often? I mean they are very similar.

Double Question; what is Eclipse' favorite Alcoholic beverage?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything EmptyApril 7th 2015, 9:38 pm

Eclipse would probably actually enjoy talking with Kerry Keller for some time, and does at times express intents in enjoying the faction of The New Ministry. I think they would hang out, yeah.

Favorite alcoholic drink hmm? Eclipse would enjoy probably...I'd say...anything honestly fruity. Eclipse likes sweets, so a Cosmopolitan probably. Irish Cream as well.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything EmptyApril 8th 2015, 12:05 am

I love your gimmick, I looooove your promos... I guess I'll just ask it, right now, I'm a singles competitor. But, I was wondering if we could team sometime
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything EmptyApril 9th 2015, 11:28 pm

To be honest. I would love to. If there was a cross brand moment where the two of us could team up, I'd do it an a heart-beat.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything EmptyApril 9th 2015, 11:42 pm

Awesome! Maybe... Just maybe... When I think I need a tag partner and the Tims is right, and you need a tag partner, we could work off of each other. It'd be a great time. Always love your gimmick and promos
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything EmptyApril 9th 2015, 11:49 pm

inb4 The BRAND New Ministry
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything EmptyApril 9th 2015, 11:52 pm

If anything, if I were to make a faction it would be designed more around the idea of "corruption". The Ministry is...I like it...but it isn't something that would make sense for Eclipse. Probably something more akin to like...a psych ward or an insane asylum would fit more, not a dark gimmick based thing.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything EmptyApril 10th 2015, 12:01 am

I get what you're saying... Insane people with their only goal being to thrust EAW into complete chaos and madness
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything EmptyApril 10th 2015, 12:02 am

Totally. Been thinking about eventually trying that, but I want a good run first as a solo...or as solo as I can with Alexis beside me.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything EmptyApril 10th 2015, 12:09 am

Of course man... I've been needing to go solo for a while now... Just PM when you're interested, and I'll get right back to you
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything EmptyApril 10th 2015, 12:52 am

who does your tats, man?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything EmptyApril 10th 2015, 12:59 am

"The first fifteen were done by me personally. The others were done by the staff at Prescott Hills Sanitarium, when I asked if I could have something to remember them by."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything EmptyAugust 19th 2015, 10:45 pm

Bumping because curious.
Back to top Go down
Keith Bathory

Keith Bathory

Hailing From : Yerbs

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything EmptyAugust 19th 2015, 10:55 pm

The Iconomy lookin for another member?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything EmptyAugust 19th 2015, 11:10 pm

Iconomy always searches for people to fill their talent pool...it just so happens though that we are looking for talent that prove their worth. Prove your worth, that's all I can say.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 12:47 am

Bumping because fuck my sleep schedule.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 12:58 am

I think your character is one of more interesting ones we have right now, what's the whole story behind Eclipse Diemos. As in, how did you come up with it, is there any inspiration behind it etc?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 1:13 am

A lot of Eclipse's backstory is based off of my own to be totally honest. His experiences with his mother, the mental state, his love of his little sister. I went through a lot of the same experiences. Jocelyn is my real little sisters name, making her was simple. I just took bits and pieces of her own childhood persona and molded it to my favor. 

Eclipse is what I believe I could have been if I hadn't recovered from what happened to my mother. Not as far as the murders, but the psychotic tendencies, the isolation, the drive to hurt and punish anyone he deemed unworthy, were all things I felt. Creating a character for me, meant cranking up my own emotions and making them as real as I possibly could.

Promo wise...I talk out my promos before writing them, and try to act them out as much as I can. I take inspiration from Stephen King novels as well as Joker and Scarecrow, but a good majority of the imagery is just from my own head. Honestly, 70% of what I say as Eclipse, have been things I've written down before or have said before in real life. 

There are definitely facets of his back story I haven't revealed yet, and those will come in due time. I can say that a big part of my past plays heavily into his own, and I want to expand on that at some point soon, but it will be awhile.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 1:14 pm

Bumping. I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 1:28 pm

I'm sure you've already been asked about how you came up with Eclipse, but what made you decide to create Jocelyn and the rest of the children?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 2:32 pm

Jocelyn in real life is my genuine real sisters name. When I was first creating Eclipse I had a starter plan of having him be a silent character, with Jocelyn speaking for him. The problem with that was that I also wanted Jocelyn to be an incredibly young child like character, so having her speak for him was pointless.

when I chose to introduce here, I changed my idea and instead made her his 'charge'. A person who would protect from everything from the outside world...which is my feelings for my own sister. 

Once I built off of her, I got another idea. Eclipse's gimmick seemed to call for him being a corruptor, and I started to think of the ways he could do that...what is more terrifying than a child for horror films? Toby was my first idea, as a child who was abused being taken in by Eclipse. I genuinely had the idea for Nevaeh afterwards, but didn't go with her, instead I went with Lucy. 

I have ideas for a few more, but for now they work as the leaders of the children that Eclipse rescues.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 2:35 pm

Who do you want to work with in the future and what kind of feud?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 2:51 pm

Hmm...I'll do a list of five I suppose. This in no way reflects the order or anything.

1. Aren Mstislav for the Pure Championship. We've had a few promos against each other, and I think having one for the title would be very interesting. I think making it to where I have to resort to drastic measures to either intimidate him or gain his respect would work for that. 

2. Haruna/Tarah/Anyone from the vixens division: This isn't so much of a feud as it is an idea. Again, Eclipse works as a person who seeks to corrupt others, and I think a storyline in which he succeeds in corrupting a member of the vixens division to be the families "older sister' would be interesting. 

3. FD: It'd be interesting, especially because our characters already have bad blood between the two of them for how they talk and just who they are. I think a true test of demons would be in order for that one. I'd like to see it.

4. Norman Hellion and Psycho Brody: A triple threat match to prove who really is the most psychotic and deranged superstar in EAW. Each of us pouring out just how dangerous and sadistic and psychotic we can be.

5. DDD. I feel like that would be the point where I feel that what I have done has been legitimized. A match where he cannot rely on the help of Ryan Savage with all of EAW watching as the deranged new-comer takes on the ultimate veteran...make it a Devil's Pit match too...that would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything EmptyOctober 5th 2015, 1:17 am

Bumpity bump bump. Let's go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Eclipse Anything

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion :: Ask Me Anything-