Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? Empty
PostSubject: What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects?   What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? EmptyJune 7th 2014, 10:59 pm

Attitude -
Promo Style -
Character Status (Placement/Level of matches) - 
Popularity -

Last edited by Odd TRE Gang Slay Em All on June 7th 2014, 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects?   What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? EmptyJune 7th 2014, 11:46 pm

Attitude - People would probably say AA.
Promo Style - Johnny Ventura
Character Status - Norman Hellion
Popularity - Ryan Savage

Last edited by Venom on June 7th 2014, 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects?   What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? EmptyJune 7th 2014, 11:55 pm

i don't even understand this
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects?   What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? EmptyJune 8th 2014, 2:03 am

My edits are because I realized I probably answered more EAW biased so edits are efeds overall which can be different than EAW(and the branch efeds that are basically EAW) .

Attitude - Not sure, someone who doesn't get too emotional and prefers to chill, is trustable, but isn't a secretive as Robbie or as happy go lucky as HBB. Probably Senn or Tre I guess.

Edit: Same, but maybe Killswitch.

Promo Style - How can anyone be similar to me if no one else has won poty twice, let alone three times like me Cool. All kidding and promoting my three peat aside, probably Cleo and Impact, because I feel we have similar styles of how we display emotion, retain logical integrity and just overall how our minds work, at least compared to everyone else in e-feds. I've written combo promos with many people in E-feds, but I feel like meshing with those two was the most natural among those people.

Edit: Same thing, minus the intro fluff I had.

Character Status (Placement/Level of matches) - GOAT Circle, and amongst that circle Y2Impact.

Edit: Carlos and HBB status.

Popularity - Y2Impact

Edit: Carlos and HBB popularity.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects?   What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? EmptyJune 8th 2014, 5:30 am

Attitude - Diamond Cage

Promo Style - I don't know honestly.. But I think Senn's promos are slightly similar to mine.

Character Status (Placement/Level of matches) - I'd rather not say

Popularity - Any NEO rookie because I am not really that popular although I have been around for five years now.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects?   What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? EmptyJune 8th 2014, 10:49 am

Attitude - Tre or Ren 

Promo Style - I guess my similarities is probably DC and Senn somewhat and Norman I suppose, I noticed when we were promoing against each other I saw a glimmer of similarities. 

Character Status (Placement/Level of matches) - Extremeist on the rise,

Popularity - I don't think I'm that popular lol. Only a few people really take notice like Carlos, DEDEDE and Cage. Also Zack whenever he is on. I'm not really big on popularity anyways so the fewer people the better.
Back to top Go down
Ren of Chilltown

Ren of Chilltown

Hailing From : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects?   What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? EmptyJune 8th 2014, 6:35 pm

I'm one of a kind baby. I ain't like anyone but they all wish they were me :kisses:
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects?   What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? EmptyJune 8th 2014, 6:42 pm

Lucian Black wrote:

Popularity - Any NEO rookie
 :comeon:
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects?   What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? EmptyJune 8th 2014, 11:08 pm

I honestly don't really know how I'm viewed in EAW these days at all, so this is tough/

Attitude - Ha, I have no idea.
Promo Style - I'd like to think somebody like Imp.
Character Status (Placement/Level of matches) - I suppose maybe somebody like GC.
Popularity - Not sure, maybe just below somebody like Crash?
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects?   What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? EmptyJuly 18th 2014, 10:09 pm

Promo style - Sekaiichi/Norman Hellion/Methuselah
Character status - At the moment, Vic Vendetta
Popularity - DC
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects?   What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? EmptyJuly 18th 2014, 10:21 pm

Attitude: Killswitch
Promo Style: Xavier Williams
Character Status: I just recently returned but I'm going to say Brian Daniels (not sure yet)
Popularity: Brian Daniels
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects?   What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? EmptyJuly 18th 2014, 10:25 pm

Alex Anderson wrote:
Popularity - DC

u wish ur promo style was Methuselah  :smugkobe:
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects?   What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? EmptyJuly 18th 2014, 10:26 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Alex Anderson wrote:
Popularity - DC

:camby:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects?   What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? EmptyJuly 18th 2014, 10:29 pm

Alex Anderson wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Alex Anderson wrote:
Popularity - DC

I didn't know DC was amongst the most hated and negged people in EAW. No offense. More like popularity: Venom.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects?   What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? EmptyJuly 18th 2014, 10:55 pm

Attitude - People have compared my attitude to Jaywalker by being chill, but some might not agree with that because of how I joke and all. So....Jacob Senn?

Promo Style - Honestly, idk. I am just saying myself.

Character Status - I would like to say Diamond Cage and I are on the same playing field. You have Brian Daniels and Xavier Williams who I feel I am at the same status with.

Popularity - idk. I really don't know how popular my character is. I know people like him and do not hate on me like they do AA or Venom, but I do not see me being on par with Brian, DEDEDE, Jay, or any of the guys that get massive pops. I say somewhere in the middle. I have yet to see a real huge spam pop for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects?   What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? EmptyJuly 18th 2014, 11:26 pm

can we make this into a do the poster above u type of shit?

Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects?   What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? EmptyJuly 18th 2014, 11:30 pm

make it
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects?   What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? EmptyJuly 18th 2014, 11:32 pm

Jaywalker wrote:
Alex Anderson wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Alex Anderson wrote:
Popularity - DC

I didn't know DC was amongst the most hated and negged people in EAW. No offense. More like popularity: Venom.
I'm hated by a few people, just notoriously by those few a lot. Plus, my negs are just to annoy me; Venom's are legit. Not like I care, though.  :punk:

Last edited by Alex Anderson on July 18th 2014, 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects?   What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? EmptyJuly 18th 2014, 11:47 pm

Speedy
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects?   What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? EmptyJuly 19th 2014, 1:07 pm

Attitude - DC

Promo style - I'm going to say DC because I think we promoed pretty similiar going into our match at Pain for Pride.

Character Status - In terms of status I would say somewhere between LC and Dark Demon out of active extremists. Probably close to Cy too.

Popularity - Scott maybe?? That's the only guess I have. I think we both can get decent pops but our characters are normally pretty big heels.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects?   What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? EmptyJuly 20th 2014, 2:15 am

Attitude - Jaywalker, I don't think I've ever seen him over-react to any situation whatsoever.
Promo Style - Hard to say, I have a very complex promoing style... but Mikado Sekachii if I had to compare. 
Character Status - Devan Dubian, just returning but can play as a main cog in any situation.
Popularity - Devan Dubian, He and I always got the same pops, and even with the gimmick change, I don't see that being different one year later.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects?   What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 2:33 am

Eddie Mack wrote:
I honestly don't really know how I'm viewed in EAW these days at all, so this is tough/

Attitude - Ha, I have no idea.
Promo Style - I'd like to think somebody like Imp.
Character Status (Placement/Level of matches) - I suppose maybe somebody like GC.
Popularity - Not sure, maybe just below somebody like Crash?

Edit: I change my answer. There is no one like me.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects?   What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 2:49 am

Actually... my sig fits Lannister best... in a punny kind of way, too.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects?   What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 11:17 am

Attitude - Not really sure. Nobody else has a stick as far up their ass as I do, and I definitely wouldn't want to condemn my EAW brethren to a fate that cruel, so no one. Actually, maybe Tyler. He and I approach a lot of things in a similar fashion.
Promo Style - Jaywalker (under that character) and Cyclone are most similar, but only person I've actually ever taken anything from stylistically is Tyler.
Character Status (Placement/Level of matches) - Since I returned last year, I would say I've been used somewhat similarly to the way Lucian Black has been used since GR 2015. This required some legitimate thought, but I mostly considered all the championship matches, big losses, script position, etc. From 2010-2013, probably Jaywalker.
Popularity - Brian Daniels, except I reckon a bit less people like me than like Brian since he's far more polite and easygoing than I.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects?   What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? EmptyAugust 1st 2016, 12:07 pm

Anderson. wrote:
Popularity - DC
This made my day. Mad I didn't see it sooner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects?   What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects? Empty

Back to top Go down

What e-fedders would you consider the most similar to you in these aspects?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next