Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments? Empty
PostSubject: Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments?   Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments? EmptyMarch 31st 2015, 8:52 am

No other man has cashed in at the biggest stage, but would you say his was the biggest?
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments?   Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments? EmptyMarch 31st 2015, 9:24 am

GOAT
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments?   Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments? EmptyMarch 31st 2015, 9:36 am

Right at the top. Not only did he cash in at the grandest stage of them all, he cashed in MID-MATCH. That's never been done before. Definitely the best cash-in in WWE history.
Back to top Go down
Draven

Draven

Hailing From : Parts,Unknown
Status : All of those who spread evil and do not accept the word of God shall parish

PostSubject: Re: Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments?   Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments? EmptyMarch 31st 2015, 9:40 am

It was good although I am unsure it was fair back in the day the rule was you used to have to use it before wrestlemania when did that change.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments?   Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments? EmptyMarch 31st 2015, 9:55 am

I think he's on the top of the mountain now. I thought Dolph Ziggler will be the first man to cash in his briefcase at WM an gain the spotlight of the night. Looking at the crowd reaction, the decision to do that is just perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments?   Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments? EmptyMarch 31st 2015, 10:54 am

Draven wrote:
It was good although I am unsure it was fair back in the day the rule was you used to have to use it before wrestlemania when did that change.
It's a 1 year contract so it chanegd when they stopped doing the match at wrestlemania and gave it it's own PPV.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments?   Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments? EmptyMarch 31st 2015, 11:13 am

Prolly on par with Edge and Zigger cash ins in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments?   Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments? EmptyMarch 31st 2015, 11:36 am

The only other one that could possibly usurp this one in my mind was Punk's first cash-in because everybody thought CM Punk was gonna lose it. The marking out was about equal for both.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments?   Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments? EmptyMarch 31st 2015, 12:11 pm

Simply because it was at Mania...#1
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments?   Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments? EmptyMarch 31st 2015, 3:42 pm

#2 Next to Rob Van Dam's. One of the few legit cash-ins that wasn't "HE STOLE THE TITLE OMG!" like every other cash in. Not to mention the match between Van Dam and Cena was out of this fucking world, and the ECW fan base is to thank for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments?   Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where does Seth Rollins rank among Cash In moments?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1