Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... Empty
PostSubject: If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania...   If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... EmptyMarch 26th 2015, 11:42 pm

Who is his number one contender? Assuming Brock takes 6 months off and Seth Rollins doesn't cash in.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania...   If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... EmptyMarch 26th 2015, 11:48 pm

Reigns is not winning at Mania....you really think Brock re-signed less money then the UFC just to put over Roman Reigns? HELL NO! I'll put any amount of money on it that Brock Lesnar retains
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania...   If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 12:00 am

Too much invested into the match to pull the plug at the last minute. If they could follow through with Cena going over Rock two years ago then they're going to follow through here.

Expecting Lesnar and Reigns to have a blow off match at Extreme Rules. Kayfabe an injury to keep Brock out until Summerslam. After that, who knows. Knowing WWE's booking they'll probably just throw some random arse guy in there, probably Henry.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania...   If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 1:12 am

I would think Bray Wyatt would be the next logical choice to face Reigns until they build up another heel other than Rollins and Wyatt to feud with Reigns.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania...   If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 4:44 am

Ryan Savage wrote:
I would think Bray Wyatt would be the next logical choice to face Reigns until they build up another heel other than Rollins and Wyatt to feud with Reigns.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania...   If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 5:23 am

Mojo Rawley  :vince:
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania...   If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 6:52 am

Rusev would be another guy that would be pushed as a main eventer after his feud with John Cena. Also I could see Ambrose getting a push as a tweener and maybe feuding with Reigns since part of me feels that Daniel Bryan will be IC Champion for a while and I would use him to build up and put over some new talents hopefully the likes of Finn Balor and Hideo Itami. Honestly WWE has their work cut out for them building new stars and credible challengers for the world title other than we been getting
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania...   If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 7:28 am

Maybe it's just me but if they said Bray Wyatt was challenging for the WWE Title, I wouldn't think for a minute he was gonna win it. He isn't up there in my eyes to be a credible challenger for the WWE Title. Neither is Rusev, for that matter. There aren't too many people that are to be honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania...   If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 9:10 am

Just using some knowledge here, but even though Lesnar resigned a huge deal with WWE, that doesn't mean they're gonna keep him Champ. Reigns could easily win, and they just feud for a while, or Reigns could win and start facing someone else until, like Starr said, Lesnar comes back from 6 months off or whatever. Just because he signs a deal, doesn't mean he's gonna win. If he does, WWE is just stupid in making it so obvious.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania...   If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 9:52 am

I still think WWE will do a Shield Triple Threat Match, and for the WWE Title would perfect for that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania...   If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 9:59 am

Hes not winning.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania...   If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 10:24 am

I want Reigns to win just to see how people will react. It will be fun.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania...   If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 10:27 am

Are we certain that Brock's part time now since MMA is out of the question?  I haven't read much on his new contract other than he's got 3 years I think?  I know it's a long shot speculation, but if Lesnar's full time, then I could see him going after Reigns again.

If not that, then I could also see Orton chasing the gold since, odds are, Cena's going to walk out US champion and Bryan's going to be IC.  I'm not with everyone on thinking Bray's that much of a long shot if they set him up with a victory over 'taker, but I'd still be surprised if they hot shotted him that high up, even if it were to just feed Reigns.

My biggest fear is that the first month of Roman's reign will be weekly defending against Mercury, then Noble, then Kane, then Big Show.  My hopes are that they do pull the tweeners out of the wood works like Orton and Ambrose, and maybe even Dolph or Ryback at this juncture, to challenge Reigns.  I also have a sneaking suspicion that if Bryan doesn't walk out of 'mania IC champ, that they're going to go forward with this whole Owen Hart treatment of calling him a 'turd' until he turns back to full obnoxious heel mode, which I wouldn't have a problem with if it weren't for the fact that he's still going to out-pop the crowd and still be fed to Roman.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania...   If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 11:45 am

ThePizzaBoy wrote:
Are we certain that Brock's part time now since MMA is out of the question?  I haven't read much on his new contract other than he's got 3 years I think?  I know it's a long shot speculation, but if Lesnar's full time, then I could see him going after Reigns again.

Lesnar stated he signed a contract that let's him work part time dates at full time money. Who knows what those dates would be though, since he's wrestled John Cena and HHH at Extreme Rules in the past. He could have a rematch with Reigns then come back at Summer Slam. I just don't see him putting Reigns over twice.

I think they are going to plant the seeds for Rock/Brock for next year. Rock still has a world title rematch, and they could make the royal rumble winner just use his match at inbetween ppv like they've done in the past.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania...   If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 7:10 pm

Assuming Rollins doesn't cash in and Lesnar's not available for Extreme Rules then it'd have to be Big Show, as much as I hate the idea of that. He makes the most sense out of anyone in The Authority since Reigns has had a meta-feud going on with him for a couple of months.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania...   If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 10:25 pm

Big Show????? Come on. There's still Bray, Rusev and just about anybody else. Even Kane.  Boooo.
Back to top Go down
MTM

PostSubject: Re: If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania...   If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 11:26 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
Big Show????? Come on. There's still Bray, Rusev and just about anybody else. Even Kane.  Boooo.
Rusev? He'll have just lost his title to Cena. No way will he be going straight to the main event. Bray? Sure, he'll more than likely beat Taker but putting him against Reigns guarantees he'll lose. From beating Taker to losing to Reigns? I don't think so... and Kane's basically just a tall version of Joey Mercury at this point. Big Show is the only person who makes sense right now to go after Reigns, should he win the title at WrestleMania.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania...   If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... EmptyMarch 28th 2015, 1:26 am

MTM wrote:
Komodo Dragon wrote:
Rusev? He'll have just lost his title to Cena. No way will he be going straight to the main event. Bray? Sure, he'll more than likely beat Taker but putting him against Reigns guarantees he'll lose. From beating Taker to losing to Reigns? I don't think so... and Kane's basically just a tall version of Joey Mercury at this point. Big Show is the only person who makes sense right now to go after Reigns, should he win the title at WrestleMania.
Big Show is nowhere near credible contender for the world title whatsoever. If Orton beats Rollins it will catapult him back into the main event and from there I guess it could be Reigns vs Orton. But I still stand that their next choice is obviously Wyatt. And also it doesn't matter if a person wins or loses depending on the performance of the match itself and how it ends and depending on how WWE does it when booking Wyatt vs Reigns it could help Reigns look as more of a credible world champion without damaging Wyatt if he does loses because lets be honest. Wyatt is way overdue for a main event push anyways.
Back to top Go down
MTM

PostSubject: Re: If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania...   If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... EmptyMarch 28th 2015, 3:25 am

Ryan Savage wrote:
MTM wrote:
Komodo Dragon wrote:
Big Show is nowhere near credible contender for the world title whatsoever. If Orton beats Rollins it will catapult him back into the main event and from there I guess it could be Reigns vs Orton. But I still stand that their next choice is obviously Wyatt. And also it doesn't matter if a person wins or loses depending on the performance of the match itself and how it ends and depending on how WWE does it when booking Wyatt vs Reigns it could help Reigns look as more of a credible world champion without damaging Wyatt if he does loses because lets be honest. Wyatt is way overdue for a main event push anyways.
So Wyatt loses his very first big match after beating Undertaker at Mania? That's plain stupid and you know it. Wyatt will need to go on a winning streak then more than ever, not losing almost immediately. When he does eventually lose, it needs to be a big deal. Orton makes no sense either. The Authority's biggest rivals right now (besides Sting) are going to duke it out for the World Title? Not happening in a million years. Most importantly, Big Show does look credible, as much as I dislike him as a wrestler. It's because of him that The Authority won at Fastlane and he, along with Kane, eliminated several big names at the Royal Rumble. Second of all, Big Show is one of only two men to have beaten Reigns since his split from The Shield, the other being Seth Rollins. May I also remind you that Big Show is the powerhouse of The Authority and the guy that Triple H would go to first to stop Reigns, other than himself. Big Show makes perfect sense and if you can't see that already, I hope you're prepared to be disappointed come Extreme Rules/Whenever these two have a match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania...   If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania... Empty

Back to top Go down

If Roman Reigns wins at WrestleMania...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-