Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE EmptyMarch 24th 2015, 7:09 pm

FUCK YES!

Brock just announced on SportsCenter that he signed a multi-year deal last night at RAW
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE EmptyMarch 24th 2015, 7:13 pm

:whew: multi-year deal. Reigns ain't winning.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE EmptyMarch 24th 2015, 7:15 pm

Hopefully Reigns won't win now.:cena:
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE EmptyMarch 24th 2015, 7:15 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE EmptyMarch 24th 2015, 7:16 pm

The guy clearly is one of their top draws and they couldn't afford to lose him. I have to admit that the build up and match at the Royal Rumble was quite interesting, and despite some of the negative feelings towards his match against Reigns at Mania, I think that has potential to. The guy is quite underrated in some ways, and this is good news for the WWE.

It will be fun to see how they will continue to use Lesnar going forwards over the course of his new deal.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE EmptyMarch 24th 2015, 7:21 pm

Very good news. Brock is the second most entertaining guy in the WWE behind Daniel Bryan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE EmptyMarch 24th 2015, 7:40 pm

Fuck yes. Now he can save WWE from embarrassing themselves
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE EmptyMarch 24th 2015, 7:58 pm

Exciting news. Would've loved to see Brock face Cain again for a shot at redemption, but hey, it's a win-win for me. I just hope WWE was a bit.... smarter, on this deal. I'd really like to see a bit more in ring action from Brock.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE EmptyMarch 24th 2015, 8:23 pm

:brock:
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE EmptyMarch 24th 2015, 8:27 pm

:rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE EmptyMarch 24th 2015, 8:33 pm

BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE Giphy
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE EmptyMarch 24th 2015, 10:05 pm

I wonder how much WWE had to shell out to keep him
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 8:16 am

I'm not exactly sure how I feel about that, I'm not the biggest fan of Lesnar (mutilate me, but I think he's in the top 50 worst of all time) but he has Paul Heyman so... That makes him a lot better I guess.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 8:18 am

So many eh's here.

Can't stand the guy, think he's garbage in almost every aspect but, whatevs. 

:drank:
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 8:24 am

I don't like Brock Lesnar, I never have. His last WWE match before he went to UFC against Bill Goldberg at Wrestlemania 20 was one of the worst matches in WWE history, and without a doubt the worst match on that card. I wasn't a fan of either of them, and I was glad that match sent them both packing to never return (until 8 years later in Brock's case.) I honestly can say I was hoping he would NOT resign, but I always knew he would. I think he realizes his time in MMA is over with, and that he would probably get his ass beat by the top 5 heavyweights in UFC. I think he will retain the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania, and stay on his limited appearance schedule as WWE champion. I think Daniel Bryan and John Cena will win the U.S. and Intercontinental championships, and those belts will main event the smaller pay per views, apart from Summerslam, and maybe Survivor Series, and the Royal Rumble. Not that I don't think the U.S. and IC titles deserve to be built up and looked at with some prestige, but it's gonna be hard for me to respect a WWE champion who defends his title every few MONTHS, especially one I'm already not a fan of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE   BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1