Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask The Natural Anything SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask The Natural Anything SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask The Natural Anything Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask The Natural Anything Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask The Natural Anything Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask The Natural Anything Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask The Natural Anything Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask The Natural Anything Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask The Natural Anything

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ask The Natural Anything Empty
PostSubject: Ask The Natural Anything   Ask The Natural Anything EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 10:56 pm

Bored so thought I'd set one of these up so ask away...

or dont....

I dont care....

but seriously ask something
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Natural Anything   Ask The Natural Anything EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 11:19 pm

Who stands out the most to you right now in EAW?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Natural Anything   Ask The Natural Anything EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 11:30 pm

TRENK$ wrote:
Who stands out the most to you right now in EAW?

It's tough to pick a who since i've been here for such a short time. Obviously the title winners from Reckless Wiring had to have been impressive to win those.

Everyone here has been awesome so far and there are a few people who I see posting EVERYWHERE and that's what makes a great fed.

Maybe once I get access to chat I can get to know people and find someone who reeks of awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Natural Anything   Ask The Natural Anything EmptyMarch 24th 2015, 12:08 am

First off, I'd like to say that I've read your promos and you've got the potential to really go far here. Do you have any set goals here in EAW and, if so, what are they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Natural Anything   Ask The Natural Anything EmptyMarch 24th 2015, 12:11 am

MTM wrote:
First off, I'd like to say that I've read your promos and you've got the potential to really go far here. Do you have any set goals here in EAW and, if so, what are they?

haha to be one of the best!

I want to be able to say I left my mark on a fed and win a few championships along the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Natural Anything   Ask The Natural Anything EmptyMarch 24th 2015, 9:15 am

First off I wanted to say: great promo! A lot of our fellow newbies have been flakes and it makes me excited because I don't know if I'll win or not. Razz

My question is: What separates Hunter from guys like J.D Damon or Steve Sanders who are also claiming they're the next greatest rookie? What makes Hunter the one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Natural Anything   Ask The Natural Anything EmptyMarch 24th 2015, 12:51 pm

Vance Tybull wrote:
First off I wanted to say: great promo!  A lot of our fellow newbies have been flakes and it makes me excited because I don't know if I'll win or not. Razz

My question is: What separates Hunter from guys like J.D Damon or Steve Sanders who are also claiming they're the next greatest rookie? What makes Hunter the one?

Haha thanks, I am excited for our match-up and hope it is the first of many classics!

One of the main things I will be trying to portray with him is that he has mastered ring psychology and is a master of the mental aspect of wrestling, which is something he feels can not be taught or learned.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Natural Anything   Ask The Natural Anything EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 2:49 am

You really are one of the newer people I see great things for, and it seems you have met an equal in Vance Tybull, but as of now do you have any dream matches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Natural Anything   Ask The Natural Anything EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 6:41 pm

Aren Mstislav wrote:
You really are one of the newer people I see great things for, and it seems you have met an equal in Vance Tybull, but as of now do you have any dream matches.
Well I don't know about any "dream matches" just yet, and world title shot would count of course.

I've also always wanted to win a royal rumble type match as that is one of the things I have never been able to pull off haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Natural Anything   Ask The Natural Anything Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask The Natural Anything

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion :: Ask Me Anything-