Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Any of you new cats do graphics or videos? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Any of you new cats do graphics or videos? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Any of you new cats do graphics or videos? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Any of you new cats do graphics or videos? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Any of you new cats do graphics or videos? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Any of you new cats do graphics or videos? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Any of you new cats do graphics or videos? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Any of you new cats do graphics or videos? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Any of you new cats do graphics or videos?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Any of you new cats do graphics or videos? Empty
PostSubject: Any of you new cats do graphics or videos?   Any of you new cats do graphics or videos? EmptyMarch 18th 2015, 7:13 pm

Lettuce know.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Any of you new cats do graphics or videos?   Any of you new cats do graphics or videos? EmptyMarch 18th 2015, 7:23 pm

If you have any experience with video making talk to me and I can help ya out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any of you new cats do graphics or videos?   Any of you new cats do graphics or videos? EmptyMarch 18th 2015, 7:43 pm

I used to be pretty good at Photoshop a couple of years ago then stopped. I had to make a poster for my college class a couple of months ago and still did pretty well. If you need help with graphics then I can try to get back on board
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Any of you new cats do graphics or videos?   Any of you new cats do graphics or videos? EmptyMarch 18th 2015, 8:58 pm

I make videos. That's something not everyone here was aware of.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Any of you new cats do graphics or videos?   Any of you new cats do graphics or videos? EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 10:42 am

Lucian Black wrote:
I make videos. That's something not everyone here was aware of.

Join the squad if you have time
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Any of you new cats do graphics or videos?   Any of you new cats do graphics or videos? EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 10:57 am

I do make videos, done a couple here before (ie those EAW Desire ones) but will definitely get back into doing more Desire vids once I'm a bit more free in the next month or so.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Any of you new cats do graphics or videos?   Any of you new cats do graphics or videos? EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 11:53 am

WWWYKI.

I do videos and GFX. hmu.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Any of you new cats do graphics or videos?   Any of you new cats do graphics or videos? EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 12:53 pm

I do GFX. but I'm still a noob at making one Razz
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Any of you new cats do graphics or videos?   Any of you new cats do graphics or videos? EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 1:02 pm

Uh I do GFXs (as you all know) and I also do videos sometimes. *Shrugs* 

Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Any of you new cats do graphics or videos?   Any of you new cats do graphics or videos? EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 1:43 pm

:yes:
 GC, Nova and Genesis for new video making team under the tutelage of Starr Stan, make it happen, YES, YES, YES, YES!
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Any of you new cats do graphics or videos?   Any of you new cats do graphics or videos? EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 7:39 pm

I do some next level shit in Paint. :smug:
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

PostSubject: Re: Any of you new cats do graphics or videos?   Any of you new cats do graphics or videos? EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 7:52 pm

I used to do GFX but don't have Photoshop on my computer anymore.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

PostSubject: Re: Any of you new cats do graphics or videos?   Any of you new cats do graphics or videos? EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 8:25 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
:yes:
 GC, Nova and Genesis for new video making team under the tutelage of Starr Stan, make it happen, YES, YES, YES, YES!
y jay. you ignore me ;-;
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: Any of you new cats do graphics or videos?   Any of you new cats do graphics or videos? EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 8:29 pm

You seem to understand the basics of graphics, Dachs. I might hit you up about something soon. Or hold a little competition :fact:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Any of you new cats do graphics or videos?   Any of you new cats do graphics or videos? EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 8:31 pm

Oh yeah, Kimbo in the team too!
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

PostSubject: Re: Any of you new cats do graphics or videos?   Any of you new cats do graphics or videos? EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 5:07 am

Awh shit. Hell yeah.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: Any of you new cats do graphics or videos?   Any of you new cats do graphics or videos? EmptyMarch 22nd 2015, 3:13 pm

Jack Pierce wrote:
I used to be pretty good at Photoshop a couple of years ago then stopped. I had to make a poster for my college class a couple of months ago and still did pretty well. If you need help with graphics then I can try to get back on board
Swear I replied to this but I'll be sure to take note. :salute:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any of you new cats do graphics or videos?   Any of you new cats do graphics or videos? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any of you new cats do graphics or videos?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-