Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Feedback/suggestions wanted. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Feedback/suggestions wanted. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Feedback/suggestions wanted. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Feedback/suggestions wanted. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Feedback/suggestions wanted. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Feedback/suggestions wanted. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Feedback/suggestions wanted. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Feedback/suggestions wanted. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Feedback/suggestions wanted.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Feedback/suggestions wanted. Empty
PostSubject: Feedback/suggestions wanted.   Feedback/suggestions wanted. EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 5:21 pm

Ight for the past few days I've been organizing the main site a little bit, making it a lot less confusing than before... tho I didn't think it was that confusing in the first place but some people are just how they are :dave: 

So I'm wondering if everything is clear cut to you http://eawrestling.elementfx.com/

Any suggestions overall? Not just for the main site but for EAW in general.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Feedback/suggestions wanted.   Feedback/suggestions wanted. EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 5:46 pm

Give me a pic with my new picbase and I'll be fine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feedback/suggestions wanted.   Feedback/suggestions wanted. EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 5:48 pm

Slide show would look cool on EAW home page
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: Feedback/suggestions wanted.   Feedback/suggestions wanted. EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 5:50 pm

Jack Pierce wrote:
Slide show would look cool on EAW home page
Used to have it, nobody really checks the homepage I found out, got rid of it :ehh:
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Feedback/suggestions wanted.   Feedback/suggestions wanted. EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 6:09 pm

The "no changing pic base until after PFP" rule needs to be enforced more often. Like 20 people have changed pic base in the last few weeks. Do we seriously have to post that rule everywhere before people listen?  :thisguy:

I feel like, right now, EAW couldn't be much better if I'm honest. That might just be me wearing rose-tinted glasses because of how much EAW has improved in the last few months but things have been great recently. A minor gripe of mine is the show banners and how certain psds look out of place, such as Ziggler having the blue glow, Orton not blending in and HBK being too big/Cesaro being too small (I can't tell which).
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

PostSubject: Re: Feedback/suggestions wanted.   Feedback/suggestions wanted. EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 6:14 pm

Yea I'll be replacing the show banners eventually with a new style. I wanted JV to make em but he didn't complete em so Jacob just remade the old style.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Feedback/suggestions wanted.   Feedback/suggestions wanted. EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 6:30 pm

Yeah, the no changing picbases rule is gonna be squared the fuck away at the EAW Draft.

Even as of now im really gonna tighten the belt, this shit has gotten way too out of hand.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Feedback/suggestions wanted.   Feedback/suggestions wanted. EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 7:19 pm

Jah Hendrix (TRE) wrote:
Yea I'll be replacing the show banners eventually with a new style. I wanted JV to make em but he didn't complete em so Jacob just remade the old style.
DDD said I should stop making 'em :what:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feedback/suggestions wanted.   Feedback/suggestions wanted. EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 8:05 pm

Tbh I love the look of the site. It looks better when I first arrived here. IMO
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Feedback/suggestions wanted.   Feedback/suggestions wanted. EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 11:11 pm

I agree with Aaron on the Not changing pic base until PFP rule, but the site looks great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feedback/suggestions wanted.   Feedback/suggestions wanted. EmptyMarch 19th 2015, 9:45 am

i would like to see a better list of available faces.

something that i am distraught over...nothing major but my husband's character face is normally either the undertaker's face or sting and both are used....well sting is on reserved but i understand hades using the taker face. so it leaves me very few options for my husband's character face as i am planning to bring him in as a NPC to start out and then after awhile make him a wrestler to team with me to bring back our tag team stable. if no one is going to  use sting's face i would like to use it but if thats not possible....a complete list of available wrestlers/divas i think should be posted for so the newbies have a way to chose. thats my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Feedback/suggestions wanted.   Feedback/suggestions wanted. EmptyMarch 19th 2015, 10:46 am

Judas Mesias, Vampiro, Raven, etc
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Feedback/suggestions wanted.   Feedback/suggestions wanted. EmptyMarch 19th 2015, 11:21 am

either Konnor or Viktor is alright, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Draven

Draven

Hailing From : Parts,Unknown
Status : All of those who spread evil and do not accept the word of God shall parish

PostSubject: Re: Feedback/suggestions wanted.   Feedback/suggestions wanted. EmptyMarch 19th 2015, 11:27 am

As far as pic bases go i think for any new people ciclope is a pretty interesting pic base
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Feedback/suggestions wanted.   Feedback/suggestions wanted. EmptyMarch 19th 2015, 10:12 pm

DarkShadowSociety wrote:
i would like to see a better list of available faces.

something that i am distraught over...nothing major but my husband's character face is normally either the undertaker's face or sting and both are used....well sting is on reserved but i understand hades using the taker face. so it leaves me very few options for my husband's character face as i am planning to bring him in as a NPC to start out and then after awhile make him a wrestler to team with me to bring back our tag team stable. if no one is going to  use sting's face i would like to use it but if thats not possible....a complete list of available wrestlers/divas i think should be posted for so the newbies have a way to chose. thats my 2 cents.

Fair enough, however the reason we dont make a big list of available picbases is because its much easier to list what picbases are taken then what are open. There are hundreds of wrestlers potentially that could be used, and listing them all would be insane. Instead we just list those who are taken to make it easier on everyone. But yeah the other suggestions people made on this thread are pretty good.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Feedback/suggestions wanted.   Feedback/suggestions wanted. EmptyMarch 19th 2015, 10:15 pm

http://psd-dreams.de/

That's about everyone you could possibly use as a pic base. Want to use someone not on there? Make a request on the forums and they'll have the pics done for you as soon as possible, as long as your post meets their requirements. It's that simple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback/suggestions wanted.   Feedback/suggestions wanted. Empty

Back to top Go down

Feedback/suggestions wanted.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1