Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at Empty
PostSubject: EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at   EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 11:40 pm

- Losing to WWEFan at PFP :mjcry:
- DEDEDE eliminating me at my first Free Per View & shot at the EAW Championship :mjcry:
- My title reigns being Dolph Ziggler status :mjcry: 

:wow:  It made me a stronger man though
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at   EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 11:44 pm

Losing to Kelton in my debut match.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at   EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 11:53 pm

- Losing to Banks at PFP 4 crushed my soul :mjcry: 

- Getting eliminated from the Grand Rampage in 10 seconds by DC :mjcry:

- Tapping out to Deity at No Regards 2013 :mjcry:

- Losing cleanly to Justin Windgate on the June 27th, 2010 episode of Dynasty :mjcry:

- The time when HBB slipped a pill in my drink before my live sex celebration of winning the EAW title with two hookers and I couldn't get it up so they dissed me and left :mjcry:

them shits have me crying laughing now :lifesgood: cept for pfp 4 :mjcry:
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at   EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 11:57 pm

Losing my PFP debut to Dynamite Rain and going on to be the Marty Janetty of Synergy... Haha..  Sad
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at   EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 4:58 am

Losing dat CITV cash in. Made history, cried and laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at   EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 1:08 pm

Getting squashed by Hass Johnson and losing my New Breed Champion  :mjcry:

Getting pulled out of the No Regards House of Horrors that I promoed for :mjcry:

Losing to Scott Diamond in a Pain for Pride main event :mjcry:

When those hardships make me sad, I just sat back and think about TRE's career  :book:
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at   EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 3:42 pm

- Not headlining or winning at PFP 6 in my hometown :sherman:

- Scott Diamond vs. Y2Impact at House of Glass ever being a thing. My mistake. (No disrespect to Scott)

- Losing three straight singles matches against HBB, Jaywalker, and Mr. DEDEDE from late 2012 to 2013. I'd like to note that they all gave a great effort, but this ticked me off.

- Dropping my AWC to Liam Catterson... or anyone before PFP, for that matter. Liam vs. JV for the title? Snoozefest. Would've rather lost to DDD in "Match of the Universe."

- The entire AWC Battle Royal and ensuing forum debacle. Not a decision I would make in my present state.

- Losing to Mike Vandal on Turbo in 2009 during my hiatus

- Losing the AWC to LC at PFP. I mean, really? At least give it to Tre, which actually made an inkling of sense in the storylines.

That's about it.

:sherman:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at   EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at EmptyMarch 18th 2015, 6:20 pm

I don't even need to say it :kane:
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

PostSubject: Re: EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at   EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 12:19 am

Y2Impact wrote:

- Dropping my AWC to Liam Catterson... or anyone before PFP, for that matter. Liam vs. JV for the title? Snoozefest. Would've rather lost to DDD in "Match of the Universe."
Lel, my bad. :smith:
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at   EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 12:56 am

- Losing to Starr at TI 2011 for the EAW Championship

- Losing to Starr (or rather SQ since he cashed in) later on in the year for the EAW Championship

- Losing CITV at PFP 5 

- Losing world title matches constantly from 2012-2014

- Awful comeback attempts after my first leave in late 2011

That's why I am here now, to make up for all that. I still tend to laugh at those things but also take them all as kind of lessons of what not to do this time around, hopefully I am successful.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at   EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 1:15 am

Losing the Elite Championship to Nick Angel
Losing CITV in PFP 6
Losing the WHC No Way Out Match at Territorial Invasion

I think those are the only three and even then, not really something I think about all that much. I think EAW has been probably the best run with an e-fed I have been in and really grateful to be here! :fact:
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at   EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 4:03 am

- Losing CITV to Hurricane Hawk at PFP3

- RoViper losing their winning streak to Hurricane Hawk & JC Styles

- Outpromoing and losing to Hurricane Hawk and CM Banks at RD for the World Heavyweight Championship on a PS3

- Getting punked out of my first World Heavyweight Championship reign
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at   EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 9:30 am

Only an EAW "hardship" because of getting nothing out of the decision, but I don't regret it whatsoever.

- Declining Ronn and Mak's offer to become the 3rd EAW Champion ever. I quit instead. :smug:
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at   EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 9:44 am

Jah Hendrix (TRE) wrote:
- Losing to WWEFan at PFP :mjcry:
- DEDEDE eliminating me at my first Free Per View & shot at the EAW Championship :mjcry:
- My title reigns being Dolph Ziggler status :mjcry: 

:wow:  It made me a stronger man though
2 out of 3 of those were deserved.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at   EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 9:45 am

Caster of Dreams. wrote:
I don't even need to say it :kane:
:umad:
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at   EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 10:40 am

Scott in 6 months: Saying "I Quit" to a girl
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at   EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 11:36 pm

Clark Duncan wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:

It's okay. Being a great person is better than being a great e-fedder, and for whatever it's worth, I consider you both.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

PostSubject: Re: EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at   EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 6:29 am

Y2Impact wrote:
Clark Duncan wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:

It's okay. Being a great person is better than being a great e-fedder, and for whatever it's worth, I consider you both.
:yes: :salute:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at   EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW Hardships you can sit back and laugh at

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-