Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Demon SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Demon SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask Demon Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask Demon Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask Demon Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask Demon Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask Demon Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask Demon Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask Demon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Ask Demon Empty
PostSubject: Ask Demon   Ask Demon EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 11:04 pm

fuck you Aaron you faggo.

Last edited by Dark Demon on March 15th 2015, 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

Ask Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Demon   Ask Demon EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 11:21 pm

Why are you so Irish?
Back to top Go down

Ask Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Demon   Ask Demon EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 11:29 pm

Clark Duncan wrote:
Why are you so Irish?

Because I'm a raging alcoholic, pale and I swear like a sailor.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Ask Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Demon   Ask Demon EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 11:32 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Clark Duncan wrote:
Why are you so Irish?

:book:

Next question.

Will you return to EAW as Thomas Rowding and team with Clark Duncan?

I miss you bae. :cryshow:
Back to top Go down

Ask Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Demon   Ask Demon EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 11:38 pm

Clark Duncan wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Clark Duncan wrote:
Why are you so Irish?

Next question.

lawl I don't think anybody but me and you would get that Thomas Rowding joke.

But yeah, lets do it bae.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Ask Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Demon   Ask Demon EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 11:41 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Clark Duncan wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Clark Duncan wrote:
Why are you so Irish?

Next question.

lawl I don't think anybody but me and you would get that Thomas Rowding joke.

But yeah, lets do it bae.
Inside jokes are the best jokes!

:yes: :yes: :yes:
Back to top Go down

Ask Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Demon   Ask Demon EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 8:42 am

What you choose your current pic base?
Back to top Go down

Ask Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Demon   Ask Demon EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 9:31 am

While its not really my ''current' pic-base since I'm no longer active, I initially choose Chris Hero as, having used a ton of pic-bases around 2010 in a couple of non-EAW feds, I finally settled on Hero out of two reasons really; he was one of my favorites in ROH at that time and he doesn't come with any prearranged gimmcks, e.g if you're using the Undertaker or Bray Wyatt, you're most likely going to be using a dark gimmick or if you're Jeff Hardy, a daredevil etc. Hero allowed me to have a lot of flexibility into whatever I wanted to do, I could do the whole 'Unfuckwithable' thing in 2012 and then 'chairman' in 2013 before starting the whole demise gimmick in 2013 without having to alter things up at all.
Back to top Go down

Ask Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Demon   Ask Demon EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 10:37 am

What has been your most favourite year in EAW and why?
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

Ask Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Demon   Ask Demon EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 10:57 am

So what happens first?

1.) Man UTD wins the league with Van Gaal
2.) Tottenham gets in the top-4
3.) Dark Demon returns to EAW to get owned by King Lannister and Devan Dubian, proving to be the least gay of the amigos.
Back to top Go down

Ask Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Demon   Ask Demon EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 1:10 pm

King Lannister wrote:
So what happens first?

3.) Dark Demon returns to EAW to get owned by King Lannister and Devan Dubian, proving to be the least gay of the amigos.

I don't know whats more unrealistic, you and dub thinking you can own me when the two of you will probably get bored half-way in and procrastinate or the idea that Spurs are ever going to make top-4 in the league. 

The correct answer is neither of the above;  what will happen first is Ken will become a father when his girlfriend finally gives birth and then, just when he thinks his life cannot get anymore worse, Manchester United win the premiership on the last day of the season under Louis Van Gaal and effectively ensure Spurs cannot make the top four for that season and causes Real Madrid to buy Lloris and Eriksen with Chelsea buying Kane. 

:toast:
Back to top Go down

Ask Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Demon   Ask Demon EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 1:20 pm

Jack Pierce wrote:
What has been your most favourite year in EAW and why?

That year was easily my most successful with heading into it as New Breed Champon, winning King of Extreme, winning the World Heavyweight Championship, being, at the time, on of the few to ever retain their world titles, retired the EAW Championship, had the longest reign of a champion, got to be apart of a kickass stable with HBB/Jay in Project Edging God Out, won several awards such as extremist of the year, whc of the year, stable of the year, breakout extremist, had to do some script stuff with Cameron Ella Ava too which was kewl.

Plus, I was writing Voltage at the time and towards the end of 2011, I had maybe seven people on it with like 2-3 people at most active and was considering stepping down as a writer and telling Banks to drop the band altogether but I stuck with it and we managed to pick up Hades, Cage, Moonlight Predator, Crash, Straight Edge Suicide, Kawajai, Chris Hessian and built a core roster around them along with HBB/Impact/HBG and it was just cool to sit back and watch a lot of careers unfold with some of them going on to do a lot of great things.
Back to top Go down

Ask Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Demon   Ask Demon EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 4:18 pm

Do you ever plan on returning to EAW full time?
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

Ask Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Demon   Ask Demon EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 5:04 pm

Do you hate Aaron?
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

Ask Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Demon   Ask Demon EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 5:12 pm

Who was the best in YWWA, and who was a better fed owner- You or Psycho Dude 99?
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

Ask Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Demon   Ask Demon EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 11:16 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
King Lannister wrote:
So what happens first?

I don't know whats more unrealistic, you and dub thinking you can own me when the two of you will probably get bored half-way in and procrastinate or the idea that Spurs are ever going to make top-4 in the league. 

The correct answer is neither of the above;  what will happen first is Ken will become a father when his girlfriend finally gives birth and then, just when he thinks his life cannot get anymore worse, Manchester United win the premiership on the last day of the season under Louis Van Gaal and effectively ensure Spurs cannot make the top four for that season and causes Real Madrid to buy Lloris and Eriksen with Chelsea buying Kane. 

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad  WHY ARE YOU SO RUDE
Back to top Go down

Ask Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Demon   Ask Demon EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 7:14 am

Venom wrote:
Do you hate Aaron?

I don't hate/dislike anybody in efeds anymore.

But even if I did, Aaron is my bae. I love him more than I love Dub.
Back to top Go down

Ask Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Demon   Ask Demon EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 7:18 am

King Lannister wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
King Lannister wrote:
So what happens first?

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad  WHY ARE YOU SO RUDE

The circle is complete. The troller has now become the trolled.

btw we reaaallyyy need to talk tonight, you're never gonna believe what happened last night but I'm fully on yous/DDD's 'fuck-condoms' wagon now.
Back to top Go down

Ask Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Demon   Ask Demon EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 7:31 am

Jack Pierce wrote:
Do you ever plan on returning to EAW full time?

Probs not, I've been trying to retire in-scripts so many times since I lost the WHC at Road to Redemption 2012, just one thing or another lead to me not following through with it. I did everything and more that I wanted to do in script, I've won everything I've wanted to win/feuded with everybody or at least had a match with everybody I wanted too outside of a one on one match with HBB and Impact/I did the Raven gimmick to some successful (atleast to me) after I completely butchered it in 2009-10/been chairman and happy enough with what I did with writing.

That being said, I'd love to have atleast one match/feud with HBB but other then that, I've not all that bothered and I'm not sure I'd even have the time to do full-time even if I wanted too.
Back to top Go down

Ask Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Demon   Ask Demon EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 7:59 am

Charlie Scene wrote:
Who was the best in YWWA,and who was a better fed owner- You or Psycho Dude 99?

Honestly, probably Deadman4Life or Y2JTWIY (Vincent Van Vengeance), I miss those two so much. Sad

Pyscho Dude had his positives and his negatives but I think the negatives about him outweighted the positives. I always saw him as the Paul Heyman of E-feds, if you ever listen to anybody from ECW talk about his motivating skills, they always talk about how he'd blow so much shit up their ass, lie to them ect and when they go to confront him about it and be pissed off - about five minutes with talking to him, you love the guy to death and you're willing to literally smash your head through a wall for him without getting paid. It was the same with PD in YWWA. He'd blow shit up your ass and even though you know he's bullshitting, you're still winning to promo your ass off for him even though you know there's absolutely no chance of you getting out of whatever mid-card position you're in because PD never pushed anybody but himself. He'd tell you whatever you wanted to hear and he had this way of making you actually believe him and it wasn't just to me, but he did it to pretty much everybody. And yet nobody, myself included, ever had a bad thing to say about him because well, PD had this way of making you feel so fucking special and important to YWWA even if you were a horrendous promoer and a jobber in the fed who could easily be replaced.

With that though, the voting system to decide winners was incredibly flawed. Everybody, myself too, just picked their friends and nobody won on any merit. Nobody voted against PD because he's the boss so he stayed on top as champion for like a legit year and a half. It'd almost be like if whoever is writing Reckless Wiring, GR, or even Pain for Pride picked the winners sololy based on whoever gets the most votes. The promos were completely pointless and to this day it says so much about PD's motivating skills that he actually made us type out long-ass promos that ultimately had no impact whatsoever. I think YWWA could have survived longer had PD been willing to actually push people and keep things fresh along with moving YWWA off Yahoo!Answers after e-feds on there died a horrible death.

I had plenty of negatives as chairman obviously, probably more than PD did but I atleast kept things fresh by actively trying to push newer people and didn't have flawed winning systems designed sololy to keep myself on top.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Ask Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Demon   Ask Demon EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 8:03 am

I actually thought of a decent question.

Apart from the obvious answer of me actually successfully chasing in, what one thing would you have changed about Eddie Mack's career (since you were my writer and chairman at times)?
Back to top Go down

Ask Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Demon   Ask Demon EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 8:22 am

Clark Duncan wrote:
I actually thought of a decent question.

Apart from the obvious answer of me actually successfully chasing in, what one thing would you have changed about Eddie Mack's career (since you were my writer and chairman at times)?

I'll answer this in two parts, one of which you could have actively changed and one that I could have;

I've always said to you that you're lack of aggression was your biggest weakness promo wise and something that I always felt held you back from ever truly being seen as a legitimate main eventer. Its one of the few reasons why I kept stalling on you cashing in on CITV because you kept getting slaughtered by actual main eventers because you were always way too nice. I kept trying to tell you in 2012 and I believe Scott did as well, that you never let anything bother you, nothing ever got you down or made you mad and its the same reason why its hard to invest in a John Cena angle because no matter what happens to either of you, you'll always just smile and act like nothing bad happened. I'll put it to you like this, if E.G.O is constantly fucking with you and so is Colin Kaline, and you don't really care - why should I care? Why should I care that you're looking for 'revenge' when I read a promo that doesn't tell me you seem even slightly mad about what just happened? When you came back in 2013 and I stuck you in the Council, I thought using the failed CITV cash in to your benefit would counter-act this because you just channel your frustration at people calling you 'Eddie Slack' or people consistently mocking you for what happened but the same problems occurred, you didn't seem mad about it. I'll give you another example, when Tyler and DDD were feuding or DDD/Cage, if neither Cage or Tyler displayed any aggression in their promos towards DDD and they just acted like whatever he did to them didn't matter, nobody would have cared at all and DDD probably would have slaughtered both of them but they did show aggression and made people care about what they were doing and made people want to see them kick DDD's ass.

As for what I could have changed, I wouldn't have done the Colin Kaline feud after PFP. Even though you won it, you didn't come out of it looking good and I mostly used it as a builder towards Colin/POP for House of Glass II.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

Ask Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Demon   Ask Demon EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 8:35 am

Favorite people to promo against?
Favorite opponents in script?
Favorite characters to write?
Back to top Go down

Ask Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Demon   Ask Demon EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 3:23 pm

StarrStan wrote:
Favorite people to promo against?
Favorite opponents in script?
Favorite characters to write?

Favorite people to promo against - DEDEDE, Starr-Stan, Diamond Cage, Zack Crash, Chris Hessian

Favorite Opponents in script - Hurricane Hawk because I'm something like 6-0 against him and stole Cam off him too

Favorite Characters to write - Heel DDD, Heel Jay, Robbie, Diamond Cage, Starr-Stan, Xav Williams, HBB, Zack Crash, Alex Anderson, Jacob Senn, Brian Daniels, Kawajai, Y2Impact, HBG
Back to top Go down
Norman Hellion

Norman Hellion

Ask Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Demon   Ask Demon EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 3:33 pm

Why didnt you let Norman join Demon's Council? I think I remember you saying it was a possibility and it would have been awesome at the time. 
:noah:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Demon   Ask Demon Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Demon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion :: Ask Me Anything-