Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Bracketology! SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Bracketology! SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Bracketology! Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Bracketology! Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Bracketology! Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Bracketology! Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Bracketology! Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Bracketology! Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Bracketology!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

EAW Bracketology! Empty
PostSubject: EAW Bracketology!   EAW Bracketology! EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 8:28 pm

It's MARCH MADNESS TIME - And EAW is going to have its own little competition over the annual extravaganza. 

I apologize - but it is going to be on ESPN - So for you Yahoo users, you'll just have to suck it up and make an ESPN account if you didn't already. It takes 2 minutes, you'll be fine. Stop being lazy.

Now here is where you join at:

http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2015/en/group?groupID=730348

Password = EAW1 (Capital letters ON)

Now WHY join the competition? I'll tell you why: You have 5 potential rewards, you choose which ONE you want to receive if your bracket happens to finish # 1 in the group.

1.) Ownership for 2 weeks in the chat.

2.) Be the focal point of the next chat BG.

3.) Get to go to a mini board meeting between Tyler and I for any upcoming Showdown of your choice - to get the inside scoop. I'll even let you help me book the card in its entirety. No matter who you are - you can essentially book the Showdown card yourself (within reason) for one week of your choosing!

4.) Get to go to a mini board meeting between Senn and Xavier for any upcoming Dynasty of your choice - to get the inside scoop. They'll even let you help me book the card in its entirety. No matter who you are - you can essentially book the Dynasty card yourself (within reason) for one week of your choosing!

5.) Gets to sit in the EAWBoardMeeting chat while the EAW Draft happens LIVE.

UPDATED: DUE TO THE ACTIVITY - WE ARE ADDING 2ND AND 3RD PLACE REWARDS AS WELL! It will be still what is above, but 1st place gets 1st pick of what they want. 2nd place can choose among the remaining 4 options... ditto for 3rd place, but with the remaining 3 options.

(Example: Brian finishes 1st, selects Option # 5. Dub finishes 2nd, Option #5 is no longer an option, but he can still choose between 1-4 still. Etc. )

---

This is always a great time of year for competitiveness, with March Madness AND Grand Rampage right around the corner - so let's hope this just adds to it. Do your research  - and may the best bracket WIN! Thanks to those in advance who join!

Last edited by King Lannister on March 16th 2015, 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Draven

Draven

Hailing From : Parts,Unknown
Status : All of those who spread evil and do not accept the word of God shall parish

EAW Bracketology! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Bracketology!   EAW Bracketology! EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 9:10 pm

ok ive joined the only thing i like more than wrestling is collage basketball lets go DUKE
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

EAW Bracketology! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Bracketology!   EAW Bracketology! EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 10:43 pm

Do you guys mind naming your bracket after your EAW Ring name or something? That way it is easy to figure out who is who. 

Example: "Lannister" is the name of mine. Seeing some like "Shock and Awe" (instead of "Nick Angel") and it's just ehhh.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

EAW Bracketology! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Bracketology!   EAW Bracketology! EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 11:24 pm

sounds fun.

also we should do something like this for the Stanley Cup Playoffs!

Last edited by xkimbo on March 15th 2015, 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

EAW Bracketology! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Bracketology!   EAW Bracketology! EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 11:26 pm

Considering I don't know shit about whatever it is thing is even based on, I'm gonna sit this out.

However, I'd like to petition that I'm granted all 3 of the above rewards, just because I'm such a good guy.

:cena:
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

EAW Bracketology! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Bracketology!   EAW Bracketology! EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 1:15 am

My bracket is called "TylerParkerSucks" but I put Charles in parenthesis!
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

EAW Bracketology! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Bracketology!   EAW Bracketology! EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 10:38 am

That works!
Back to top Go down

EAW Bracketology! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Bracketology!   EAW Bracketology! EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 12:48 pm

Is Makacocks acceptable?
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

EAW Bracketology! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Bracketology!   EAW Bracketology! EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 1:34 pm

AWESOME. Over 15 sign-ups right now. If we get the number to at least 25-30 we can make 2nd and 3rd place winners, too!

This is going to be more fun/competitive than I ever thought.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

EAW Bracketology! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Bracketology!   EAW Bracketology! EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 1:35 pm

Nick Makarov wrote:
Is Makacocks acceptable?

Yes it is. :cesaro:
Back to top Go down
J.D. Damon
Voltage
Voltage
J.D. Damon

Hailing From : The City of Angels.
Status : You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villain.

EAW Bracketology! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Bracketology!   EAW Bracketology! EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 3:34 pm

Hopefully it's cool that I signed up even though I'm new around here. Love me some college basketball.  :bolieve:
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

EAW Bracketology! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Bracketology!   EAW Bracketology! EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 5:10 pm

I'm joining.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

EAW Bracketology! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Bracketology!   EAW Bracketology! EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 6:34 pm

Venom wrote:
I'm joining.
EAW Bracketology! Mal_Damn
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

EAW Bracketology! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Bracketology!   EAW Bracketology! EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 7:19 pm

Mine is in #BBN Go Cats!!
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

EAW Bracketology! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Bracketology!   EAW Bracketology! EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 7:21 pm

Updated the stipulations!
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

EAW Bracketology! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Bracketology!   EAW Bracketology! EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 12:27 am

As defending champ from last year (I won by a mere margin), I declare that there are too many going for my crown this year. Jokes aside, it's going to be much more fun this year with this many people around. Good luck to everyone. Lets go Dub Gets Gordon!
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

EAW Bracketology! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Bracketology!   EAW Bracketology! EmptyMarch 19th 2015, 7:50 pm

well shit.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

EAW Bracketology! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Bracketology!   EAW Bracketology! EmptyMarch 19th 2015, 8:07 pm

IOWA STATE YOU FAILED ME
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

EAW Bracketology! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Bracketology!   EAW Bracketology! EmptyMarch 19th 2015, 8:10 pm

EAW Bracketology! Giphy
Rather start now than later
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

EAW Bracketology! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Bracketology!   EAW Bracketology! EmptyMarch 19th 2015, 8:58 pm

Iowa State and Baylor have both failed me. :money:
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

EAW Bracketology! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Bracketology!   EAW Bracketology! EmptyApril 4th 2015, 11:29 pm

Alright, we're at the finals. Wisconsin vs. Duke on Monday.

These will be the placements based off who wins:

If Wisconsin wins:

1.) Dub
2.) Brian
3.) Norman

If Duke wins:

1.) Jay
2.) Ventura
3.) Ariana

Best of luck to those who still have a chance! Remember, top 3 get a prize, with # 1 getting first dibs, then so on. Let this last one be a good one! Thanks to all whom have participated.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

EAW Bracketology! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Bracketology!   EAW Bracketology! EmptyApril 4th 2015, 11:52 pm

King Lannister wrote:
Alright, we're at the finals. Wisconsin vs. Duke on Monday.

These will be the placements based off who wins:

If Wisconsin wins:

1.) Dub
2.) Brian
3.) Norman

If Duke wins:

1.) Jay
2.) Ventura
3.) Ariana

Best of luck to those who still have a chance! Remember, top 3 get a prize, with # 1 getting first dibs, then so on. Let this last one be a good one! Thanks to all whom have participated.

I smell a 2-peat. Sorry to all the Kentucky lovers but it comes down to 5 people who were brave enough to pick the minnows rather, a team that wasn't undefeated. Regardless, goodluck to everyone left!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

EAW Bracketology! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Bracketology!   EAW Bracketology! EmptyApril 5th 2015, 12:05 am

It was great to be a part of this while it lasted. Thought Kentucky were going to win it but oh well. This gave me a reason to actually care about March Madness. I wouldn't mind doing this again next year. Best of luck to everyone who still has a chance. Kind of pulling for Wisconsin now.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

EAW Bracketology! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Bracketology!   EAW Bracketology! EmptyApril 5th 2015, 12:13 am

:gladbry: FINALLY
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

EAW Bracketology! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Bracketology!   EAW Bracketology! EmptyApril 6th 2015, 11:25 pm

TOO GOOD :jericho: :kissasstyler: :brock: :rollins:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EAW Bracketology! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Bracketology!   EAW Bracketology! Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW Bracketology!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next