Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? Empty
PostSubject: Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point?   Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? EmptyMarch 6th 2015, 6:30 pm

I've been told my picbase is bad a million different times, and after mulling it over in my head for so long, I actually have the perfect guy to change it to
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point?   Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? EmptyMarch 6th 2015, 6:51 pm

No

you can change after Pain for Pride
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point?   Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? EmptyMarch 6th 2015, 6:52 pm

You would have to ask DDD, but I don't think you can until after PFP.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point?   Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? EmptyMarch 6th 2015, 6:52 pm

Alright, thank you for the info, I just don't want to be insulted for something I can't even change Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point?   Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? EmptyMarch 6th 2015, 8:10 pm

What new pic base you had in mind though?
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point?   Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? EmptyMarch 6th 2015, 8:11 pm

Jimmy Jacobs
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point?   Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? EmptyMarch 6th 2015, 8:20 pm

u b aloud 2 chng only 2 bil dmot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point?   Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? EmptyMarch 6th 2015, 8:28 pm

Good choice Keller.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point?   Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? EmptyMarch 6th 2015, 8:30 pm

Thanks 'Los, like your picbase too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point?   Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? EmptyMarch 6th 2015, 8:31 pm

:salute:
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point?   Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? EmptyMarch 7th 2015, 7:54 am

lol your pic base ain't bad. If you work hard at your character you should be able to make any pic base work. Only change it(after the draft) if you want to not cuz people are telling you to.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point?   Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? EmptyMarch 7th 2015, 8:01 am

Thanks, always nice getting advice from someone who's been here longer than me Smile but hey, if you ask almost anybody in this company any problem they have with me... It'll either be... My picbase (obviously because they don't understand how much of a gawd Candido was) or that I'm annoying (Which frankly, I don't understand.) But yeah, I'm probably gonna change it, if anything just so I have a picbase that people know something about
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point?   Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? EmptyMarch 7th 2015, 12:10 pm

Make sure that the next time you change its a pic base you really like and feel comfortable with. Rampant random changes is what creates these annoying pic base wait rules in the first place. I don't dislike your pic base, but Jimmy Jacobs will probably be an improvement for gfx and vids if you make it big in the future.  Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point?   Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? EmptyMarch 7th 2015, 11:06 pm

Can somebody reserve Jimmy Jacobs on the picbase list for me? Thank you
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point?   Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? EmptyMarch 7th 2015, 11:26 pm

You go girl!
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

PostSubject: Re: Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point?   Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? EmptyMarch 7th 2015, 11:26 pm

You go Corpse!
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point?   Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? EmptyMarch 7th 2015, 11:27 pm

u wot keller.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point?   Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? EmptyMarch 8th 2015, 12:47 am

what
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point?   Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? EmptyMarch 8th 2015, 1:56 am

What is this place?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point?   Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point? Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I aloud to change my picbase at this point?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1