Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

D-Bry or Hogan
D-Bry
Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan DyeuwyN45%Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan DyeuwyN
 45% [ 5 ]
Hogan
Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan DyeuwyN55%Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan DyeuwyN
 55% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan Empty
PostSubject: Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan   Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan EmptyMarch 2nd 2015, 2:27 pm

Lemme know
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan   Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan EmptyMarch 2nd 2015, 2:45 pm

Daniel Bryan IMO
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan   Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan EmptyMarch 2nd 2015, 3:12 pm

D-Bry.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan   Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan EmptyMarch 2nd 2015, 3:14 pm

Hogan. All the goddamn day.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan   Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan EmptyMarch 2nd 2015, 3:18 pm

You can't just go against the Hulkster.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan   Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan EmptyMarch 2nd 2015, 5:18 pm

This... Is very narrow, i'de say John Cena vs. Hogan but hey:

D-Bry has more Talent in the end: while looking at Hogan's ENTIRE body of work (something people neglect to do) I realize that yes, there WAS a time where he didn't just have to do a big boot, than a legdrop, with a couple of slams in between. Though, that time is really far back... And it was to short of a time. Now, you see, D-Bry started wrestling in a different time period than Hogan (sorry if I'm just stating the obvious) a time period in which high-flyers were just starting to get over in American promotions. Maybe a bit after that, and that's the point: D-Bry is more talented because of the generation he wrestles in. (Coupled with just sheer talent of course)

Hogan was a better entertainer: Hulk Hogan had (and still has) a lot of charisma... And that honestly carried him a long way... It made the kids love him. And made Vince's mouth water because well, he appealed to a young audience "eat your milk and drink your vitamins" and all that, that was Hulk Hogan's thing! Now, D-Bry does appeal to a younger audience in a way, because he's the underdog, the dark horse, and we cheer for the underdog and the dark horse because we see areselves in them. But the thing is: think about it this way, Hogan came around when wrestling was falling on it's face! And they got back up, technically because of him! Now, does that make him better? Not at all. Does that make me appreciate him more? Hell yes.

In the end I guess it just comes down to a toss up, D-Bry's career is not yet over, in fact, in some ways, his career is hitting it's apez
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan   Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan EmptyMarch 2nd 2015, 5:20 pm

Sorry, forgot to completely answer, my answer is Hogan
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan   Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan EmptyMarch 2nd 2015, 5:38 pm

The Hulkster, we don't support no vanilla midgets BROTHER.
Back to top Go down
That Self Hi-Five Guy

That Self Hi-Five Guy

Hailing From : Huntington Beach Baby!

PostSubject: Re: Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan   Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan EmptyMarch 2nd 2015, 6:12 pm

Hulkamania still runs wild dude brother jack
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan   Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan EmptyMarch 2nd 2015, 7:40 pm

I'd argue Hogan for semantics sake.  He was the biggest draw in one of the biggest eras in professional wrestling, he sells merchandise, he knows how to work a crowd, he has 'the look', and despite his detractors and movez marks, Hulk does have psychology to his game, even if such a game rarely consists of anything that could be construed as a suplex.  He's also been the top face and top heel within the same decade, and paved a way (for better and for worse) for both alignments along with factions that would later (and in D-X's case, sooner) emulate.

I have nothing against Bryan.  I used to back in his indi days, but not so much on the grander stage.  He definitely has charisma, but it's pretty raw charisma that doesn't really lend itself to Daniels' skill on the microphone.  You could consider him WWE's main draw to an extent, but at the end of the day Vince is a lunatic, or at least that's what I call people who do the same thing twice whom expect a different result.  As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure that might be the definition of insane, but I digress.  Vince will never push him because Bryan doesn't fit the archetype, ironically enough, formed by Hogan that Vince likes to put at the helm of his company as an unstoppable force that makes up the entire main event, feeding it's win column with flavor of the month King Kong Bundy jobbers to the stars that used to be referred to as the 'upper midcard' before the likes of Piper, Orndorff, and Kevin Sullivan found that glass ceiling.

Is Bryan a better wrestler though? YES!  Is he the current hot ticket? YES! but with all of the odds against him, not unlike the likes of CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler before him, will he be able to maintain that steam when Vince finally drives in that Zack Ryder shaped nail in Bryan's coffin with an irrefutably bad loss?  I'm not so sure he can.

Hogan's one of the few vets, along with Austin, who knows when to show up when he's needed and leave when he's overstayed his welcome...at least in his career twilight...and every time he does, he gets a resounding ovation and a few more t-shirts sold.  I hate to side with Al Snow on...well, anything since I'm a Foley guy, but he described a good wrestler as someone who can consistently get rich off of being at the top of the card.  Hogan can do that.  I don't know if Daniel's future will be so bright in the fickle fan reality of today's professional wrestling.  Hogan gets the square.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan   Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is better overall? Daniel Bryan or Hulk Hogan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1