Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Podcast: Episode 1 - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Podcast: Episode 1 - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Podcast: Episode 1 - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Podcast: Episode 1 - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Podcast: Episode 1 - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Podcast: Episode 1 - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Podcast: Episode 1 - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Podcast: Episode 1 - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Podcast: Episode 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

EAW Podcast: Episode 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Podcast: Episode 1   EAW Podcast: Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 14th 2015, 2:16 pm

1. About the returning Hall of Famer.

2. About how you pronounce Aren's name Razz

3. You do great so far.... a few short discussion then you go on to the more intense one. so, yeah. Excellent job.

4. Perhaps you can do this podcast monthly after PPV. so you can give some review and comments about that event.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

EAW Podcast: Episode 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAW Podcast: Episode 1   EAW Podcast: Episode 1 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 14th 2015, 2:22 pm

1.) Most interesting topic/question from last night? The question about the midcarders and how they can reach the main event scene. From listening though, I felt like the answers could have been a bit more in-depth. Consistency and attitude are common sense by now. Some examples on how to stand out more would have been good for those looking to improve (which should be everybody).

2.) Most interesting answer/discussion point made by any of the panel/host? Hmm. I liked Ken's answer for those that stood out to him on Showdown but that's just me being biased. The praise that AA got from everybody was great and it's something I think he really deserves. His attitude has really improved as of late and hopefully he wins the world title in the near future.

3.) What is something you wish was touched on more? EAW's fresh faces. I'd like to have heard what the writers in particular thought of the new blood. Also RD predictions.

4.) What would you like to see in future podcasts rather than just strictly Q&A? Definitely PPV predictions.
Back to top Go down

EAW Podcast: Episode 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2