Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. Empty
PostSubject: Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow.   Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 6:09 pm

Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. B9mPgWTIYAAb0M-
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow.   Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 6:10 pm

no he doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow.   Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 6:19 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow.   Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 6:23 pm

I love Seth Rollins to death but like I said in the chat.. he fucked up big time. He lost my respect. Not as a wrestler but as a person.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow.   Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 6:28 pm

i agreed that he fucked up. but i don't think that he should be punished. yes what he did was bad. but his fiancee shouldn't have put out all that dirty laundry for everyone to fucking see.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow.   Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 6:43 pm

He deserves to be wwe champion just for this
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow.   Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 6:46 pm

Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. NlBVfnt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow.   Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 6:58 pm

Omfg ahhahah
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow.   Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 9:57 pm

Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. That+took+guts+we+need+guts+i+m+promoting+you+_e64af576bfd109714e94f5347afe1997

"That took guts. We need guts. I'm promoting you."
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow.   Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 10:08 pm

Are those messages really from Rollins?
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow.   Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 10:19 pm

Really, it shouldn't matter. Austin beat his wife Debra, Triple H cheated on his at the time Chyna, so there are some of the best wrestlers that have done this shit. This should have no effect on his career since there have been many others who have been accused and done just as bad or worse than him.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow.   Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. EmptyFebruary 11th 2015, 11:52 pm

I assume this might be trolling by Scott Diamond, but to answer anyways. It depends  on what you mean by "punished". He sure as hell shouldn't be punished by the WWE, not with their moral track record, firing Chyna when HHH and Stephanie slept/started doing shit when HHH and Chyna were dating then firing her, same for when Lita went to Edge, hell they even have women beaters and forcing wrestlers to not get proper medical treatment like CM Punk. Besides, this has nothing to do with his profession, its not any workplaces duty to punish people for infidelity in their personal affairs. It's not like a random burger flipper would be fired from Burger King if he cheated on his girl, so why should Rollins?

But by fans, his girl-which she already delivered- and a higher being in the afterlife if there is such? Sure. If some people decide to boo Rollins they can. I personally won't since I enjoy him as a performer, as a person he is a piece of trash though, but hey I enjoy Kanye and many other assholes. It would normally take murder for me to despise a wrestler and ignore the performance, or you know, being HBK.

I will say this however, it amuses me that the same people who think Reigns and Rock aren't good people because one dissed the fans opinions and the other decides to follow his DREAM in Hollywood, but give women beaters like Stone Cold a pass amusing. Hell this is one of the only times CM Punk made me sick, when he got on his high ground about how nobody should be a fan of Chris Brown for what he did, yet CM Punk is a fan of Stone Cold? Total bullshit.

BTW, thank you for spoiling NXT Rival with that sig Senn. Well it's no big deal, but still, just pointing that out, I'll probably still watch it eventually.

Last edited by Komodo Dragon on February 12th 2015, 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow.   Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 12:09 am

Hate it to be Rollins :dev:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow.   Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 12:23 am

Komodo Dragon wrote:
I assume this might be trolling by Scott Diamond, but to answer anyways. It depends  on what you mean by "punished". He sure as hell shouldn't be punished by the WWE, not with their moral track record, firing Chyna when HHH and Stephanie slept started doing shit when HHH and Chyna were dating then firing, same for when Lita went to Edge, hell they even have women beaters and forcing wrestlers to not get proper medical treatment like CM Punk. Besides, this has nothing to do with his profession, its not any workplaces duty to punish people for infidelity in their personal affairs. It's not like a random burger flipper would be fired from Burger King if he cheated on his girl, so why should Rollins?

But by fans, his girl-which she already delivered- and a higher being in the afterlife if there is such? Sure. If some people decide to boo Rollins they can. I personally won't since I enjoy him as a performer, as a person he is a piece of trash though, but hey I enjoy Kanye and many other assholes. It would normally take murder for me to despise a wrestler and ignore the performance, or you know, being HBK.

I will say this however, it assumes me that the same people who think Reigns and Rock aren't good people because one dissed the fans opinions and the other decides to his DREAM in Hollywood, but give women beaters like Stone Cold a pass amusing. Hell this is one of the only times CM Punk made me sick, when he got on his high ground about how nobody should be a fan of Chris Brown for what he did, yet CM Punk is a fan of Stone Cold? Total bullshit.

BTW, thank you for spoiling NXT Rival with that sig Senn. Well it's no big deal, but still, just pointing that out, I'll probably still watch it eventually.

so

fucking

real
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow.   Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 4:22 am

Rollins is apparently getting a small fine. They felt someone should be punished for what transpired and Rollins was the only logical choice (Vince decision btw, Triple H was against the idea). I'm not going to make out like Rollins is any more of a scumbag than all the other people that have cheated on their partner. It's not like it's unheard of. Plus when you're on the road 320 days of the year, you can imagine that you'd get a bit antsy. I'm not trying to defend him but, come on, let's be realistic. Considering Rollins is supposedly cashing in in June (dirtsheet info so idk how reliable that is), everything should have blown over by the time that he's champion.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow.   Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 10:23 am

ANTI wrote:

LOL Rollins is a fucking player.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow.   Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 10:36 am

TLA wrote:
ANTI wrote:

LOL Rollins is a fucking player.
Imagine him saying that in real life. :ha:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow.   Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow. Empty

Back to top Go down

Nah fam. Rollins needs to be punished somehow.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-