Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA!   I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 EmptyMarch 30th 2015, 6:46 am

What are three decisions in EAW that you detested?
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA!   I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 EmptyMay 25th 2015, 1:35 am

John the Castist wrote:
What are three decisions in EAW that you detested?
I never check this often enough, mb.

I'll answer this since my time as Clark Duncan.

1. Decision to change Extreme to Elite
2. On a more personal level, not having me win the two FPV matches. Looking back though, probably the right move.
3. My first month or so as Clark where I faced you and The Holy Brigades, it honestly didn't do anything for my character tbh and I did enough bullshit facing stables as Eddie Mack so that really annoyed me.

I really haven't had too much of an issue with most of the things that have gone on lately.
Back to top Go down
Brett Kennedy

Brett Kennedy

Hailing From : Around the Corner

PostSubject: Re: I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA!   I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 EmptyMay 25th 2015, 1:49 am

What is the worst advice you can give to a rookie like Brett Kennedy? It looks like he needs some help.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

PostSubject: Re: I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA!   I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 EmptyMay 25th 2015, 4:05 am

Worst advice? Hm, go inactive or get fed up after not getting involved in anything for a while and rage quit.

Best advice is to stay active, keep doing your thing and your patience and effort will be rewarded.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA!   I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 EmptyMay 25th 2015, 4:45 am

Who is your favorite comedian? What is the worst thing you have ever eaten? In your personal life, what is your biggest regret? What are your hobbies and interests outside of e-feds?
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

PostSubject: Re: I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA!   I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 EmptyMay 25th 2015, 8:08 pm

1. Favourite comedian has changed a fair bit, at the moment it's a duo called Fear of a Brown Planet which is made up of Aamer Rahman and Nazeem Hussain, really funny guys.

2. I tried chicken feet at a Chinese restaurant once, I'm not keen to have it again.

3. There are probably a few major regrets. Not getting my learners permit or a job when I was younger has seriously come back to haunt me, I'm 20 now and had I done both of those things earlier I'd definitely be a lot better off in life. In fact, I daresay I wouldn't be here today in EAW had that happened.

4. My main hobby is playing TagPro which is a free-to-play online multiplayer capture the flag game. I also make maps for the game, one of the ones currently in rotation is my own. I'm also a fantasy football fan, so I play three versions of AFL (Australian Rules Football) fantasy and spend a bit of time on a forum dedicated to it and the sport itself. I also do runs of Pokemon games when I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA!   I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 EmptyMay 25th 2015, 8:42 pm

Does it bother you that all three of your gimmicks have had their ass kicked by me on more than one occasion?
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

PostSubject: Re: I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA!   I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 EmptyJune 1st 2015, 9:06 pm

Venom wrote:
Does it bother you that all three of your gimmicks have had their ass kicked by me on more than one occasion?
Not even slightly.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA!   I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 EmptyJune 1st 2015, 9:59 pm

What kind of results do you think Venom could get from doing Nigel Mack Yoga?
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

PostSubject: Re: I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA!   I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 EmptyJune 1st 2015, 10:26 pm

Venom wrote:
What kind of results do you think Venom could get from doing Nigel Mack Yoga?
It all depends how committed you are to the program.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA!   I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 EmptyJune 1st 2015, 11:17 pm

Capuchino or Frapuchino?
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

PostSubject: Re: I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA!   I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 EmptyJune 1st 2015, 11:18 pm

Cappuccinos are love.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA!   I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2015, 8:51 pm

Do you have a foot fetish?
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

PostSubject: Re: I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA!   I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 9:26 pm

Nope. Not my thing.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA!   I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 10:20 pm

Do you think you'll be in the EAW Hall of Fame one day?
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

PostSubject: Re: I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA!   I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 12:50 am

Late to this again, mb.

Anyway, the answer: Hopefully. Like, I'll probably have to work my arse off and repair the damage I've done to my reputation which is probably gonna take too damn long, but it's basically the ultimate goal right now.

Also bump, throw me some interesting questions fam.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA!   I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 12:50 am

Did you design your gimmick around the idea of comedic or did it evolve from something?
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

PostSubject: Re: I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA!   I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 12:55 am

Eclipse Diemos wrote:
Did you design your gimmick around the idea of comedic or did it evolve from something?
Bit of both honestly.

The original idea came from wanting to use Colt Cabana since forever, but at the same time I wanted to make a character that I was and would be comfortable being for the long haul. So basically, I set out to make a character that was a slight extension and exaggeration of myself.

I'm fairly happy with the way Clark's been portrayed so far. The whole essence of the character and gimmick is that Clark's a smart guy who works hard but at the end of the day is just a lovable goodball that really doesn't like to take himself or life seriously but knows he kinda has to in order to make waves in EAW.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA!   I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 8:21 am

After living in Antarctica for a year I have to ask, why the fuck is AFL popular? 

You plebs are odd  :eww:
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

PostSubject: Re: I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA!   I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 8:24 pm

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
After living in Antarctica for a year I have to ask, why the fuck is AFL popular? 

You plebs are odd  :eww:
Hahahaha, gotta come here from summer to summer, winter is terrible!

But AFL is popular because it's objectively a better sport than NRL. :fact:
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA!   I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 8:37 pm

What's the best thing about Australia?
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Holiday

Vanessa Holiday

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec

PostSubject: Re: I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA!   I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 8:58 pm

How did the low blow feel?
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA!   I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 8:59 pm

Why you no roast me
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

PostSubject: Re: I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA!   I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 9:28 pm

Aria Jaxon wrote:
What's the best thing about Australia?
The wildlife, duh!

Haha nah, but seriously... that 90% of the population (at least in my experience) is really chilled out.

Also, the weather. Particularly here is Melbourne, four seasons in a day is normal and I wouldn't change it for the world.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

PostSubject: Re: I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA!   I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 9:31 pm

Maria Gonzales wrote:
How did the low blow feel?
Like this.

:spit: :drank:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA!   I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I am Clark Duncan - cool guy, funny man and donut enthusiast. AMA!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next