Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The I Don't Watch Anime Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The I Don't Watch Anime Thread   The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2015, 8:42 am

this thread speaks to me
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: The I Don't Watch Anime Thread   The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2015, 8:59 am

FINALLY
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: The I Don't Watch Anime Thread   The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2015, 9:29 am

Hey guys lets all worship Satan!
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: The I Don't Watch Anime Thread   The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2015, 9:56 am

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Hey guys lets all worship Satan!

:hmm:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: The I Don't Watch Anime Thread   The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2015, 9:56 am

Ares Vendetta wrote:
Apollyon wrote:
Let's start a petition to get me to be Rollins.

The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 UTe89qb
I didn't see this until now fuck you
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: The I Don't Watch Anime Thread   The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2015, 9:57 am

J Dynasty wrote:
:comeon: People who post all the time about DBZ and are even leaders on the Pokemon thread acting like they're anti Anime.
Most of these vanilla wonderbreads don't even know DBZ and Pokemon are anime, to be fair.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The I Don't Watch Anime Thread   The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2015, 10:09 am

Get rid of this booty thread
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: The I Don't Watch Anime Thread   The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2015, 10:58 am

Y2Impact wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
:comeon: People who post all the time about DBZ and are even leaders on the Pokemon thread acting like they're anti Anime.
Most of these vanilla wonderbreads don't even know DBZ and Pokemon are anime, to be fair.
to be fair, if you've only ever watched two animes are you really pro-anime? I watch both of them and I'll still tell you I don't like anime.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: The I Don't Watch Anime Thread   The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2015, 11:05 am

MTM wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
to be fair, if you've only ever watched two animes are you really pro-anime? I watch both of them and I'll still tell you I don't like anime.
While some people just legitimately don't like anime, it's more likely people who claim they don't just haven't attempted to watch other anime, which there's nothing wrong with. Just my perspective, and of course I was joking about the "vanilla wonderbread" thing (un).
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: The I Don't Watch Anime Thread   The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 2nd 2015, 3:31 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
LauraAmberWilliams

LauraAmberWilliams

Hailing From : Venice, Florida

PostSubject: Re: The I Don't Watch Anime Thread   The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 2nd 2015, 8:36 pm

What topic are we discussing now
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: The I Don't Watch Anime Thread   The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 2nd 2015, 8:46 pm

brock lesnar > anime
Back to top Go down
Greg Ward

Greg Ward

PostSubject: Re: The I Don't Watch Anime Thread   The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 2nd 2015, 9:15 pm

Those of you who don't like anime because it's doesn't spark your interest, cool. Anime is like reality tv, it's not for everyone. But if you don't like it just because, try one at least. Don't knock things you don't understand. And might I add, Attack On Titans is a good way to start. If you think anime is just for kids.
Back to top Go down
LauraAmberWilliams

LauraAmberWilliams

PostSubject: Re: The I Don't Watch Anime Thread   The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 2nd 2015, 9:23 pm

I'm not a big fan of anime to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Greg Ward

Greg Ward

PostSubject: Re: The I Don't Watch Anime Thread   The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 2nd 2015, 9:25 pm

Understandable if you tried it and it didn't interest you.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The I Don't Watch Anime Thread   The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 3rd 2015, 10:16 am

How is this thread not deleted :hhh2:
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: The I Don't Watch Anime Thread   The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 3rd 2015, 6:04 pm

Never was a huge Anime fan, and I grew up with DBZ on television in the elementary library as a kid, and Toonami on in the afternoons.  It just never hooked me.  I think it's mostly the art style.  I'm fine with the weird and depraved.  Hell, I like a lot of the body horror stuff that Japan does like Robo Geisha, House, Machine Girl, Tokyo Gore Police etc.  Riki-Oh's pretty badass, too, as is Wild Zero and Big Man Japan.  My point is that I used to think it was a cultural disconnect, but I don't think that's the case.  I genuine believe it's the art and the lax voice acting.

If that's peoples thing, cool.  I can't really bitch about bad acting and amateurish cinematography.  One of my favorite moves of all time is Clerks,and it's guilty of both.
Back to top Go down
LauraAmberWilliams

LauraAmberWilliams

PostSubject: Re: The I Don't Watch Anime Thread   The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 3rd 2015, 6:08 pm

If you want a film that has bad acting but it still is good. You should check out the final 3 Ninjas Film. The acting is horrible, the fight sequences are badly edited and the camera work is questionable. However I still enjoy watching it, despite it having one of the few wrestlers I can't stand
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: The I Don't Watch Anime Thread   The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 3rd 2015, 6:34 pm

3 Ninjas was my shit in the day.  I stopped watching the franchise just short of Hulk Hogan showing up for it.  Besides, Surf Ninjas was better.  Still shitty, but had that added Rob Schneider shit added to it's already existing shit.
Back to top Go down
LauraAmberWilliams

LauraAmberWilliams

PostSubject: Re: The I Don't Watch Anime Thread   The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 3rd 2015, 6:43 pm

Anything involving Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan and a few others, I don't watch
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: The I Don't Watch Anime Thread   The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 3rd 2015, 8:48 pm

I find it hilarious that this thread's topic started off with a purpose, and then immediately deviated off of it.  Then 8 months later, it picks up again, back on the track of the original title.
:toast: Thank you, interwebs!
Back to top Go down
LauraAmberWilliams

LauraAmberWilliams

PostSubject: Re: The I Don't Watch Anime Thread   The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 3rd 2015, 10:26 pm

Isn't that how most conversations are anyway? No one stays on topic
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The I Don't Watch Anime Thread   The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 9:05 am

Greg Ward wrote:
Those of you who don't like anime because it's doesn't spark your interest, cool. Anime is like reality tv, it's not for everyone. But if you don't like it just because, try one at least. Don't knock things you don't understand. And might I add, Attack On Titans is a good way to start. If you think anime is just for kids.

...None of these avatars appropriately determine my discontent for that statement.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: The I Don't Watch Anime Thread   The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 11:46 am

Dr. Eddie Hawke wrote:
Greg Ward wrote:

...None of these avatars appropriately determine my discontent for that statement.
go back to being retired faggot
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: The I Don't Watch Anime Thread   The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 1:58 pm

So anyways, I had forgotten this, but Leslie Nielson was a samurai cyborg in Surf Ninjas.  Can't make that shit up.  Wouldn't want to.  Also, Tone Loc, because you couldn't make a movie in the 90's without either a song from Tone Loc, or Tone Loc himself being in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The I Don't Watch Anime Thread   The I Don't Watch Anime Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The I Don't Watch Anime Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2