Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted Empty
PostSubject: EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted   EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 12:48 am

To start things off, I am proud to say that after months of development and discussion, EAW's first ever documentary, Tyler Parker: Liege of Light, has been released! This documentary chronicles Tyler Parker's entire career from his start as the National Answers Champion, Scrappy in the original AWF all the way to him finally reclaiming the World Championship at King of Elite and contains exclusive comments from the Elitists who were there to witness his journey. If you're interested in checking it out just click this link: http://eawrestling.elementfx.com/tyler-parker-liege-of-light/ and be sure to leave a comment, I hope you all enjoy.

Now this wasn't the only thing I wanted to talk about. No, no, I have an even bigger announcement! Now after a lot of discussion with DEDEDE, I am here to announce that I will now be spearheading a fourth show for EAW........say hello to EAW Elite Center! 

A brand new analysis based show hosted by long time Dynasty commentator and voice of EAW, Stew-O! Join him as he breaks down current topics of interest in EAW alongside his fellow guests and panelists! I'm sure you must be wondering what things will be featured on the show and to give you a bit of an idea, EAW Elite Center will be bringing us things such as recaps and post show fallouts of all three brands, exclusive, news, interviews, previews and even weekly top ten rankings! I am extremely excited to get started on working on this and hopefully you all are as excited to check it out. It will be coming next Wednesday so be sure to watch out for the premiere, I very much look forward to feedback from all of you!
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted   EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 9:29 am

Game changer.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted   EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 12:04 pm

Monumental!

Awesome idea. Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted   EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 12:06 pm

Fucking awesome. Props to you for all the rad things you've been doing for the fed.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted   EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 1:20 pm

EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted De7f29d8967e6386771dbe042608586a
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted   EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 3:49 pm

Looks beastin'.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted   EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 4:20 pm

Ayyy :salute:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted   EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 4:27 pm

Sounds like a great idea. I can't wait to check it out!
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted   EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 4:45 pm

EAW gets taken to higher and higher levels constantly :goat:
Back to top Go down
Norman Hellion

Norman Hellion

PostSubject: Re: EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted   EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 5:02 pm

I'm about half way through the Tyler Parker documentary and so far I absolutely love it!  

Also cant wait for the EAW Elite Center  :whew:
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted   EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 5:23 pm

Thank you for the support guys, I truly appreciate it. :mjcry:

Elite Center will also be having a weekly discussion regarding a fan requested topic that I would love to have come straight from you guys! If you want to take part in this, all you have to do is post on the EAW Feed with a question or topic and the hashtag, #EliteCenter. You can even throw in a made up twitter name for Stew and the panelists to shout if you'd like to!
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted   EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 9:52 pm

Good stuff all around. I'm about to check out the Documentary and I can't wait to see the Elite Center. How can things get any bigger and better from here?!

:smell:
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted   EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted EmptyFebruary 6th 2015, 9:01 pm

Major props, bro. Documentaries is actually something EE wanted to do before, and I really appreciate you putting in the time for this.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted   EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted EmptyFebruary 6th 2015, 9:09 pm

Nice going indeed.
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted   EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted EmptyFebruary 7th 2015, 6:10 pm

Mang, fuck you. The first part of my answer was "I'm just here so I don't get fined". You have breached my trust forever  Neutral
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted   EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 1:46 am

Here it is ladies and gentleman: http://eawrestling.elementfx.com/elite-center/

Big thanks to Ventura for that fantastic banner and DDD for assisting me in writing. It was a lot of work so I hope you all enjoy.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted   EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 1:51 am

Scott Oasis wrote:

Big thanks to Ventura for that fantastic banner and DDD for assisting me in writing. It was a lot of work so I hope you all enjoy.
Don't mention it buddy. I will peruse through it during the day.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted   EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 2:04 am

Scott Oasis wrote:

Me encanta mucho! excelente!
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted   EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 2:28 am

Lovely stuff people.
:toast:
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted   EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 5:16 am

Screwed me out of my spot in the top 5, did you? :yell:

Last edited by MTM on February 12th 2015, 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted   EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 5:28 am

Read the whole episode and absolutely amazing stuff as always. From the show recaps all the way down to the "Wendy's Classic Moments". Top notch effort, and great job indeed guys.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted   EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 6:10 am

Good job, Scott.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted   EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 10:49 am

This was awesome. EAW has so many shows now with 3 brands, Zach's show, and now this. You can literally read something here almost every day.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted   EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 12:35 pm

This was a great read. Amazing stuff.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted   EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 4:19 pm

well.... I love this Elite Center and I really hope you make this thing again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted   EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW Elite Center + Tyler Parker Doc Posted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-