Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Fact about your character. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Fact about your character. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Fact about your character. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Fact about your character. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Fact about your character. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Fact about your character. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Fact about your character. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Fact about your character. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Fact about your character.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

Fact about your character. Empty
PostSubject: Fact about your character.   Fact about your character. EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 3:57 pm

Okay, please tell me an interesting fact about your character here, you can edit and update your own fact later. Starts from me:

- Haruna was originally a valet (for her brother, Kira in one fed..... and for her a stable consist of her three classmates in the other fed.)
- Haruna's first picbase was Haruna Kojima and she's the member of Rappappa Shitennou (Four Heavenly Queens) *Haruna is the lady in red dangling jacket*
- The stable is originally come from a Japanese dorama, "Majisuka Gakuen".
- Haruna starts become a wrestler when the group disbanded as they have a feud with Britani Knight, which is later become a BFF and form a team called "The Divas of Tomorrow".
- Haruna have a different story of cutting her hair short. In one fed, Haruna get a "Makeover" by The Beautiful People while in the other fed she cut her hair to remove a bad memories with her boyfriend and decided to never get in touch with any men (which in this fed, Haruna become a lesbian and have a relationship with Britani Knight, her own tag partner).
- Haruna is actually known as a team player, which is actually have a bad record on her singles match (which is oppositely, Haruna have a one-on-one winning streak in here).
- Haruna's favorite sport beside Wrestling is Baseball and she is a fan of Yomiuri Giants.
- Haruna is afraid of clowns.
- The other talent she has is Singing. Known as the best singer of all Sakazaki clan member, even better then her sister, Mirei who is a pop idol singer.
- even she was born in Akihabara, which people called as the Land of Otaku, Haruna is not actually into Anime. She has a few favorite animes, though and her favorite animes is any anime from Studio Ghibli, especially Totoro, My Neighbor.

I'll add some later Wink now, you try.....

Last edited by 坂崎ハルナ on February 3rd 2015, 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Fact about your character.   Fact about your character. EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 5:25 pm

I've never competed at Midsummer Massacre.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Fact about your character.   Fact about your character. EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 5:43 pm

Haruna had a relationship with Britani Knight? I envy her!
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Fact about your character.   Fact about your character. EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 5:53 pm

Awesome thread idea Haruna! Alright here we go:

- Genesis was born in Irving, Texas but grew up and was raised in Dallas.
- Genesis loves the Dallas Mavericks, Dallas FC and the Dallas Stars but can not stand the Texas Rangers or the Dallas Cowboys
- Genesis is a big fan of the EPL in particular, Arsenal
- Genesis current plays guitar in a alternative rock/post-grunge band in Texas called "Limiter Removal"
- Genesis is also a major fan of Australian "Four 'N' Twenty" Meat Pies, importing a dozen each week.
- Genesis is currently a lone wolf, but wouldn't mind a bit of lady luck on his side
- Genesis listens to all kind of music except for country. He hates that stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fact about your character.   Fact about your character. EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 8:49 pm

-Vance is a second generation superstar.
-Vance was sent to prison the day he graduated high school, though for what is currently unknown by the general public.
-Vance formed his own bike club with his four best friends. They named it after their favorite band.
-Vance's favorite movie is The Boondock Saints.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Fact about your character.   Fact about your character. EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 9:47 pm

-Ventura loves to read books at his spare time.
-He tends to be more of a realist.
-He is somehow skilled at being a visionary and using his words wisely.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Fact about your character.   Fact about your character. EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 11:36 pm

-Born in Dallas, Texas
-Loves every Dallas sports team alongside with University of Texas
-Came out of a wrestling academy in Dallas
-Supports Real Madrid and looks to Cristiano Ronaldo as a model of work ethic. 
-Favorite band is Coldplay
-First generation superstar
-Prefer to wear Nike in and out of the ring
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Fact about your character.   Fact about your character. EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 11:50 pm

Aren is fluent in Russian, and French
Aren loves to isolate himself with books
Whatever Social interaction he's in Aren is not the best at thinking about what he says so things to be loose around him.
Aren listen to almost all forms of music except country, and a little bit of rap.
If you and Aren share an interest in something prepare to talk about that and only that for a long period of time.
Aren has three brothers one who's a musician, the other an athlete, and one being a mechanical engineer. 
Aren owns three dogs, a German Shepherd named Izzy, a Husky named Jaeger and a Corgi named Saint
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Fact about your character.   Fact about your character. EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 12:48 am

Lucian Black wrote:
Haruna had a relationship with Britani Knight? I envy her!

hehe..... anything can happen in E-Federation world, though Razz

anyway, I updated the list.... Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fact about your character.   Fact about your character. EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 5:13 am

- Xavier Williams isn't actually from Detroit, Michigan, he only moved there at a young age.

- Xavier Williams has an extensive and successful history in Amateur Wrestling; he holds the record for the most victories in a single season for Kent State University.

- Xavier Williams is a huge fan of guitarist Slash; as a child Xavier Williams was able to get a photo with the man, which he keeps on his 1969 Camaro.

- Xavier Williams is currently on a no meat diet which has seemed to work wonders. In the past four weeks Xavier Williams has lost 21 pounds.

- Xavier Williams refuses to use the tour bus that EAW has offered to get him from show to show in the most comfortable conditions possibles for the situations; instead Xavier Williams prefers to drive to the shows in his cherished Black 1969 Chevrolet Camaro because he believes it's a waste to allow such a beautiful car waste away in his garage undriven for long periods at a time.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Fact about your character.   Fact about your character. EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 6:55 am

Zach Genesis wrote:
- Genesis is also a major fan of Australian "Four 'N' Twenty" Meat Pies, importing a dozen each week.
THESE ARE THE GREATEST. <3

Hm, a fact about Clark Duncan.

Clark has a pet hamster named Geronimo.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Fact about your character.   Fact about your character. EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 7:23 am

Kerry Keller is not actually insane, just aggressive

Keller is an avid gamer and Anime watcher

Keller hangs out with the peoples posse a lot!

Keller has a cat.... That Is all

Keller usually rides on the peoples tour bus (Donny and The Nas' tour bus)

That's all for now
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Fact about your character.   Fact about your character. EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 8:52 am

When Mr. DEDEDE gets into the "Methuselah" mind state it usually comes with slight alterations in appearance; darker roots im hair, obvious beard, particular ring gear, etc
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Fact about your character.   Fact about your character. EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 12:25 pm

TLA once won a title when he fucked someone's mother in a promo causing his opponent to quit the fed.

TLA is a fan of old school reggae and references it occasionally.

EAW is not the first time TLA has wrestled with a mask but it is the first time he has done so by choice.

TLA has not sipped purple drank since the EAW World Tour began and is beginning to suffer withdrawal.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Fact about your character.   Fact about your character. EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 12:35 am

TJ shares my birthday and age.

Joseph Anubis is a single child and is a huge Doctor Who for whatever reason.

Tiberius Jones's brash attitude and succumbing to "deviant" desires made him an outcast and eventually exiled member of his more strict family who hold their values on the world concrete. 

In their five years as backstage entities Anubis was an eaw columnist while TJ worked odd jobs helping to put up the ring and being a cameraman as he extended his training to become a wrestler under EAW study, becoming close friends since day one.

Jones out of all my characters in feds is the one who shares my actual like for anime, tv shows and all that jazz.

Jones has a twin sister.

Diamond Cage was his favourite extremist while dreaming to get an extremist contract for so long.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Fact about your character.   Fact about your character. EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 1:11 am

- Jacob Senn may have been born from Chicago, Illinois, but once he turned 18, he left Chicago as he went to live at Miami, Florida and train to become a wrestler. He owns a house near the shore, but is rarely ever there to the schedule that he keeps with EAW.

- Jacob Senn is an avid gamer, comic book, and common anime fan. His favorite video games being Fallout 3/Skyrim and his favorite hero being Drax the Destroyer. His favorite anime would be Fairy Tail.

- Jacob Senn shares my same birth month of June, but he his date and year are different.

- Jacob Senn has two brothers, who no one knows what they have done with their lives or even their names since Jacob never talks about them.

- Jacob Senn is usually perceived as a loner in the wrestling world, but Senn actually gets along with the roster backstage and lends an open ear for those who need someone to listen or need help with something.

- Much like some, Jacob does not use the EAW tour bus. Jacob Senn drives a black 1967 Chevrolet Impala that was a parting gift from his father before he left to become a wrestler. This car is what most see as Jacob's most prized possession above anything else that he owns to his name.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Fact about your character.   Fact about your character. EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 1:27 am

-Matt Miles "borrowed" the MTM initials from the company he used to work at but has since quit due to time constraints and no longer needing the money they provided.

-Matt Miles was put in boarding school at a young age but was kicked out soon after he heard news of his mother for unruly behaviour. He later went to UCLA where he developed his skills in Theater, Film and Television.

-During his time in boarding school and the UCLA, Miles spent the majority of his free time in the gym, training as hard as he could to make it to the big leagues in wrestling.

-Matt Miles once lost his passport at a signing at a wrestling convention and had to miss a series of house shows in late 2014 because of this.

-Matt Miles shares my birthday. He was born on June 7th, 1992 making him exactly 7 years older than myself.

-At boarding school, Matt Miles was diagnosed with possible signs of psychopathy. While he did once believe diagnosis, he has since shrugged it off and continued with his life as usual.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Fact about your character.   Fact about your character. EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 9:48 am

* Zack Crash is estranged from  a majority of his family.

* Zack Crash as actually a fair number of injuries in his past, mostly due to his time as a thrill seeker.  The most notable of which was when he broke both his legs during spelunking.

* EAW is Zack Crash's first time ever being a "heel" character

* Zack Crash has been a World Champion (at least once) in every fed he's ever been in.

* Zack Crash is an absolute nerd.

* Zack Crash has a unique sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Fact about your character.   Fact about your character. EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 10:09 am

- He's been around for nearly six years

- Has only won two championships during his time in EAW

- Was world champion in other prominent promotions like AWL, FWE and EHW

- Knows A LOT about computers

-  Has never been injured

- He's a little bipolar.. That's something not that many people knew until know.

- He's a loner outside the ring

- He has lost most of his family

- He has an obsession with villains and hopes to be as respected and feared as some villains are.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Fact about your character.   Fact about your character. EmptyFebruary 6th 2015, 1:59 pm

Never contended for any midcard singles title while in EAW
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Fact about your character.   Fact about your character. EmptyFebruary 6th 2015, 6:27 pm

Keller keeps wondering while the hell he's not on the main card.

Keller did not know if the chairman was DDD or Zack Crash until The Nas told him.

Keller LOVES rock music, specifically goth rock.

Keller's favorite person on Showdown is Zach Genesis, on Dynasty is a tie between The Nas, Donny Diamond, Maxwell Dachs and Aren Mstislav, and on voltage is Calliban.

Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Fact about your character.   Fact about your character. EmptyFebruary 9th 2015, 11:52 pm

Venom's birth name is James Richard Martin.

Venom loves country music.

Despite being a drunk today, Venom was an honor student in High School.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Fact about your character.   Fact about your character. EmptyFebruary 10th 2015, 1:33 am

Tarah Nova Facts! :3

- Tarah's full/real name is Tarah Jay Evans. She rarely uses her real name tho due to family issues.  
- Over the years, Tarah has based her gimmicks off of Comicbook characters such as Loki, Batman, The Joker, The Scarecrow and right now, The Winter Soldier.
- Tarah has a pet Rottweiler named Fever that she keeps with her at all time--Even backstage.
- Tarah's warm up music before every match is anything from Panic! at The Disco to Theory of a Deadman. Sometimes even Frank Sinatra.
- Back in the Indies, Tarah was known as The Mad Hatter of Wrestling. 
- Tarah offen runs around backstage, taking selfies with everyone that she friends with or just met. It doesn't matter to her.  
- In the ring Tarah might come off as an Sadistic Vixen, But in reality, she's just a nerdy girl that plays a great villain.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fact about your character.   Fact about your character. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fact about your character.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-