Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel.

Angel.

Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  Empty
PostSubject: Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition    Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 11:06 pm

Title.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition    Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 11:28 pm

Who are your Top 3 favorite proteges?
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition    Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 11:32 pm

MEJOR•ES•VENTURA wrote:
Who are your Top 3 favorite proteges?

1. PRP 
2. NGN
3. Archello
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition    Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 11:34 pm

What is your honest opinion on Arsenal F.C?
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition    Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 11:39 pm

MEJOR•ES•VENTURA wrote:
What is your honest opinion on Arsenal F.C?
Their fans are crazy. I'll give them that. I definitely prefer them over Chelsea when it comes to London-based teams. I do like Ozil, Ramsey, Sanchez and Chambers. So they do have likeable players. My only problem with Arsenal is the manager. I stress that Wenger's play-style is static and easily can get overwhelmed especially going against big time opponents. Whenever Arsenal changes their tactics against City, it's a glimpse of what Arsenal could be if they adjust to the times. Other than that, I think Arsenal are a likeable team, but they won't achieve that much success if Wenger is too stubborn
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition    Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 4:35 pm

What happened to all of your tattoos?
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition    Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  EmptyFebruary 2nd 2015, 4:41 pm

I took it all off my skin. Just like Lebron in that "Rise" commercial. 
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition    Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 8:49 pm

What is your honest opinion on me? I know we have had a rough, sketchy five years in the e-fed business, full of up's and down's, and I am wondering to see if we are in the balance.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition    Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 8:55 pm

MEJOR•ES•VENTURA wrote:
What is your honest opinion on me? I know we have had a rough, sketchy five years in the e-fed business, full of up's and down's, and I am wondering to see if we are in the balance.
I always knew you were a talented promoer, GFX'er and writer dating back to the AWL days. Whenever I was in management in AWL, I felt like even though you were giving your 110%, it seems like you were outpromoed by just better opponents. I will say that you losing 8 out of 10 times in AWL is just unfair for a guy that busted his ass off. It also did not help that Krysis was like the "Mad King", being insecure of who he push. Considering you were affiliated with FWE too, we did not feel too comfortable considering what James Walker did in the early days of AWL. Whenever I left AWL for EAW, I feel like our relations has tremendously improved especially finding out you love the real football. The only thing that was a negative in our relationship was the possibility that you were a "mole", but other than that I don't believe I ever despise you which is a rarity with people nowadays.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition    Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 8:59 pm

What makes you decide to pick Hideo Itami as your picbase? I mean, he's a pure Japanese and your character is a US native.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition    Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 9:02 pm

Angel. wrote:
MEJOR•ES•VENTURA wrote:
I always knew you were a talented promoer, GFX'er and writer dating back to the AWL days. Whenever I was in management in AWL, I felt like even though you were giving your 110%, it seems like you were outpromoed by just better opponents. I will say that you losing 8 out of 10 times in AWL is just unfair for a guy that busted his ass off. It also did not help that Krysis was like the "Mad King", being insecure of who he push. Considering you were affiliated with FWE too, we did not feel too comfortable considering what James Walker did in the early days of AWL. Whenever I left AWL for EAW, I feel like our relations has tremendously improved especially finding out you love the real football. The only thing that was a negative in our relationship was the possibility that you were a "mole", but other than that I don't believe I ever despise you which is a rarity with people nowadays.
I admit, when I was in AWL, I was doing a bit bad. Resumed my hiatus from e-fedding for almost four-five years, and I didn't know fantasy wrestling developed into a modernized thing. There were some good opponents such as James Walker, Hades, PRP, and all, but by the fact that you also mention that I've been at the bottom in that fed from the beginning to its conclusion, also shows the reason why I have a hostile heart for it. As for those "mole" moments, I learned from that mistake :lifesgood:
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition    Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 9:10 pm

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
What makes you decide to pick Hideo Itami as your picbase? I mean, he's a pure Japanese and your character is a US native.
I felt like using KENTA as a pic base would be a refreshing start. Orton was not available and I was like "Hmmm, maybe I should get a pic base that is just as versatile but could be more electrifying than Orton" and strangely enough? With the help via Ken and Tyler's suggestion, KENTA was mine for the taking. KENTA was not even on the popular pic base list and I took it. My character is indeed from the United States but it's from a diverse metro area.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition    Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 9:12 pm

Quote :
Quote :
I admit, when I was in AWL, I was doing a bit bad. Resumed my hiatus from e-fedding for almost four-five years, and I didn't know fantasy wrestling developed into a modernized thing. There were some good opponents such as James Walker, Hades, PRP, and all, but by the fact that you also mention that I've been at the bottom in that fed from the beginning to its conclusion, also shows the reason why I have a hostile heart for it. As for those "mole" moments, I learned from that mistake :lifesgood:
It's not like you were a jobber. At best, you were like a high mid-carder from whenever I was VP and I did intend to make a push for you to be on DC's "3rd" brand in Static....and I left and we all know how that went. It's not like AWL had 2nd rate opponents as stated with James Walker, Hades, Sharpy, PRP, NGN, you just had it tough unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition    Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 9:15 pm

Favorite person to promo against?

Favorite feud in AWF?

Lastly, are you ready for that inevitable day where you and I finally meet inside the squared circle?

Last edited by Scott Oasis on February 4th 2015, 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition    Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  EmptyFebruary 4th 2015, 9:17 pm

Scott Oasis wrote:
Favorite feud in AWF?
Hmmm. I always had fun doing dual promos with Senn whenever I went against the God's Hand which included DDDD. Probably my best dual promoer haha. In terms of one on one promos, probably DDD but I was more nervous in going against RRS if anything.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition    Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 8:34 pm

If you could meet Ronaldo/Modric or Cuban/Dirk, who would you want to meet more? Why?

Do you ever think you could make it professionally in soccer/football if you worked hard enough?
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition    Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 8:38 pm

Devan Dubian wrote:
If you could meet Ronaldo/Modric or Cuban/Dirk, who would you want to meet more? Why?

Do you ever think you could make it professionally in soccer/football if you worked hard enough?

I'd actually like to meet Cuban/Dirk when it comes to duo. Cuban and Dirk are the reason why Dallas even have a basketball history and growing up, I was a basketball first kind of fan. I felt more happier celebrating the 2011 NBA Finals title than La Decima TBH. 

It depends on what route I'll take. I do not like how it works when it comes to seeing high school talent for soccer. For some people after high school, they have to take the route of college soccer which isn't horrible but they're better options. They could also take the academy route but there's other players that's been in academy for years too. So since I'm in high school, I don't like my chances but if I worked "hard enough", the sky's the limit.
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition    Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 9:49 pm

why are YOU a jobber
jk
why do you like ronaldo when messi is better tho
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition    Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 9:50 pm

Which team do you think will win the Premier League?
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition    Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 10:06 pm

Stark (Phantom) wrote:
why are YOU a jobber
jk
I like this guy more already. 

:drank:

Answer his question Nicholas.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition    Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 10:19 pm

Devan Dubian wrote:
Stark (Phantom) wrote:
why are YOU a jobber
jk
I like this guy more already. 

:drank:

Answer his question Nicholas.
Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  Post-29681-its-about-to-go-down-gif-Kevin-f1Uv
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition    Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 10:43 pm

Stark (Phantom) wrote:
why are YOU a jobber
jk

I don't have to like the best in the eyes of 50% of the football world. Because I already like the best in the eyes of 50% of the football world. As for why I do like Ronaldo, I think it's easy to root for Ronaldo from my standpoint. He used to be this perennial underachiever that couldn't win anything whether it's with Real or Portugal ever since he was no longer in Manchester. I find it also admirable that instead of listening to the haters, being in the shadows of Messi despite the fact that he is aging, Ronaldo assert his own claim with two Ballon D'Ors. Even if you think Messi is better, you have to give credit to Ronaldo for actually working his tails off individually and as a team player whenever people wrote him off as the clear "2nd best" and "playing in the same time as Messi." as shown with his 2nd and 3rd Ballon D'Or alongside his year in 2014. So I'd like to think you're trying to get under my skin but that won't be the case.

Last edited by Angel. on February 8th 2015, 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition    Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 10:44 pm

MEJOR•ES•VENTURA wrote:
Which team do you think will win the Premier League?
I hate to say it but probably Chelsea.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition    Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 10:46 pm

Angel. wrote:
Stark (Phantom) wrote:
why are YOU a jobber
jk

I don't have to like the best in the eyes of 50% of the football world. Because I already like the best in the eyes of 50% of the football world. As for why I do like Ronaldo, I think it's easy to root for Ronaldo from my standpoint. He used to be this perennial underachiever that couldn't win anything whether it's with Real or Portugal ever since he was no longer in Manchester. I find it also admirable that instead of listening to the haters, being in the shadows of Messi despite the fact that he is aging, Ronaldo assert his own claim with two Ballon D'Ors. Even if you think Messi is better, you have to give credit to Ronaldo for actually working his tails off individually and as a team player whenever people wrote him off as the clear "2nd best" and "playing in the same time as Messi." So I'd like to think you're trying to get under my skin but t
Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  Tumblr_mkmg6pttgV1rz41lqo1_r1_400
                                                  nice save...
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition    Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 10:53 pm

What is your input on Thierry Henry?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition    Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Me Anything: Nick Angel Edition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next