Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 Empty
PostSubject: Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1   Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 EmptyJanuary 27th 2015, 5:41 am

Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 TheLeague_logo-300x80

What Is The League?

The league can from an idea that has been brewing in my head for a little while after rewatching the 2014 NJPW G1 Climax. It'll be set in the EAW Universe but kind of like how the Triad Games were supposed to be, it has no impact on any storyline whatsoever. It's a separate contest from everything else, and is basically set in a current day alternate universe to what's happening in EAW right now.

The story goes that after Zach Genesis lost to Scott Oasis following Nick Makarov's interference at KOE, the young Texan went on a rampage tearing down the whole entire stadium. To make up for it, EAW management pitched the concept of the league to him, and he became the official EAW League Commissioner for Season 1 (NO RELATION TO ANY STORYLINES AT ALL)

The League will feature four six person pods (consisting of both Elitists and Vixens), battling it out over eight weeks of one vs. one matches. Each person in their own pod will face each other person once, whilst the other three weeks will be inter-division matches. From there, the top three competitors in each pod will advance to week nine, the wild card round where the first placers in each pod get the bye, whilst the second and third placers will battle in 4 single matches leading to Week 10 - Grand Finale Week being a 8 person single eliminator to crown the winner of The League Season 1!

How Does It All Work?

There is no promos needed for the league. Just everyone's lovely reading eyes. This will be done in real time so each "round" of the league will be posted up every Thursday night. Winners are determined by rolling three different dice.

DICE #1 | Odd Number = Person Of The Left Side Of The Pairing Wins. Even Number = The Right Hand Side
DICE #2 | Odd Number = Win By Pinfall. Even Number = Win By Submission
DICE #3 | 1 and 2 - 10 to 15 minute match. 3 and 4 - 15 to 20 minute match. 5 and 6 - 20 minute+ epic

Also using it as a mean of practicing my match writing skills haha.

Season 1 League Schedule (POSTED)
WEEK 1 | Time Warner Cable Arena | Charlotte, NC
WEEK 2 | Toyota Center | Houston, TX
WEEK 3 | Barclays Center | Brooklyn, NY
WEEK 4 | Bell Center | Montreal, QC
WEEK 5 | Taco Bell Arena | Boise, ID

WEEK 6 | Nippon Budokan | Tokyo, Japan
WEEK 7 | AsiaWorld Arena | Hong Kong
WEEK 8 | Vector Arena | Auckland, New Zealand
WEEK 9 (Wild Card) | The SSE Hydro | Glasgow, Scotland
WEEK 10 (Grand Finale) | The O2 | London, England

THE COMPETITORS

All single champions are automatically pre-selected assigning 3 from Voltage, 3 from Showdown and 3 from Dynasty. The remaining 15 spots will be decided by the EAW Universe. Once that's done, the pods will be drafted followed by the Week 1 Round Ups. Anyway I thought this will be a fun concept/little game to do so yeah hope you enjoy! Post to pick your elitists and vixens of choice!

VOLTAGE
1. Diamond Cage (EAW Champion)
2. Jamie O'Hara (New Breed Champion)
3. Ares Vendetta (Pure Champion)
4. Scott Diamond
5. King Lannister
6. Ryan Savage
7. Ariana Lopez
8. Ashten Cross

SHOWDOWN
1. Norman Hellion (Answers World Champion)
2. Scott Oasis (Interwire Champion)
3. Lethal (Vixen's Champion)
4. Haruna Sakazaki
5. Ventura
6. Devan Dubian
7. Nick Angel
8. ???

DYNASTY
1. Tyler Parker (EAW World Heavyweight Champion)
2. Christopher Corrupt (National Elite Champion)
3. Cameron Ella Ava (Hall Of Fame Champion)
4. Tiberius Jones
5. Mr. DEDEDE
6. Aren Mstislav
7. Jacob Senn
8. Lucian Black

Last edited by Zach Genesis on February 1st 2015, 7:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1   Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 EmptyJanuary 27th 2015, 8:11 am

Ill.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1   Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 EmptyJanuary 27th 2015, 8:15 am

Giggle snort, RoV equates to the vixen position. In all seriousness, good stuff.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1   Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 EmptyJanuary 27th 2015, 8:28 am

Can I join? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1   Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 EmptyJanuary 27th 2015, 9:49 am

Im innnn
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1   Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 EmptyJanuary 27th 2015, 10:05 am

Do lets.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1   Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 EmptyJanuary 27th 2015, 1:41 pm

I'm in
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1   Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 EmptyJanuary 27th 2015, 2:47 pm

Sure thing, I am down.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1   Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 EmptyJanuary 27th 2015, 5:17 pm

I'd love to join as well.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1   Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 EmptyJanuary 27th 2015, 5:29 pm

King Lannister shall join.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1   Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 EmptyJanuary 27th 2015, 6:21 pm

Sign me up for this
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1   Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 EmptyJanuary 27th 2015, 8:04 pm

Well thanks for the quick and amazing response everyone! Haha.

1 Slot Remains For Both Showdown and Dynasty whilst 3 Slots Remain For Voltage! Then the Season 1 League Draft Will Begin!
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1   Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 EmptyJanuary 27th 2015, 8:15 pm

I'm in
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1   Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 EmptyJanuary 27th 2015, 10:32 pm

Looks like Dynasty is full so sign me up if you need another guy for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1   Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 EmptyJanuary 28th 2015, 1:17 am

DYNASTY SLOT IS FULL! One remains for Showdown, three remain for Voltage. I also hereby appoint TLA the official referee of Season 1 of the League Smile
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1   Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 EmptyJanuary 28th 2015, 10:40 am

If there is any room for me I would like to join
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1   Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 6:56 am

And just like that, two more spots remain for Voltage!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1   Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 8:33 am

Just a suggestion, how about 2 other vixens? for a contendership for a Vixens Championship, perhaps?

I'm calling out @Ariana Lopez, @Maddie, @Tarah Nova or any other vixens hehe.....
Back to top Go down
Angela Salveti

Angela Salveti

Hailing From : Detroit, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1   Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 2:57 pm

I'm always interested in something new.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1   Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 3:32 pm

I'd love to join this but I haven't made my EAW debut yet.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1   Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 5:27 pm

Looks good
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1   Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 7:49 pm

And with Ariana Lopez and Ashten Cross being added that officially marks 23 competitors for Season 1 of "The League". I'll keep you in mind for Season 2 Nikola for sure haha. One more Showdown member and we'll be ready to go!

POD DRAFTING WILL FEATURE FOUR PODS:

ATLANTIC DIVISION
PACIFIC DIVISION
MEDITERRANEAN DIVISION
ARCTIC DIVISION

Each pod will feature SIX competitors and the draft will kick off within an hour or less after the final member joins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1   Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zach Genesis Presents: EAW | The League | Season 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-