Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

One thing... SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

One thing... SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
One thing... Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
One thing... Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
One thing... Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
One thing... Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
One thing... Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
One thing... Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

One thing...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

One thing... Empty
PostSubject: One thing...   One thing... EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 9:05 am

Triple H was the one that wanted Reigns, not Vince. So all of you calling for Vince's head and shit like that, understand that Triple H was the one that was pushing hard for him. So many of you are praising Triple H for what he's done with NXT and although he wants to make a new star, his vision of a star is the exact same as Vince's.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

One thing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing...   One thing... EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 9:31 am

Very, very, very true. HHH is much more like Vince than most people would like to admit.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

One thing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing...   One thing... EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 9:55 am

True Triple H has been doing great with NXT but his impact on the main roster has been nearly as unimpressive as Vince. I imagine HHH wouldn't even need to be on TV unless he wanted to and he's been dragging the product down for years with his boring matches with Lesnar, Nash, and Taker. Not to mention his random return in 2011 to bury Punk when he was the hottest thing in WWE for years. HHH hasn't done anything relevant since at least 2009(I might argue earlier) and I doubt Vince is keeping him from retiring. My only hope is that he is trying to impress Vince by following in his footsteps to earn his trust so he can do things right once he's in power but that's more optimism than I can give WWE right now.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

One thing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing...   One thing... EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 10:32 am

smfh
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

One thing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing...   One thing... EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 12:07 pm

It has been obvious for months that HHH is indeed trying to be Vince. I remember four years ago, after RAW, Triple H hereby claimed that, "He will do everything under his power to work wonders for the fans." As soon as he said that, I began dreaming of some grueling, hardcore matches, enticing storylines, and very amazing returns. Since then, sure, he may have buried himself from time to time to make way for guys like Bryan and Punk to levitate, but apart from that, he is just a mere robot. Just like TLA said, he has made a very sturdy impact over at NXT, because he helped improved the brand dramatically. As for the main shows in the WWE, I can honestly say he hasn't done jack, even with all of his segments on Raw/SD being too damn predictable. At this point, it seems that WWE is taking a U-turn down.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

One thing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing...   One thing... EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 12:25 pm

They should have done HHH vs. Reigns at Mania. Sting vs. Rollins. Bryan vs. Lesnar for the title.

Reigns is obviously everyone in management's "guy." He's just not ready and this could ruin it all for him. They backed themselves into another corner, let's see how or if they even try to get out of it this year.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

One thing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing...   One thing... EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 12:32 pm

Good on HHH for trying to make a new star, and honestly I see no issue with Reigns so good on him with that too. That said, the difference between NXT and the main shows are obvious, and I believe HHH would have found a way to make Reign's promos better than what Vince does(HHH would make Reigns not talk, or at the very least not quote superman and cartoon animals for five year olds like suffering suckatash or w.e).

Also, the Royal Rumble would of been just fine if it wasn't for Daniel Bryan's crybaby fans ruining everything and Vince's lame promo material. Let's not forget, it wasn't a long time ago that Reigns was getting cheered, even months after the Shield broke up. It was only when the Royal Rumble talk started to roll around and people were discussing who faces Lesnar while Reigns dominated that suddenly people had an issue with Reigns. Why? Because their overactive tear ducts opened when their fetish for Daniel Bryan and main eventing was going to be denied, and they wanted to target Reigns just like they did Batista.

In all honesty, I'm tired of most Daniel Bryan fans, among them is the worst type of fans and what they've done to the atmosphere of the WWE. I've had many of my fav wrestlers not get their due, but I don't cry and hate on any wrestler that gets the spot instead, they've created an environment that its either Bryan main events the big show or they boo whoever does, hell if they even smell a whiff of something who can they'll boo them prematurely months in advance, it's stupid and its poisonous. This should of been an epic moment for Reigns and it should of lived on throughout history, I could excuse it for Batista since he was a legend and partimer so his legacy was fine, but this time it was downright disgusting. Sometimes I wish Daniel Bryan  really had to retire permanently, just so his fans would let the WWE prosper without making it all about a guy WWE clearly isn't planning on pushing the way that they want and ruining every big moment because of it. It's not even like the guy is god's gift to wrestling or the only talent in the fucking game.

Ya'll can act like you don't know its Daniel Bryan fans being the issue, but you know its fucking truth deep in your hearts. Even wrestlers on twitter say it must suck trying to be a face in Daniel Bryan's era. Those fuckers disrespected the Rock, the fucking Rock, that in of itself proves nothing would of satisfied them. Reigns could of done a shooting star press, and they'd still be crying, Reigns could of had an epic promo like Miz had at the opening of that one wrestlemania, and the d bryan fans would still have tried to ruin. Fuck em.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

One thing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing...   One thing... EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 12:45 pm

You know how people hate on Kanye for jumping the stage when Taylor Swift won instead of Beyonce and ruined Taylor Swift's moment? Or how people get tight when Demon, or anyone else, complains about other people winning EAW awards and shits on those people? That's that massive part of the Daniel Bryan fanbase.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

One thing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing...   One thing... EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 1:10 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
Good on HHH for trying to make a new star, and honestly I see no issue with Reigns so good on him with that too. That said, the difference between NXT and the main shows are obvious, and I believe HHH would have found a way to make Reign's promos better than what Vince does(HHH would make Reigns not talk, or at the very least not quote superman and cartoon animals for five year olds like suffering suckatash or w.e).

Also, the Royal Rumble would of been just fine if it wasn't for Daniel Bryan's crybaby fans ruining everything and Vince's lame promo material. Let's not forget, it wasn't a long time ago that Reigns was getting cheered, even months after the Shield broke up. It was only when the Royal Rumble talk started to roll around and people were discussing who faces Lesnar while Reigns dominated that suddenly people had an issue with Reigns. Why? Because their overactive tear ducts opened when their fetish for Daniel Bryan and main eventing was going to be denied, and they wanted to target Reigns just like they did Batista.

In all honesty, I'm tired of most Daniel Bryan fans, among them is the worst type of fans and what they've done to the atmosphere of the WWE. I've had many of my fav wrestlers not get their due, but I don't cry and hate on any wrestler that gets the spot instead, they've created an environment that its either Bryan main events the big show or they boo whoever does, hell if they even smell a whiff of something who can they'll boo them prematurely months in advance, it's stupid and its poisonous. This should of been an epic moment for Reigns and it should of lived on throughout history, I could excuse it for Batista since he was a legend and partimer so his legacy was fine, but this time it was downright disgusting. Sometimes I wish Daniel Bryan  really had to retire permanently, just so his fans would let the WWE prosper without making it all about a guy WWE clearly isn't planning on pushing the way that they want and ruining every big moment because of it. It's not even like the guy is god's gift to wrestling or the only talent in the fucking game.

Ya'll can act like you don't know its Daniel Bryan fans being the issue, but you know its fucking truth deep in your hearts. Even wrestlers on twitter say it must suck trying to be a face in Daniel Bryan's era. Those fuckers disrespected the Rock, the fucking Rock, that in of itself proves nothing would of satisfied them. Reigns could of done a shooting star press, and they'd still be crying, Reigns could of had an epic promo like Miz had at the opening of that one wrestlemania, and the d bryan fans would still have tried to ruin. Fuck em.

Disagreed Jay, Daniel Bryan fans arent the problem. Theyre the solution. Daniel Bryan fans are demanding the company treats them with respect. People were gonna do the same thing for Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock when they were newbies. The difference is back then, when the fans were universally behind someone, WWE gave the fans what they want. They would accept nothing less than their guy being the best. 

Just admit the fact that Roman Reigns is being pushed YEARS too early and the people have every right to reject it, cancel the network and etc. Thats the real problem. I know you love Reigns because hes got a great look and is more badass than Cena and is surefire to replace Cena, but if WWE wanted they couldve had Cena replaced years ago. Roman Reigns the person/character isnt going to change anything.

I dont hate Reigns as much as most people, but this was just absolutely shit booking. You dont book a guy against the most dominant and intimidating person in recent sports and entertainment history who's had less than a handful of singles matches that were even remotely alright. 

Also remember that even when Bryan got eliminated, fans were STILL cheering for Ziggler and Ambrose to win. They were even cheering for Rusev to eliminate Reigns. You cant blame Daniel Bryan fans for that. Reigns was being rejected for months, Bryan fans had nothing to do with that. Rock got a HUGE pop when he showed up even though it was post-him winning the rumble match, but they booed him only when he raised Reigns' hand / pointed to Reigns. 

Just face it, your boy isnt ready and hes getting universally rejected, and for good reason. And at this rate, with the way WWE blatantly ignores the fans, and those corny promos, his lack of overall skill, he'll be Cena 2.0 and play that role well.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

One thing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing...   One thing... EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 1:19 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Komodo Dragon wrote:

Disagreed Jay, Daniel Bryan fans arent the problem. Theyre the solution. Daniel Bryan fans are demanding the company treats them with respect. People were gonna do the same thing for Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock when they were newbies. The difference is back then, when the fans were universally behind someone, WWE gave the fans what they want. They would accept nothing less than their guy being the best. 

Just admit the fact that Roman Reigns is being pushed YEARS too early and the people have every right to reject it, cancel the network and etc. Thats the real problem. I know you love Reigns because hes got a great look and is more badass than Cena and is surefire to replace Cena, but if WWE wanted they couldve had Cena replaced years ago. Roman Reigns the person/character isnt going to change anything.

I dont hate Reigns as much as most people, but this was just absolutely shit booking. You dont book a guy against the most dominant and intimidating person in recent sports and entertainment history who's had less than a handful of singles matches that were even remotely alright. 

Also remember that even when Bryan got eliminated, fans were STILL cheering for Ziggler and Ambrose to win. They were even cheering for Rusev to eliminate Reigns. You cant blame Daniel Bryan fans for that. Reigns was being rejected for months, Bryan fans had nothing to do with that. Rock got a HUGE pop when he showed up even though it was post-him winning the rumble match, but they booed him only when he raised Reigns' hand / pointed to Reigns. 

Just face it, your boy isnt ready and hes getting universally rejected, and for good reason. And at this rate, with the way WWE blatantly ignores the fans, and those corny promos, his lack of overall skill, he'll be Cena 2.0 and play that role well.
Those cheers were pure spite and last ditch efforts, because they knew who won. Do you honestly believe anyone in their heart of hearts wanted Rusev to main event WM? It's the same as how last year they in a last ditch effort tried to cheer for Reigns when they knew Batista went over their boy, guaranteed they'd had turned on Reigns if he won last year, just like they'd turn on anyone this year. The reason Reigns is so universally rejected is because he was being built up to win the rumble months before Bryan, it's the exact same as Batista. There was never a time in Batista's entire career that as a face he was hated to the degree he was simply because they can't handle Bryan not being on top. People don't hate Batista that much, they were just butthurt, just like they're butt hurt now. If you don't see that those fans are out to get after anyone that isn't Bryan, you're slipping.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

One thing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing...   One thing... EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 2:16 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Komodo Dragon wrote:

Those cheers were pure spite and last ditch efforts, because they knew who won. Do you honestly believe anyone in their heart of hearts wanted Rusev to main event WM? It's the same as how last year they in a last ditch effort tried to cheer for Reigns when they knew Batista went over their boy, guaranteed they'd had turned on Reigns if he won last year, just like they'd turn on anyone this year. The reason Reigns is so universally rejected is because he was being built up to win the rumble months before Bryan, it's the exact same as Batista. There was never a time in Batista's entire career that as a face he was hated to the degree he was simply because they can't handle Bryan not being on top. People don't hate Batista that much, they were just butthurt, just like they're butt hurt now. If you don't see that those fans are out to get after anyone that isn't Bryan, you're slipping.

I don't think they wouldve turned on Reigns had he won the Rumble, but he wouldve gotten lukewarm receptions slowly and they wouldve turned on him somewhere down the line (but definitely not by the time Mania rolled around). Thing is, Ziggler and Ambrose are extremely over. Theyre number 2 and 3 most over babyfaces in the company, so they would compensate and people look forward to seeing them face Brock more.

As for Batista case, Batista himself admitted it was dumb for him to return as a face because his cheers were only for a honeymoon period. He had left WWE as a massive heel. Yeah they were gonna boo people an i wont deny fans turned on people like Kofi Kingston, for example. But they were pissed, and were right to shit on any and everything. 

I agree Rusev wasnt really being genuinely cheered, but the fans also knew that Reigns was a horrible option. The mentality was "youre gonna force HIM down our throats instead of who we want?" so they rejected him. It's really nothing new, fans hate having people shoved down their throats who are less deserving and talented than others, thats why Cena's always been so hated on. Not necessarily because theyre so horrible, cause theyre not, but its just not that place. WWE just needs to listen.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

One thing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing...   One thing... EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 2:41 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Komodo Dragon wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Komodo Dragon wrote:

I don't think they wouldve turned on Reigns had he won the Rumble, but he wouldve gotten lukewarm receptions slowly and they wouldve turned on him somewhere down the line (but definitely not by the time Mania rolled around). Thing is, Ziggler and Ambrose are extremely over. Theyre number 2 and 3 most over babyfaces in the company, so they would compensate and people look forward to seeing them face Brock more.

As for Batista case, Batista himself admitted it was dumb for him to return as a face because his cheers were only for a honeymoon period. He had left WWE as a massive heel. Yeah they were gonna boo people an i wont deny fans turned on people like Kofi Kingston, for example. But they were pissed, and were right to shit on any and everything. 

I agree Rusev wasnt really being genuinely cheered, but the fans also knew that Reigns was a horrible option. The mentality was "youre gonna force HIM down our throats instead of who we want?" so they rejected him. It's really nothing new, fans hate having people shoved down their throats who are less deserving and talented than others, thats why Cena's always been so hated on. Not necessarily because theyre so horrible, cause theyre not, but its just not that place. WWE just needs to listen.
Oh come on. Plenty of people leave heels and come back face just fine. It's obvious Batista failed because of the angry Bryan fans. As far as it goes, I hope all those people really quit on WWE and unsubscribed and plan on never watching it again, it'll leave more chance for the rest of us to be able to at least enjoy what we can, instead of this ideal situation where WWE will make Bryan the main face.

Not my ideal situation of course, Bryan maybe top ten for me, but not top five. I'd prefer Cody, Brock, Dean, Seth and Bray Wyatt over Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

One thing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing...   One thing... EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 3:14 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Komodo Dragon wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Komodo Dragon wrote:

Oh come on. Plenty of people leave heels and come back face just fine. It's obvious Batista failed because of the angry Bryan fans. As far as it goes, I hope all those people really quit on WWE and unsubscribed and plan on never watching it again, it'll leave more chance for the rest of us to be able to at least enjoy what we can, instead of this ideal situation where WWE will make Bryan the main face.

Not my ideal situation of course, Bryan maybe top ten for me, but not top five. I'd prefer Cody, Brock, Dean, Seth and Bray Wyatt over Bryan.

Im cool with your preferences, I myself like the same guys you like. However contrary to what Lance Storm said its easy to get over as a face in the same company as Bryan, cause Brock, Dean and Seth are over as we speak! Its no different than SCSA back in the attitude era, Stone Cold was the number 1 guy so even though they had to make the HHHs Angles and Jericho's look good it was WWFs job to give the masses what they wanted and thats why they had him win 3 royal rumbles, 3 mania main events, put him over HBK in passing of the torch, etc. 

Its fine if you dislike Bryan or dont have him as your top 5 or even top 10. My main argument is just it wasn't Reigns' time. I think its unfair to blame all of this on Daniel Bryan and his fanbase. I really think the booking is the biggest problem. This was the worst booked rumble match in history. Everything was handled completely wrong in my book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One thing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing...   One thing... Empty

Back to top Go down

One thing...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1