Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

King of Elite reaction thread SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

King of Elite reaction thread SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
King of Elite reaction thread Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
King of Elite reaction thread Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
King of Elite reaction thread Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
King of Elite reaction thread Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
King of Elite reaction thread Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
King of Elite reaction thread Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

King of Elite reaction thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

King of Elite reaction thread Empty
PostSubject: King of Elite reaction thread   King of Elite reaction thread EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 2:31 am

King of Elite was a freaking superb show, if you were there live you completely agree. Even for some reason you weren't, when you read it, I'm sure it will completely amaze you. All the matches were so freaking great, it's going to be hard for you guys. Don't wanna spoil but congrats to all the winners! For those that already have, react to the show 

vvvvvv

Here's the show if you need the link

Full Script - 
http://eawrestling.elementfx.com/king-of-elite/

Best Match - 

Best Moment - 

Most Shocking Moment/Result - 

Who stole the show - 

Ratings/Comments -
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: King of Elite reaction thread   King of Elite reaction thread EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 8:35 am

Best Match - King of Elite Finals

Best Moment - Tyler Parker beating DDD by TKO

Most Shocking Moment/Result - Tyler Parker beating DDD by TKO

Who stole the show - Lannister, Dub, and Senn

Ratings/Comments - 10/10. Goat show. I was there for most of it but I gotta work most nights. Just read the rest and it was beastin'.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: King of Elite reaction thread   King of Elite reaction thread EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 9:40 am

Best Match - KOE Finals

Best Moment - The repetition of the Across the Park on DDD

Most Shocking Moment/Result - Tyler winning by TKO

Who stole the show - Lannister, Dub and Senn

Ratings/Comments - 10/10. Most of my predictions were correct, great matches, great outcomes.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: King of Elite reaction thread   King of Elite reaction thread EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 10:24 am

Best Match - King Of Elite finals

Best Moment - Cage retaining

Most Shocking Moment/Result - Tyler winning by TKO

Who stole the show - The KOE finalists

Ratings/Comments - 9/10 no comment
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: King of Elite reaction thread   King of Elite reaction thread EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 1:49 pm

Best Match - King of Elite Finals

Best Moment - Lannister getting his first major accomplishment in EAW

Most Shocking Moment/Result - The fact that knocking out your opponent actually means you win. I thought Tyler would get DQ'd but he won via TKO. Nicely done. 

Who stole the show - Lannister, Senn and Dub 

Ratings/Comments - 9/10. The writer did very good to the point where there's a few losers in this FPV that walk away with momentum. I'm glad to see Ken getting his first major accolade in EAW alongside Tyler getting another world title. Great reign by Mr. DEDEDE and it's only fitting to lose it to someone to a historic rival
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: King of Elite reaction thread   King of Elite reaction thread EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 11:19 pm

For clear reasons I wont break down the show in the reaction, but I'll say say it was the best KOE of all time.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: King of Elite reaction thread   King of Elite reaction thread EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 11:27 pm

Best Match - King of Elite Final

Best Moment - Tyler Parker's Across The Park multiple times to end the match in TKO.

Most Shocking Moment/Result - ^^^

Who stole the show - Tarah Nova and CEA.

Ratings/Comments - 10/10 Amazing show. I was caught up in a few things so I wasn't reading and reacting all the time but once again, another FPV is written brilliantly. The quality of shows has been amazing. 
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: King of Elite reaction thread   King of Elite reaction thread EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 11:43 pm

Best Match - King Of Elite Finals

Best Moment - Lannister winning the KOE

Most Shocking Moment/Result - Tyler killing Mr. DEDEDE with five Across the Parks for a TKO win.

Who stole the show - KOE Finals were really great, but you could say the same for Tyler's victory over Mr. DEDEDE.

Ratings/Comments - 9.5/10 Amazing show with deserving victors and great storyline endings. Exceptionally written, great storylines, and I cannot wait to see what happens as the recoil on Showdown and Voltage's parts!
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: King of Elite reaction thread   King of Elite reaction thread EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 12:13 am

Best Match - King of Elite Finals. I thought Mr. DEDEDE vs Tyler Parker was going to be absolutely impossible to beat out as Match of the Night, but well... DEDEDE out-does himself with that amazing mainevent. The spots, the anticipation... it had me in my seat the entire damn time. I obviously had a rooting interest, but even if not - man... it had all the elements. Near falls, amazing spots, story telling, playing up to gimmicks... literally, DEDEDE did all three men poetic justice for their efforts this past week. I think we already have a MOTY nominee. The bar has been set, writers.

Best Moment - Tyler Parker TKO'ing Mr. DEDEDE. I'll explain in more detail below.

Most Shocking Moment/Result - Nick Makarov attacking Zach Genesis instead of Scott Oasis, considering the rivalry and all. The narrative of the story was taking us one way, then Makarov just takes you a completely different direction. Loose cannon, for sure. Will be interesting to see where it leads both Genesis and Makarov going forward.

Who stole the show - The three King of Elite Finalists and Tyler Parker. If there is one thing I take away from King of Elite past Lannister's (My) win, it is the idea that we have a new sheriff in town. The age of Tyler Parker has finally commenced... I'd say there was a passing of the torch, but that would require there to be one left. Tyler decimated Mr. DEDEDE in their championship bout, to the point there was nothing left to pass. No more over-shadows. No more second-places. Just Tyler Parker. Congratulations, friend.

Ratings/Comments - 9/10 - The only reason I don't give a 10 is because we should always strive for more - and I think we can GET MORE, especially when it comes to the live shows. DEDEDE said it best, the reaction and crowd was great but it's only a FRACTION of what it can be. But I understand, due to a lot of big names being left off the card, but that's the nature of interbranded events. But overall, I thought the writing was absolutely spectacular. Major props to Mr. DEDEDE on writing two more iconic matches, Robbie bringing great justice to Tarah/Cam's hard work over the past bit, giving them one of the better vixen's matches I can ever remember. Then of course loved the story telling in the DC/Hades match. Tyler was also a big part of this event - great stuff from him, if you guys don't know his writing skills yet, you'll be realizing them in abundance soon enough. Xavier also wrote a great match, in his own right. But this is even more so about the overall participation of EAW, rather than just the writing. The writing was as good as it gets, but the promoing efforts but all those involved - AMAZING. King of Elite isn't written with such passion and effort without first seeing it on the promo page and overall dedication by the community. Zach Genesis, Scott Oasis, Devan Dubian, Lucian Black, Alex Anderson, and Norman Hellion come to mind instantly about this. Just from top to bottom - this was such an honor to be apart of, and I can't wait for us to build off of it. Great job, everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of Elite reaction thread   King of Elite reaction thread Empty

Back to top Go down

King of Elite reaction thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1