Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015   Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015 EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 5:35 pm

OOOOOOOOOOH YE- Wait, wrong announcement.

"It was announced at The Critics Association Winter Press Tour event in Los Angeles today that WWE and the USA Network will be producing a new season of Tough Enough.

The show will feature a completely new format as well as elements that will make it live and interactive.

We noted last year that Tough Enough was scheduled to return to the WWE Network but plans were nixed due to budget cuts."

So Tough Enough is back but on the USA Network and not the WWE Network. Is that a good idea? I can see why it's a positive from a short-term money standpoint but Tough Enough is a great way to get people to buy the network since it's original content.

Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015   Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015 EmptyJanuary 16th 2015, 11:23 am

Tough Enough would be epic if they let fans vote. The worst part of the last Tough Enough was Austin picking who stayed and who was eliminated cuz he made so many bad cuts.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015   Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015 EmptyJanuary 16th 2015, 1:59 pm

TLA wrote:
Tough Enough would be epic if they let fans vote. The worst part of the last Tough Enough was Austin picking who stayed and who was eliminated cuz he made so many bad cuts.
I agree with the voting system and the bad cuts. However, SCSA has to be the host because it brings some more "real-aggressive" stuff into the content.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015   Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015 EmptyJanuary 16th 2015, 2:18 pm

meh
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015   Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015 EmptyJanuary 16th 2015, 2:43 pm

Zzzzzzz. They'll just have great people show up, have meh winners, and then keep people that didn't even make it to the finals anyways. Miss "Fox vs Melina" is the only one from tough enough last time, and she was one of the most infamously bad.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015   Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015 EmptyJanuary 16th 2015, 6:45 pm

If we actually get some good characters out of it this time, I'm all for it.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015   Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015 EmptyJanuary 19th 2015, 8:12 pm

Ill make it on there
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015   Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015 EmptyJanuary 19th 2015, 8:34 pm

No one in the industry is tough anymore though.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015   Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015 EmptyJanuary 19th 2015, 8:44 pm

ANTI wrote:
No one in the industry is tough anymore though.
Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015 Tumblr_n0nf0pauyH1r9ispto3_250
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015   Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015 EmptyJanuary 20th 2015, 11:39 am

In the back of my mind, I remember when they did the old NXT for divas only...apart of me says they should do that for tough enough this time around.

Otherwise, keep Austin
Let fans vote
Have matches to help showcase their actual skill/improvment

They do that and I'll love tough enough again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015   Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015 EmptyFebruary 9th 2015, 2:44 pm

Lol the winner is going to appear for one Raw episode and then entirely disappear. Do you guys not remember what happened in the last season?
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015   Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015 EmptyFebruary 9th 2015, 2:48 pm

Jack Pierce wrote:
Lol the winner is going to appear for one Raw episode and then entirely disappear. Do you guys not remember what happened in the last season?
That was last season.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015   Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015 EmptyFebruary 9th 2015, 2:50 pm

Jack Pierce wrote:
TBH I would've mad ehim disappear too. The guy was fucking terrible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015   Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015 EmptyFebruary 9th 2015, 2:52 pm

Apollyon wrote:
Jack Pierce wrote:
TBH I would've mad ehim disappear too. The guy was fucking terrible.

But where is your guarantee that the winner of this tough enough is going to be any good?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015   Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tough Enough return confirmed for 2015

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-