Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

An Update SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

An Update SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
An Update Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
An Update Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
An Update Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
An Update Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
An Update Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
An Update Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

An Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

An Update Empty
PostSubject: An Update   An Update EmptyJanuary 11th 2015, 9:52 pm

Sorry for the inconvenience, especially to those patiently waiting for Showdown. But Brian is having some net issues, and hasn't been able to connect. It's no one's fault really, just inconvenient and ill-timed.

I'll try my best to get it up as soon as possible. Brian was originally supposed to write all four matches, so that's why it is going to take me into Monday getting it done. Props to Tyler throwing his hat in, for he'll be helping me get it in.

Sorry that it's two weeks in a row, but stuff like this just happens. Expect the card and show to be posted by Raw time or so.

If you have any questions and/or comments, simply PM me or what have you. Will be up as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down

An Update

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1