Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

How did you start efedding? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

How did you start efedding? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
How did you start efedding? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
How did you start efedding? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
How did you start efedding? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
How did you start efedding? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
How did you start efedding? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
How did you start efedding? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

How did you start efedding?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

How did you start efedding? Empty
PostSubject: How did you start efedding?   How did you start efedding? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 1:30 pm

This isn't asking how you got to EAW, how did begin efedding as a whole?
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: How did you start efedding?   How did you start efedding? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 2:06 pm

Yahoo Answers. First efed I joined was made by Gage "The Rage" Smith
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: How did you start efedding?   How did you start efedding? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 2:08 pm

Yahoo Answers. First efed I joined was made by The Phenomenal Heartbreak Kid
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: How did you start efedding?   How did you start efedding? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 2:38 pm

Well counter to this thread, I started efedding by getting to EAW.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: How did you start efedding?   How did you start efedding? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 7:23 pm

Yeah, Yahoo Answers for me as well.

I think the first fed I joined was YWXCF or something like that, started by some dude called Rated R John.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: How did you start efedding?   How did you start efedding? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 8:33 pm

Smackdown vs Raw forums. Someone got me Into fedding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did you start efedding?   How did you start efedding? EmptyJune 4th 2014, 9:48 pm

In 2012, a friend of mine from a stream site opened a efed and he talked me into joining it, it died after like a week and I did like one horrible 200 word promo, so I don't really count it. I really started efedding in January 2013 when DC got me to join his efed, I knew him from a stream site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did you start efedding?   How did you start efedding? EmptyJune 5th 2014, 5:22 pm

In 1998, I was pirating bootleg copies of ECW house shows through the internet.  The guy out in Philly who was providing them to me also happened to efed.  He encouraged me to give it a shot, and so I did.

Sixteen years later, I still putter around with it in my spare time, playing a character who is actually the son of my original main.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did you start efedding?   How did you start efedding? EmptyJune 5th 2014, 6:38 pm

Yahoo answers. I met Nick Angela and he convinced me to join EWE in the summer of 2011
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: How did you start efedding?   How did you start efedding? EmptyJune 5th 2014, 7:41 pm

Ryan Savage wrote:
Smackdown vs Raw forums. Someone got me Into fedding
 :vince: 
Same here Ryan :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did you start efedding?   How did you start efedding? EmptyJune 5th 2014, 8:41 pm

smackdown vs raw forums, they were super shit

i also gave some1 a blowjob in my 1st match (yea we used to write our matches together in that fed)
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: How did you start efedding?   How did you start efedding? EmptyJune 6th 2014, 1:37 am

Aleks wrote:
smackdown vs raw forums, they were super shit

i also gave some1 a blowjob in my 1st match (yea we used to write our matches together in that fed)
lel
Back to top Go down
Ren of Chilltown

Ren of Chilltown

Hailing From : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: How did you start efedding?   How did you start efedding? EmptyJune 6th 2014, 7:07 pm

Yahoo Answers. I joined an e-fed called ICWF ran by Big Mike that last like 5 shows. I didn't get the concept of it so I didn't promo, and instead I gave Mike ideas on my storylines. Then I think I saw a question when POP linked WSW where I became more familiar with the concept of promos and which led me to other webs feds (and now forumotion..  Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you start efedding?   How did you start efedding? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you start efedding?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-