Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why? Empty
PostSubject: Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why?   Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why? EmptyJanuary 11th 2015, 7:20 pm

I'm gonna have to pay for my own internet. :dave:
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why?   Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why? EmptyFebruary 6th 2015, 10:52 pm

Hell nah
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why?   Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why? EmptyFebruary 7th 2015, 8:23 am

Dying alone Sad
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why?   Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why? EmptyFebruary 7th 2015, 9:42 am

Getting one year closer to death.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why?   Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why? EmptyFebruary 9th 2015, 5:37 am

Yes, I am. I'm afraid of essentially doing everything an adult normally does. I fear driving tho.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why?   Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why? EmptyFebruary 13th 2015, 6:07 pm

I think most young people say they don't fear death because of their present youth. They can't imagine themselves at an age where they'll need assistance from a cane or wheelchair to walk, which is reasonable because the vast majority have never experienced that. I don't fear aging right now, but I'm sure when I've exhausted 50% of the average human lifespan and death is creeping up on me, I'll be dancing to a different tune.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why?   Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why? EmptyFebruary 13th 2015, 6:37 pm

Not having the time or ability to play video games
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why?   Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why? EmptyFebruary 17th 2015, 6:43 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
I think most young people say they don't fear death because of their present youth. They can't imagine themselves at an age where they'll need assistance from a cane or wheelchair to walk, which is reasonable because the vast majority have never experienced that. I don't fear aging right now, but I'm sure when I've exhausted 50% of the average human lifespan and death is creeping up on me, I'll be dancing to a different tune.
Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why? ZVEZH5E
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why?   Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why? EmptyFebruary 17th 2015, 7:07 pm

TBH I dont think I care about my age. I love being young now but I still sometimes wake up feeling old. But what I do is take advantage of the age I am and I've done it from day one. I've taken full advantage of my youth, my age, and when I'm old and 80 I'll be grabbing womens asses and putting my face in nurses tits and they won't have the gall to say or do shit because I'm a helpless senile old man who doesnt know any better. I'll be sticking a finger in my grandkids coochie while they sit in my lap and look them in the eye giving them a wink that says "dont tell your mommy" and if I ever get confronted I'll act like I don't know what I'm doing. When I'm old I'll be the grumpy angry son of a bitch who abuses the housepets and everyone who loves him around him and be a complete monster, and when I'm confronted by my BS by my fed up family/loved ones I'll break down crying acting like I don't know what happened. I'll take shits anywhere I want and throw fits knocking things around when I don't get my way and someone will have to clean up after me after I spent all that time raising this Goddamned family working my fingers to the bone so you young whippersnappers can eat well. And if I'm sent off to the nursing home it's a whole nother adventure for me. How can I be afraid of that?
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why?   Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why? EmptyFebruary 17th 2015, 7:14 pm

Methuselah wrote:
TBH I dont think I care about my age. I love being young now but I still sometimes wake up feeling old. But what I do is take advantage of the age I am and I've done it from day one. I've taken full advantage of my youth, my age, and when I'm old and 80 I'll be grabbing womens asses and putting my face in nurses tits and they won't have the gall to say or do shit because I'm a helpless senile old man who doesnt know any better. I'll be sticking a finger in my grandkids coochie while they sit in my lap and look them in the eye giving them a wink that says "dont tell your mommy" and if I ever get confronted I'll act like I don't know what I'm doing. When I'm old I'll be the grumpy angry son of a bitch who abuses the housepets and everyone who loves him around him and be a complete monster, and when I'm confronted by my BS by my fed up family/loved ones I'll break down crying acting like I don't know what happened. I'll take shits anywhere I want and throw fits knocking things around when I don't get my way and someone will have to clean up after me after I spent all that time raising this Goddamned family working my fingers to the bone so you young whippersnappers can eat well. And if I'm sent off to the nursing home it's a whole nother adventure for me. How can I be afraid of that?
Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why? Giphy
JESUS DIDN'T DIE ON THE CROSS FOR YOU TO BECOME A GLOBAL SEX MACHINE
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why?   Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why? EmptyFebruary 18th 2015, 7:29 am

MEJOR•ES•VENTURA wrote:
Y2Impact wrote:
Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why? ZVEZH5E
You'll understand one day.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why?   Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why? EmptyFebruary 18th 2015, 10:31 pm

Dr. Eddie Hawke wrote:
Dying alone Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why?   Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you afraid of getting older? If so, what, specifically, are you afraid about, and why?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-